SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:43 pm

jen689 wrote:We all have different views of what a healthy productive relationship should be. As someone's who's "been there done that" with a guys like Jordan I learned my lessons the hard way.

I no longer give those type of men the "benefit of the doubt" and blindly choose to believe all the reasons why "they've changed" and they're not "that guy" anymore.

I'm part of Jordan's ex girlfriend Brittany's camp who has trust issues with Jordan. For me Jordan is one big red flag JMO

I bet someone like Jillian agrees and probably even learned something about herself when she was with Ed.  Still willing to see the whole picture with BBJ and Jo, and then decide.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by casjacknick Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:44 pm

I am not impressed with Jordan for several reasons, the bad boy parts, the lack of a real job part, the skinny jeans and weird hair parts; he's not for me. That's okay, though, he's apparently for Jojo. He's a goof who needs to grow up in my opinion. That's cool I guess and I can see why some of his fans are younger girls who like cool and goofy and don't care about real jobs and commitment. I'm a little surprised Jojo was so enamored with him, but she just does not have the best track record with men. Hopefully one day that will change. My sister is 29 with a 2 year old and she still has this problem... I fear she'll never grow out of it. As for Jordan I just hope his relationship with Jojo gets more interesting somehow because this season is boring to me.

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:49 pm

Maybe this has been covered already, and the upcoming episode will answer how Jojo got this ex-girlfriend's information. But the clip shown puts Jojo in a contradicting position. Her claim that she only knew about Jordan through a leak from ABC before shooting began becomes a big lie. This lie goes away, if a phone call was set up for her, or she was given a script. There is no way Jojo would have brought this up on her own I think.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:50 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
Seabear wrote:
ElonM wrote:

So true. This video was filmed soon after the FRC while on vacation with his family. After reading Jordan and Luke messages it's like Aaron isn't in the family. Sad.

The fact that Jordan and Luke in particular are so calculatingly dismissive of Aaron in their posts really bugs me.  I am betting Mr Rodgers loves all 3 of his sons.  On Fathers Day....I find throwing the shade totally unnecessary and rude. Suspect  no no

JMO

From what I have heard/read, the rift seems to be stemming entirely from Aaron's side, CMIIW.

In this case, Jordan is stating that Luke and Mum also dressed up, Aaron wasn't there that day. Shade? I don't know. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

If you check jordan twitter banner you have your answer

Back to top Go down

Post by Dessler Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:54 pm

casjacknick wrote:I am not impressed with Jordan for several reasons, the bad boy parts, the lack of a real job part, the skinny jeans and weird hair parts; he's not for me. That's okay, though, he's apparently for Jojo. He's a goof who needs to grow up in my opinion. That's cool I guess and I can see why some of his fans are younger girls who like cool and goofy and don't care about real jobs and commitment. I'm a little surprised Jojo was so enamored with him, but she just does not have the best track record with men. Hopefully one day that will change. My sister is 29 with a 2 year old and she still has this problem... I fear she'll never grow out of it. As for Jordan I just hope his relationship with Jojo gets more interesting somehow because this season is boring to me.

Jordan has a job.. he works at metpro.
Dessler
Dessler

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:57 pm

Lol Jordan is certainly trying to make a statement giggling laugh out loud He liked this picture
https://www.instagram.com/p/BG2PzgNIwkn/?taken-by=augieheath
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:04 pm

Please let's keep the topic OT.
Thanks.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:10 pm

Any examples of the franchise 'alerting' a favourite lead re: a shady guy? That's new to me.

It does seem like they stacked the rest of the cast with guys that are so far from her type so she would be drawn to Jordan even more.

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 73 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:11 pm

Dessler wrote:
casjacknick wrote:I am not impressed with Jordan for several reasons, the bad boy parts, the lack of a real job part, the skinny jeans and weird hair parts; he's not for me. That's okay, though, he's apparently for Jojo. He's a goof who needs to grow up in my opinion. That's cool I guess and I can see why some of his fans are younger girls who like cool and goofy and don't care about real jobs and commitment. I'm a little surprised Jojo was so enamored with him, but she just does not have the best track record with men. Hopefully one day that will change. My sister is 29 with a 2 year old and she still has this problem... I fear she'll never grow out of it. As for Jordan I just hope his relationship with Jojo gets more interesting somehow because this season is boring to me.

Jordan has a job.. he works at metpro.

First of all thank you, I honestly didn't know he had a job; I thought, and I'm not sure why I thought this, that he told Jojo night one that he was in broadcasting. Which I later assumed was just him telling her what he wants as a job not what he actually does. He went up a few points for having a job but what does he do there? Is he selling this stuff is it like that Advocare stuff? Anyway, thanks for letting me know. I'm glad he has a job. Oh! And sorry if I'm the one getting us off topic!

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:12 pm

to make a comparison with body language with ashley/bentley is not okay, Kasha?
I was trying to show the similarities here with jordan

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:13 pm

Dessler wrote:Jordan has a job.. he works at metpro.
I wouldn't consider it a typical job. Jordan seems like more of a consultant who uses their system and has the flexibility to come and go as he pleases JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 5:14 pm

jen689 wrote:
Dessler wrote:Jordan has a job.. he works at metpro.
I wouldn't consider it a typical job. Jordan seems like more of a consultant who uses their system and has the flexibility to come and go as he pleases JMO

it looks like a contract thing to me and didn't we read that he is also working for his dad?

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 73 of 78 Previous  1 ... 38 ... 72, 73, 74 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded