SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:40 pm

^^ lets just remember all the Brooks, Bentley, Frank of previous seasons shall we?

amen.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 72 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by nd4reality Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:46 pm

the lead has 25 or so strangers to form a relationship with. I don't fault her for moving in the direction of the one she had most of a connection with from the start. she kept saying comfortable. So it wasn't just sexual attraction.
can't beat the combo of those two you just cannot.

all TBD of course I'm not considering them as a done deal but if. Maybe I'll just type if in all my posts because the word IMO does not apply.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 19, 2016 3:51 pm

Seabear wrote:From everything I've seen of JoJo she seems to be a kind hearted gal and I don't fault her for choosing Jordan because  that is who she wanted preseason.  The part that annoys me has to do with the overly staged and predetermined outcome of this season. Clearly TPTB wanted JoJo as the Lead and she wanted Jordan and so we get this contrived storyline.  I actually think Jordan and JoJo have a lot in common and strong chemistry toward each other.  I can see them lasting a long time and eventually marrying.  
JMO

Nice post and I for one am excited to see how the season plays out. Also excited for the ATFR...what will they say etc. about the rumors. Clearly she chose him and is probably still with him. Her choice and I really like JoJo so I will be watching and hoping it all works out. Smiley
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:08 pm

Cute video of Jordan and his dad.

Jordan Rodgers ✔ @JRodgers11
When your dad is the kind of dad that doesn't hesitate to throw on an embarrassing outfit for a… https://www.instagram.com/p/BG2FGTivVz2/
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:10 pm

ElonM wrote:Jordan Rodgers ✔ @JRodgers11
When your dad is the kind of dad that doesn't hesitate to throw on an embarrassing outfit for a… https://www.instagram.com/p/BG2FGTivVz2/

They seem like a really great family.
Jordan's goofiness is infectious, I think Jojo will have a great time, however long that may be, with him.

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by ElonM Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:11 pm

IrelandRose wrote:
ElonM wrote:Jordan Rodgers ✔ @JRodgers11

Jordan's goofiness is infectious, I think Jojo will have a great time, however long that may be, with him.

So true. This video was filmed soon after the FRC while on vacation with his family. After reading Jordan and Luke messages it's like Aaron isn't in the family. Sad.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:25 pm

Am I proud that I've been watching this show since the beginning? No, but I can say that, when the franchise really likes a lead, they go all out to alert the lead if a contestant that he/she is drawn to is either a player or not truthful. When the stubborn lead ignores all the alerts, the possible F1 is edited with all the ugly stuff out there. It happened with Jillian/ Ed, and that's what I think is happening with Jojo. TBH, Even though I'm not a fan of Jordan, I still the questioning clip of Jordan by Jojo painful to watch. It would have been nice if Jordan exited on his own with all his baggage. But it's not happening because of his agenda, and gut feeling that Jojo is begging for his love and she is going to pick him.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:25 pm

^^ what I am trying to show is that it is not the first bachelorette falling really hard for the villain or bad boy

we are only at episode 4 so edits are all about it

I just want to pinpoint with the comparison that many fans (unspoiled) thought that alshey was in love with bentley, that ali was in love with frank, that deanna was in love with graham (true), that des was in love with Brooks, and so on

half of the season is always ALL about drama

if we removed the RS spoiler and we take under consideration the above. I am just saying that what I see is no different

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:29 pm

Jillian was in love with Ed too and stayed with him for a year. He was a bad boy and they ended up not being right for each other. But....she chose who she wanted, right or wrong Ed was who she wanted. Bentley left so is no comparison at all. Now back to Jordan....Smiley

I believe Jojo wanted BBJ. Not sure if it will work out...time will tell as it always does.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:30 pm

ElonM wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:
ElonM wrote:Jordan Rodgers ✔️ @JRodgers11

So true. This video was filmed soon after the FRC while on vacation with his family. After reading Jordan and Luke messages it's like Aaron isn't in the family. Sad.

The fact that Jordan and Luke in particular are so calculatingly dismissive of Aaron in their posts really bugs me.  I am betting Mr Rodgers loves all 3 of his sons.  On Fathers Day....I find throwing the shade totally unnecessary and rude. Suspect  no no

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:34 pm

We all have different views of what a healthy productive relationship should be. As someone's who's "been there done that" with a guys like Jordan I learned my lessons the hard way.

I no longer give those type of men the "benefit of the doubt" and blindly choose to believe all the reasons why "they've changed" and they're not "that guy" anymore.

I'm part of Jordan's ex girlfriend Brittany's camp who has trust issues with Jordan. For me Jordan is one big red flag JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by IrelandRose Sun Jun 19, 2016 4:36 pm

Seabear wrote:
ElonM wrote:
IrelandRose wrote:

The fact that Jordan and Luke in particular are so calculatingly dismissive of Aaron in their posts really bugs me.  I am betting Mr Rodgers loves all 3 of his sons.  On Fathers Day....I find throwing the shade totally unnecessary and rude. Suspect  no no

JMO

From what I have heard/read, the rift seems to be stemming entirely from Aaron's side, CMIIW.

In this case, Jordan is stating that Luke and Mum also dressed up, Aaron wasn't there that day. Shade? I don't know. I'll give him the benefit of the doubt on this one.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
The course of true love never did run smooth - William Shakespeare

IrelandRose

Female Posts : 611

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 78 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded