SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:37 pm

HEA wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan faved another tweet defending him.

yes

jojo liked another one around the same time.
since she was in TX, maybe supporting each other and loving each other even moooooooooooooooooooooore?  duh  no idea

to be honest, I think number of followers are not increasing muchon Jordouche twitter
however, Luke IG is going skyroket!!! over 80.6K

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Jordan10
Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Jojo-110
jordan and jojo twitter

could be coincidence but yet again around the same time on twitter
They didn't like it around the same time. Before I went to bed last night (around 12:15) Jordan faved that tweet. JoJo had not faved the Dan and Shay one. Then this morning when I woke up, I saw the Dan and Shay tweet in her favs.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:48 pm

Cold to Jo is exactly right to describe it. For a woman that craves that safety and security to choose him after this is hilariously sad. Yikes.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:49 pm

Duke702 wrote:
loveisallweneed wrote:Jojo's Twitter and Instagram feed from this morning (tweets and pictures she liked respectively) shows she was flying out from Gate A21, which, I presume, was a flight to LAX.
In other things, E News released this clip from the upcoming Monday's episode: http://www.eonline.com/news/772870/you-need-to-see-this-bachelorette-guy-s-reaction-to-jojo-confronting-him-about-cheating

Whoa his face, so guilty. And he almost looks just cold to JoJo.

JoJo looks like she knows it already, and she looks like she's questioning her bf cheating on herself, not his ex. This while dynamic is really weird. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:50 pm

This has GOT to be some sort of game. There HAS to be more to the story. She couldn't/can't have/be so careless to see what's so obvious IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:53 pm

Gosh what double standards. Because Jordan is a dog, the women hooking up with him are also dogs? What does that make of Jojo?  I don't think that Jojo is enough to change someone overnight. Jordan may have spent a total of 3 days with Jojo and that miraculously will completely change Jordan's womanizing ways in such a short time?

Most people here give him such a loooooooooong leash. Don't actually get it because he isn't that great. He's an unemployed failed football player. Everything he is prior to the show seems to indicate he's a jerk. I think it's just because he's Aaron Rodgers brother and Jojo needs a trophy arm candy.

So, it's either the women are all liars and trashy, there is a foiler or Jordan is a changed man.

When there is this much stinky smoke, there is a blazing fire!

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:01 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
They didn't like it around the same time. Before I went to bed last night (around 12:15) Jordan faved that tweet. JoJo had not faved the Dan and Shay one. Then this morning when I woke up, I saw the Dan and Shay tweet in her favs.

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:04 pm

my guess is that the mag she read about her ex.... talked ALSO about Jordan...

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:06 pm

The clip was enough for Jojo to know he was lying. The sip of the water and she actually commented " you had to take a sip" laugh out loud.

Cat got his tongue....

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 1f49b  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 43 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:09 pm

I don't claim to know JoJo, but to me her whole demeanour and facial expression says, that she thinks he's full of bs. And he's a lousy actor.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:13 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:This has GOT to be some sort of game. There HAS to be more to the story. She couldn't/can't have/be so careless to see what's so obvious IMO.
I mean she knows he's lying, she can tell imo That he's telegraphing his unfaithfulness. I wonder if there really is a foiler. She cannot be this cray, can she?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:20 pm

That clip is cringeworthy. I mean his sudden pause to gather a thought of what to actually answer screams liar! I don't care if he changed and fell in love with Jo but you do not change your ways in a few weeks just because you fell in love. It's bubble love not real life. RUN JOJO!
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Thu Jun 16, 2016 1:22 pm

People also don't just change 'for love' no matter what rom cons try to sell. There has to be a bigger need for the change, the whole attitude, and I don't think that comes after 2 weeks in bach mansion. Jmo.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 78 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded