SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:41 pm

mysthelma wrote:It's okay....

David DeAngelo said it best, attraction TRULY isn’t a choice. We do not logically decide who we are attracted to. We can only wish Jojo well whether her relationship with Jordan last or not. It would be another learning experience to finding her "unicorn".
Ladybug82 wrote:If BBJ is what Jojo wants, then bring on Jo^3.  My days of fangirling anyone on the show are over... been there, done that and don't plan on going back.  But I think they could work and am all for a happy ending with a twirl and couple willing to try to make it work.  

Plus, while BBJ maybe a BB, he's certainly not the worst to ever be associated with the franchise, IMO.  So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for a while longer.  JMO.

Most people need more than one relationship in their lives to find their forever relationship.  Each relationship before that teaches us things about ourselves that help us to grow and be ready for the right person when they come along.

I am not 100% convinced Jordan is F1 as this season has a lot weird going on, but if he is good for them.  As long as he isn't back on Raya now, I don't care what he did before.  His relationship with JoJo shouldn't involve apologizing for what he was before, IMO. I don't condone cheating, but I don't believe that past sins should be held against us forever. My dad used their was one perfect person and we hung him on a cross, the rest of us just do the best we can and hopefully learn as we go. My ex-husband cheated on me, but he has been married to the same woman for sixteen years now and they are happy, so cheaters can move on and have healthy relationships.

JoJo is really happy and glowing right now, she looks better than either Jillian or even Des looked at this point, so whatever her relationship is it is working for her.  I don't know what JoJo needs long term, at 25 she may not know what she needs long term. So I say be happy and enjoy and if it doesn't last hopefully it will help her be ready when her forever time does come.

All JMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 75 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:48 pm

Honestly I do think jo feels pretty happy and secure right now. I don't see her going cray, yet anyway, so perhaps they do have something special and his BB days are ovah.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:55 pm

Funny i do not see a happy jojo. I see forced smiles when interviewed. The meeting with fleiss is for me a clue that something is going on IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:58 pm

Alanna wrote:Honestly I do think jo feels pretty happy and secure right now. I don't see her going cray, yet anyway, so perhaps they do have something special and his BB days are ovah.

What is the name of this song again???? Oh yea... 'dream on' bestbud!

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:59 pm

I agree that most of the contestant are looking for some kind exposure. And maybe some looking for love. I like the ones seeking fame at all cost. oh, the ones with too much baggage like Jordan. When you have trailers on a dating website, don't lie to them. And don't fabricate a new narrative about Brittany Farrar. Daring these women to spill the beans and take the risk of being called names is what makes me think that Jordan has no shame. Jojo will be babysitting a lot to feel secured with her F1.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:04 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
ElonM wrote:Jordan Rodgers ✔ @JRodgers11
When your dad is the kind of dad that doesn't hesitate to throw on an embarrassing outfit for a… https://www.instagram.com/p/BG2FGTivVz2/

They seem like a really great family.
Jordan's goofiness is infectious, I think Jojo will have a great time, however long that may be, with him.

In my honest and humble opinion no family can be a GREAT family if they have a family member ( much less a son ) that is excluded for whatever reason.... ; (
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:09 pm

But Aaron is the black sheep, not BBJ. There's definitely something uncool going on but we don't know the details to judge imo.

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:10 pm

I am curious to all of us who were with cheaters, I know I had friends who told me to stay away from mine and I didn't listen, I had to learn for myself. Thankfully, my friends weren't mean to me and they didn't give up on me. When it was over when I needed to cry my tears they didn't tell me they told me so, they drank the wine, ate the ice cream and watch the silly movies with me while I cried and healed.  Hopefully, each of us who have been cheated on had friends like I did.

So yeah, I wish that JoJo might have chosen someone else, but if she chose Jordan and he is a complete dog, I will watch their story and enjoy it while I can. And if it ends I will wish JoJo the best and that she learned from it and it helps her in the future.  I don't hate JoJo for not chosing who I think she should because in my life I don't think I ever chose they guy my parents or my friends thought I should, I chose the one I wanted.

I don't know the Rodgers' family dynamic, but from all I have heard, Aaron choses to exclude himself and not the other way around. I know that I had to walk away from parts of my immediate family for my own mental health, it was the hardest thing I have ever done. So I won't judge any of the Rodgers about their family situation, I will just wish that they are able to heal whatever maybe broken.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:19 pm

Alanna wrote:Honestly I do think jo feels pretty happy and secure right now. I don't see her going cray, yet anyway, so perhaps they do have something special and his BB days are ovah.

Agree Alanna. I am willing to give her the benefit of doubt...for now. giggling
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:31 pm

Dessler wrote:He is one of the fitness managers... He does not work work with his dad, he lives in nashville.

http://www.metpro.co/learnmore

IMO, looks no better or that different from AdvoCare, just with a more "scientific " and "customized" bunch of marketing speak. So Jordan shills diet/fitness products like so many other former athletes. Not that there is anything wrong with that.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:42 pm

Seabear wrote:Whatever the family estrangement is about.....the one who calls it to attention is Luke....he makes it very apparent on his twitter.  Jordan draws attention to it too but to a lesser amount.  And Aaron is very private.  Both Luke and Jordan seem more interested in putting their private lives out there via SM.  Aaron is the opposite...very quiet and private on SM....except for work.
I assume Mr and Mrs Rodgers love all 3 of their sons.....
Hopefully someday they all can patch things over....family bitterness is never good for anyone.

JMO

Regarding family estrangement, it would be drama such as this that might make me pass on a guy even if I was super into him. When you get married and have children you are better off doing so in a larger family unit where each member is united and cohesive. When you marry, you marry the entire family. This has been my personal experience. Not saying Jordan is in any way responsible for the rift.

Sorry for back to back posts. Trying to catch up.

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:50 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Sun Jun 19, 2016 7:46 pm

But again, if Aaron wants to be estranged does Jo need to punish BBJ? It's not ideal obviously but nothing in life is ideal imo. She can't choose a guy with a happy family like Robby if she's so into BBJ, she starts begging for reassurance 2 minutes after meeting him. Jmo.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 78 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded