SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:43 pm

I think we're talking about emotion's not stoves

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 37 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:46 pm

Nonina430 wrote:I think we're talking about emotion's not stoves
JoJo's emotions are like stoves she lets men burn her and she can't stay away from the heat  JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:48 pm

PAIN same differences as the old saying goes...........IMO
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:49 pm

JoJo is probably my favourite lead ever likeability-wise, but that doesn't change the fact that she needs to dig her head back out of the sand when it comes to men. There ARE guys out there who are capable of truly loving a woman and treating her with the respect she deserves. There is absolutely no reason to give d-bags the benefit of the doubt or think there are some things you just have to accept to get the man you want. Just no. If you feel like you're making more of an effort or you can't trust the guy, then cut your losses and move on! Expecting to change anyone is naive at best.

It's just frustrating, because on the other hand JoJo seems so level-headed and no-nonsense, yet it seems to all go out the window when she likes what she sees. I wish she'd been the Bachelorette a few years later. Perhaps then she'd gotten the bad boys out of her system once and for all.

Still hoping for a foiler!
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:49 pm

jen689 wrote:
JoJo's emotions are like stoves she lets men burn her and she can't stay away from the heat  JMO

Thanks, Jen. I knew somebody would have to understand what I was talking about. ; )
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:12 pm

exmrsbundy wrote:
Fingersandtoes wrote:I like JoJo, but her taste in men is horrible. She apparently feels like she's chasing Jordan, but still continues to chase him and possibly picks him for her F1. Then there's no helping her ATM. She's offered 20+ guys to pick from, and she goes for the dude she has to confront cheating on his ex, AND she feels she's doing the effort with him. Ugh.

I like JoJo but...
Insert insult here.

There was no insult. Irl I know many sweet women, who tend to fall for the worst guys. JoJo seems to be one of them. Her sl during Ben's season was that her ex hadn't treated her right, and had cheated on her. She wanted to find a better guy, change the cycle. Now she has multiple decent guys, who don't have so much drama and red flags around them. She was warned about Jordan, and she thinks she's making more effort to 'chase' him than he does her. And she still picks him. So IMO her taste in men is horrible, and she is making no effort to make better choices. IMO.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:17 pm

LoveDovez wrote:
jen689 wrote:

Thanks, Jen. I knew somebody would have to understand what I was talking about. ; )

for some people this is the only thing they know and somehow, even knowing it is bad for them, they go in a bad situation because they are afraid of the unknown which is to get rid of the bad to keep the good. Some are afraid of the good.

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:17 pm

My opinion on Jordan has nothing to do with whether I like JoJo or not. I hate that Jordan has done what he's done, post show.........if true. I didn't want him to be a jerk. I wanted JoJo to get her happy ever after.

I don't think anyone should take offense by the negative opinions of Jordan.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:18 pm

babs wrote:My opinion on Jordan has nothing to do with whether I like JoJo or not.  I hate that Jordan has done what he's done, post show.........if true.  I didn't want him to be a jerk.  I wanted JoJo to get her happy ever after.

I don't think anyone should take offense by the negative opinions of Jordan.

everyone is entitled to its opinion. good or bad.

IMO this is nothing personal. we do not know the people. we just make opinion on what we see and read.

I hate what jordan did before, during and after the show... period (based on my perception of what i see and read)

everything (and I mean everything) pinpoint to describe him as a big piece of trash work IMO

No way by any means, is he a victim here. no way.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:53 pm

I don't think he is a victim but I will not crucify him without him being able to tell his side which unfortunately he cant at the moment. and if not the final one, he wont have to tell at all.

What I do know is there's 3 sides to every story, theirs, his, and the truth usually somewhere in the middle. RS will put his spin on any little piece of information that is thrown his way and make it much worse than it might even be, and with the emails, I mean honestly those can be faked and altered prior to his posting on his site.

Was Jordan a womanizer and could have dated multiple girls at the same time sure, but if these girls ended up knowing about one another and if they still chose to date him, what does that say for the ladies? Moreso some admitted to having sex with him almost right away, after a few dates. I mean we can't blame everything purely on him, these girls were buying what he was selling, so there picker was off too cantstopl

Most of the emails coming out are girls from a dating site Raya. Could it be they were interested in him only because they knew he was Aaron Rodgers brother? not to unfathomable is it? if that site is linked to his IG account, im sure they've seen pictures or know there brothers, so how authentic were there intentions in dating him?

If he and Jojo are together, I always believe in everything happens for a reason, do we or will we ever know the reason behind it, other than that is the premise of this show, probably not. Could it work out for them sure, could they live happily ever after sure, could they date a week, a month, a few months and break up sure.....then it will be on to the next bachelor couple.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 6:59 pm

Di_ATL wrote:...Could it work out for them sure, could they live happily ever after sure, could they date a week, a month, a few months and break up sure....
could it work out for them - No
could they live happily ever after - No
could they date a week, a month, a few months and break up - Yes

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 7:03 pm

jen689 wrote:
could it work out for them - No
could they live happily ever after - No
could they date a week, a month, a few months and break up - Yes

JMO

thumbsup

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 78 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded