SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:47 am

Thanks for the info, #loveisallweneed and Welcome1
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by loveisallweneed Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:48 am

Smiley

loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:53 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:Jordan faved another tweet defending him.

yes

jojo liked another one around the same time.
since she was in TX, maybe supporting each other and loving each other even moooooooooooooooooooooore?  duh  no idea

to be honest, I think number of followers are not increasing muchon Jordouche twitter
however, Luke IG is going skyroket!!! over 80.6K

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Jordan10
TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 42 Jojo-110
jordan and jojo twitter

could be coincidence but yet again around the same time on twitter

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:57 am

loveisallweneed wrote:Smiley

Welcome1 @loveisallweneed

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Thu Jun 16, 2016 11:57 am

Now that I have seen the preview confirming JoJo confronted Jordan about meeting an ex and asking if he cheated, if it does come out that Jordan really did reactivate his dating account and turns out to be the dog I think he is, then I will have absolutely no sympathy for JoJo. This whole time, it could be assumed that JoJo never knew about his ways and was in for a rude awakening after the show, but the preview of that talk confirms that she was well aware of his reputation.

Last edited by hae1001 on Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:04 pm; edited 1 time in total
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:01 pm

I still believe Jordan is F1. No foiler. No Mesnick. It is what it is. Jmho.

Is Jordan living in Cali or Nashville? It seems someone spotted him in SF the other day.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:08 pm

He actually looks better in that clip.

I so hope that he really isn't a dog, but I'm afraid he probably is. Maybe after seeing himself he will wise up and change his ways. Maybe realize that unzipping his pants is not going to get him what is really important.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:11 pm

loveisallweneed wrote:Jojo's Twitter and Instagram feed from this morning (tweets and pictures she liked respectively) shows she was flying out from Gate A21, which, I presume, was a flight to LAX.
In other things, E News released this clip from the upcoming Monday's episode: http://www.eonline.com/news/772870/you-need-to-see-this-bachelorette-guy-s-reaction-to-jojo-confronting-him-about-cheating

Whoa his face, so guilty. And he almost looks just cold to JoJo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:17 pm

hae1001 wrote:Now that I have seen the preview confirming JoJo confrontrd Jordan about meeting an ex and asking if he cheated, if it does come out that Jordan really did reactivate his dating account and turns out to be the dog I think he is, then I will have absolutely no sympathy for JoJo. This whole time, it could be assumed that JoJo never knew about his ways and was in for a rude awakening after the show, but the preview of that talk confirms that she was well aware of his reputation.

the same way she was well aware of chad issues with the guys when she rolled her eyes to chad when he said that everything was fine.

Benefice of the doubt is a fine line. Yes we should make our own opinion but we also cannot ignore the rumors. She addressed them to jordouche. he played and used the right words when she was ALSO in a middle of a tabloid ex situation.

IMO she was emotionally drained and too happy to forgive him. If she trusted him, it meant that all her ex was maybe just BS. It is instinct survival IMO.

In a normal real life situation, I am almost sure that she would have never give him as much benefice of the doubt. And MAYBE this is what she is doing now? Or maybe this media storm just push her even more to him so they can go thru that together

who knows? Yet again, we found that they use twitter around the same time. It is a lot of coincidences for not being together now. Considering the time zone (isn't he still in CAL and she was in TX?).

IMO she is still on her honeymoon and is going thru the 'he loves me so we can climb the mountains together' stage.

OR

And this is what I wish for her. She is now single and soon to be officially and she is riding the wave of humiliation as well as she can. I am happy she was with her family during this media poop because she got emotional help there.

I do not consider jojo as a villain. I still like what I see on TV even though she is using this 'ILY' face a bit too well with Luke and others.

Still IMO, because she was in a bad relationship (claimed to be his ex was a bad boy and his tabloid proved that), there is nothing wrong to wish to have another long term loving relationship with someone. It does not mean you are needy or not ready to be alone or too young to have one. I think it is normal to wish to have a loving relationship at any age. She does not need to 'TRY' and decide later. I think it is healthy to want to find a good man and have a steady long term relationship. Sadly for her, she fell in love with the wrong guy

All JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:24 pm

Duke702 wrote:
loveisallweneed wrote:Jojo's Twitter and Instagram feed from this morning (tweets and pictures she liked respectively) shows she was flying out from Gate A21, which, I presume, was a flight to LAX.
In other things, E News released this clip from the upcoming Monday's episode: http://www.eonline.com/news/772870/you-need-to-see-this-bachelorette-guy-s-reaction-to-jojo-confronting-him-about-cheating

Whoa his face, so guilty. And he almost looks just cold to JoJo.

OOOOO there is hope after all.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:26 pm

I don't even think Jordan is convincing at all in everything he says. The look in his eyes and everything about him when his talks is not believable to me. When he told her that he was falling for her, not convincing. And now she confronts him, and he just doesn't even seem to care at all! How in the world does JoJo look at this guy and think he would even be a good boyfriend at all, let alone a finance? I don't get it. She seems crazy to think he even cares, she should go read he's just not that into you.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 16, 2016 12:31 pm

LOL this ^ Maybe if he starts clipping his toenails?

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 42 of 78 Previous  1 ... 22 ... 41, 42, 43 ... 60 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded