SELECT CONTENT

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

attention-seeker - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by richmondrose Thu Jun 30, 2016 2:58 pm

grace8136 wrote:Why is JoJo in on it liking tweets about it and following JJ? She responded to Jade's tweet which brought more attention to it. That's crappy of her too imo. Plus, TPTB should be angry with her because she basically announced on twitter that Robby is not the F1. She's sabotaging her own season and for what? to take the heat off BBJ for 5 minutes?

Talk about a bachelorette 12 nut house !!! If i didn't know better, I'd almost believe this is an elaborate shake down of RS. What are the chances of that happening this time around? Slap me for even considering it. duh
richmondrose
richmondrose

Back to top Go down

attention-seeker - Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2 - Page 55 Empty Re: Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:00 pm

I think JoJo thought/thinks it's Chad, based on her fav from Millsy.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:02 pm

bleuberry wrote:She faved a tweet by Jaclyn (to Jade) saying she was embarrassed for him. Uhh, Jo, be embarrassed for your fiancée. hmmm

Yeah, that's the one I was referring to which gives away the ending imo. This is ridiculous.

Lennox- if we know it's Robby, surely JoJo does.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:06 pm

GRRRRR! JoJo should have stayed out of it!

I hope that producer lets JJ, Tanner and Jade know they won't be getting any support from him.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:06 pm

grace8136 wrote:
bleuberry wrote:She faved a tweet by Jaclyn (to Jade) saying she was embarrassed for him. Uhh, Jo, be embarrassed for your fiancée. hmmm

Yeah, that's the one I was referring to which gives away the ending imo. This is ridiculous.

Probably. But we only know it's Robby because we were snooping Tanner, Jade, and JJ's favs. The actual descriptions they gave: protein, muscles, gel applies to pretty much all the dudes left. And since not everyone knows it's Robby, I don't necessarily think it's a dead giveaway. Jaclyn didn't give a name or anything. 

IMO.

Last edited by Lennoxcolinrolland on Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:06 pm; edited 1 time in total

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:06 pm

I don't think she would ever give away the season regardless of anything. She's way too much of a rule follower for that imo. More Kiel she either doesn't realize it's Robby and thinks it's Chad, or didn't realize that her participation/liking the tweets would give away that her f2 Robby isn't her f1 and confirm it's BBJ.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:07 pm

Alanna wrote:I don't think she would ever give away the season regardless of anything. She's way too much of a rule follower for that imo. More Kiel she either doesn't realize it's Robby and thinks it's Chad, or didn't realize that her participation/liking the tweets would give away that her f2 Robby isn't her f1 and confirm it's BBJ.
Exactly. We only know it's Robby because this is a SLEUTHING forum laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:08 pm

JoJo, Jade, Jaclyn...more JJJ's and a new mean girl clique...maybe they can start their own garden too.  Very rude.  Robby is harmless and not doing anything many other JJJ's have not done.  This season just shows Everyone is there for the Wrong Reasons. no    JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:09 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

Probably. But we only know it's Robby because we were snooping Tanner, Jade, and JJ's favs. The actual descriptions they gave: protein, muscles, gel applies to pretty much all the dudes left. And since not everyone knows it's Robby, I don't necessarily think it's a dead giveaway. Jaclyn didn't give a name or anything. 

IMO.

I think BuddyTV has already come out with an article so I think everyone is going to know it's Robby.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:11 pm

People in the comments of the posts are STILL guessing. So I doubt it's that obvious. The majority think it's Robby, Alex, or Chad. Alex and Chad already cleared their names though on their twitters laugh out loud

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:12 pm

babs wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
grace8136 wrote:

IMO.

I think BuddyTV has already come out with an article so I think everyone is going to know it's Robby.
NOW they will. BUT, is BuddyTv even relevant? It's not like it's E! Or ET...

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 30, 2016 3:25 pm

Nibbles22 wrote:So now it's made Yahoo headlines Rolling Eyes 

http://www.buddytv.com/articles/the-bachelorette/which-bachelorette-contestant-60465.aspx
The first thing that came to my mind when hearing of this is:
and this from the woman her sold her body from every which way to Sunday to make a buck and earn some fame. PUUUUUUH LEEEEEZ!! 
Jade and Tanner--people who live in glass houses should make sure they are wearing clothes when they start pointing fingers at the neighbors!! 
Dear lord what were these two people thinking? Not very much apparently. Just when their own personas were changing positively these 2 dim bulbs have to revert to their real selves again. duh

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 55 of 79 Previous  1 ... 29 ... 54, 55, 56 ... 67 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Robby Hayes - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** #2

+75
Hooked
Jolena
Norcalgal
Linds911
Nibbles22