SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:09 pm

jaded wrote:BBJ rarely likes any post on IG but earlier today he liked this post:

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Image10
TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Image11

Thoughts?  scratch

EDIT: Sorry for the sudden change in font size TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 3806527698
Yes, this was already posted by Ash.

I'm pretty sure he likes fairly frequently on IG. He might just appreciate the sentiment.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by jaded Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:11 pm

I'm pretty sure he likes fairly frequently on IG. He might just appreciate the sentiment.

Ah I see. Sorry I didnt see the post from earlier TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 2498057887

jaded

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:12 pm

jaded wrote:BBJ rarely likes any post on IG but earlier today he liked this post:

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Image10
TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 Image11

Thoughts?  scratch

EDIT: Sorry for the sudden change in font size TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 3806527698

He just "liked" the post. He didn't write it, nor do I think he would be capable.

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:17 pm

IMO, he's feeling sorry for himself, and boy does he have a few issues to work through, he should consider himself lucky to end up with Jojo (if he does), he'd better try to make it work (at least for a while)...save him from being egged on the street! At the very least hope he's getting support from his family, he's going to need it!

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 8:27 pm

Like I said, he could be feeling scared straight. It's also the newness of the relationship that gives him a high . Or, he wants the outward appearance to project him being a changed man, while he secretly explores Raya.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 9:22 pm

jaded wrote:

Ah I see. Sorry I didnt see the post from earlier TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 2498057887

I am sure nobody here expect us to read the hundred and hundred of posts already posted bestbud! TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 50 2498057887

ForeverLove wrote:Like I said, he could be feeling scared straight. It's also the newness of the relationship that gives him a high . Or, he wants the outward appearance to project him being a changed man, while he secretly explores Raya.

or maybe he has special tastes and love a bit too much 50 shades of grey and find that on RAYA? :shocked!: speechless :halo: lolpanda

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:15 pm

We don't have any hard proof that Jordan reactivated his Raya account do we? This is all based on what RS has posted from a couple emails? Which coincidentally comes out the same time the the episode of "cheating" is about to air, and all the tabloids. I am by no means a Jordan fan, but I can't condemn the man unless there is actual proof of what he did post show.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:46 pm

Max64 wrote:We don't have any hard proof that Jordan reactivated his Raya account do we?  This is all based on what RS has posted from a couple emails?  Which coincidentally comes out the same time the the episode of "cheating" is about to air, and all the tabloids.  I am by no means a Jordan fan, but I can't condemn the man unless there is actual proof of what he did post show.

No, there's not. According to the emailer, it was her friend who claims she saw that Jordan was back on. No proof other than that.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 16, 2016 10:52 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
Max64 wrote:We don't have any hard proof that Jordan reactivated his Raya account do we?  This is all based on what RS has posted from a couple emails?  Which coincidentally comes out the same time the the episode of "cheating" is about to air, and all the tabloids.  I am by no means a Jordan fan, but I can't condemn the man unless there is actual proof of what he did post show.

No, there's not. According to the emailer, it was her friend who claims she saw that Jordan was back on. No proof other than that.

Till we have proof I will use the word allegedly unless it is part of the episode. :yes:

I remember after Andi's season when RS spoiled that Nick was f2 and he was angry with the final couple I did not believe it till he posted the vid and then sort of believed. Even then the vid was so ridiculous IMO that it looked like a fake.

So will continue to use allegedly till we have proof. Maybe when CH pulls out those lie detectors at the MTA or ATFR.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:09 pm

I haven't cared about Jordan one way or the other, but I agree with you Max. There's a lot of mud being slung his way without much proof, so I think I'll take a wait and see attitude. This could all be coming from the masterful hands of MF.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:32 pm

so I had issue with dailymotion since each time I posted a video there and here, few minutes after my video was down.

This time I am using youtube on a PRIVATE channel and only this forum has a link. Lets hope it will stay open for the sake of sleuthing together and have fun with it.

my video made in slo-mo from E!news

Back to top Go down

Post by weetybix Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:39 pm

Luke and Jordan do not have anything in their IG about being on the show (i.e. bachelorette season 12 etc) and both don't have SC's in Thailand...reason?? hmm..I know Jojo does not have those in her IG either, then again, she is the bachelorette so no need to advertise....prob doesent mean anything...just thought i would throw it out there

weetybix

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 50 of 78 Previous  1 ... 26 ... 49, 50, 51 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded