SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:19 pm

HEA wrote:to make a comparison with body language with ashley/bentley is not okay, Kasha?
I was trying to show the similarities here with jordan
I do not want the discussion to be comparing and contrasting this couple with others. That becomes a mess. 
You can say what you need to say as you did above succinctly and your point will be taken. 
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Dessler Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:19 pm

He is one of the fitness managers... He does not work work with his dad, he lives in nashville.

http://www.metpro.co/learnmore
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:21 pm

HEA wrote:...it looks like a contract thing to me and didn't we read that he is also working for his dad?
The creator of the Metpro system has a facility called Whole Body Fitness. Jordan's dad is on staff as a chiropractor. I wouldn't be surprised if the Metpro founder and Jordan's dad encouraged him to go on the Bachelorette to increase their brand

As far as I can tell Metpro doesn't have a facility in Nashville just Chico where Jordan's parents live JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:44 pm

nd4reality wrote:
Mommyof1 wrote:10 fans?!?!  You are making my dreams come true!  hi  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 74 3806527698

Haha. You know we won't leave you alone as president of the fan club.

I'm touched. :cutesmile!: Maybe by the end of the season, the count will be a whopping 15! laugh out loud.

Just trying to lighten the mood in here. :gotcha:
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:50 pm

ElonM wrote:Cute video of Jordan and his dad.

Jordan Rodgers ✔️ @JRodgers11
When your dad is the kind of dad that doesn't hesitate to throw on an embarrassing outfit for a… https://www.instagram.com/p/BG2FGTivVz2/

His whole family seems like they enjoy Iife to the fullest! Love it! Smiley
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:54 pm

If BBJ is what Jojo wants, then bring on Jo^3.  My days of fangirling anyone on the show are over... been there, done that and don't plan on going back.  But I think they could work and am all for a happy ending with a twirl and couple willing to try to make it work.  

Plus, while BBJ maybe a BB, he's certainly not the worst to ever be associated with the franchise, IMO.  So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for a while longer.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:09 pm

No one is saying Jordan is the worse person that ever lived. I just have this thing against men who cheat or deceive women, period. I see it as a huge character flaw. And I don't blame Aaron from staying far away from a slick younger brother who seems to be chasing fame at all cost with no shame. Aaron doesn't need to be drag into a media circus answering for his younger brother.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:16 pm

^^^ Aaron staying away from his family has nothing to do with Jordan...Appearing on one reality tv show does not mean "chasing fame at all cost with no shame". Btw everybody that comes on this wants some type of fame IMO
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:16 pm

Aaron doesn't appear to be close to his immediate family at all (Jordan, Luke, Mom, Dad), so I don't think it had/has anything to do with Jordan..

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:33 pm

Ladybug82 wrote:If BBJ is what Jojo wants, then bring on Jo^3.  My days of fangirling anyone on the show are over... been there, done that and don't plan on going back.  But I think they could work and am all for a happy ending with a twirl and couple willing to try to make it work.  

Plus, while BBJ maybe a BB, he's certainly not the worst to ever be associated with the franchise, IMO.  So I'll give him the benefit of the doubt for a while longer.  JMO.

Great post Ladybug82!! Mommyof1 consider yourself nominated!! clapping!
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:33 pm

Whatever the family estrangement is about.....the one who calls it to attention is Luke....he makes it very apparent on his twitter.  Jordan draws attention to it too but to a lesser amount.  And Aaron is very private.  Both Luke and Jordan seem more interested in putting their private lives out there via SM.  Aaron is the opposite...very quiet and private on SM....except for work.
I assume Mr and Mrs Rodgers love all 3 of their sons.....
Hopefully someday they all can patch things over....family bitterness is never good for anyone.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Sun Jun 19, 2016 6:34 pm

I'm certainly not saying anyone should cheat or that it's ok or right.  I don't want or need to know the whole dynamic between BBJ and his ex's.  Hopefully he was honest with Jojo about it all at some point.  So she'll know to expect convos with BBJ about being on a break or not.  laugh out loud But IMO people are capable of growing up, maturing and changing.  Maybe Jo will be the one for BBJ and he'll put his immature BB ways behind him.  

As for wanting fame, I think everyone who comes on the show is looking for some.  Sometimes it's only a short few minutes in the spotlight and then quickly return to normal life.  Other times, they just won't go away and keep reappearing in different seasons and branches of the franchise.   Hugesmile

The family dynamic... That's their business not mine, IMO.  And I don't try to figure those out, each is different and all are somewhat complex and complicated.  JMOAA
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 74 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 73, 74, 75, 76, 77, 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded