SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:08 pm

exmrsbundy wrote:
stuckinsc wrote:I don't know what Jordan did or did not do. I don't believe RS ever because he often blows things way out of proportion. If there is something there it will come out. The only thing that bugs me is deactivating the account if he is with JoJo. I am not convinced he is F1.

As for JoJo's SM, there is a lot of tragedy in Florida right now, an alligator took a two year old boy from a Disny resort, 50 people murdered Saturday night by a terrorist and a deranged man killed a 22 year old reality tv singer/star on Friday. Maybe just maybe her post is about something other than Jordan.

I really like you Stuck.

So very true, and she prior to going on the show, seemed to like to fav inspiring quotes....so not all is about this show or Jordan or another final 1 if he is not. :yes:

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 36 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:11 pm

JoJo is a sophisticated woman... she has done some dating too.  Just like Nonina430 said up thread.  (not sure how to grab it)  young people during their 20's date around.  Maybe Jordan and JoJo are both ready to settle down with each other.  And that is my positive spin for the day!  question

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:14 pm

I'm thinking Chase or Luke would have been good options for JoJo, as they don't have drama following them, not that I'm aware of anyway, but the show is over and JoJo has chosen her F1, most likely Jordan. It will be interesting to see what happens on ATFR and also in RL. #teamjojo
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:18 pm

mercieme wrote:IMO US weekly gets their stories from the producers. Same thing happened during Kaitlyn's season where the mag spilled on details regarding Kait's relationship with Nick prior to the show with major details that could only have come from the show IMO.

I have no doubt that Jojo was warned about Jordan because that's why she had the conversation about it according to the Episode 5 preview that was released.

Folks can continue to disparage Brittany Farrar & the unknown others that claim Jordan cheated on them & they are entitled to. I am in the camp of those that have posted all along that where there is smoke, there is bound to be fire. I don't condone Britrany's post on IG but I doubt she talked to US weekly because no way the mag ran the article they just did without the producers blessing it since the mag as we know is an official mouthpiece for the show. We will have to wait till AFTR to know how things shake out but I do wish all involved the best especially with the pending tabloid coverage.....all jmo.

I'm a firm believer that where there's smoke there will eventually be a fire and you can't have a fire without smoke..

RE:The Brittany post... IMHO If she had made more than one post or kept making post after post she would have lost her creditably to me, so CMIIW but didn't she only make the one post or only posted the one night? To me, she sounds like somebody that was deeply hurt and wanted to get it out of her system so she could move forward and maybe even keep another lady from being hurt the same way she was, by the same person.

I knew nothing about Jordon or his family before this show began, but I also agree with the person that said when somebody continues to show you who they are, believe them, learn from it, move on and better yourself. Sometimes it takes a woman not a girl to accept that she can't change a person that doesn't want to be changed or doesn't see that they are doing wrong..

Then there's times when you get exactly what you asked for.. Nuff said....
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:20 pm

exmrsbundy wrote:I like JoJo but....
She's not good at picking boyfriends/fiances
She's drawn to men with connections/money/status
She doesn't listen to advise from ex's who've been there done that
She gives men the benefit of the doubt when they don't deserve it

JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:25 pm

bluwavz wrote:That wasn't an insult though. You can like someone and still not like the choices they make. I think JoJo is a nice girl. I also think she made a bad choice in Jordan. Sorry but I do hope she dumps him. I would think anyone who is a fan of JoJo would want her to do better.

All JMO.

Yup. So true. JoJo is YOUNG too. 24/25 is pretty young to expect one to have a ton of life experience and ability to weed through the bull$hit.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Diana Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:26 pm

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that I haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"

I wonder how many girls he's said this exact thing to laugh out loud
Diana
Diana

Female Posts : 8591

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:28 pm

laugh out loud.... so because some of us choose to disagree with Jojo's choice if indeed Jordan is F1 means we don't like her? Color me confused but we are all entitled to our opinions per forum rules & IMO liking Jojo & speaking up that one does not agree with her choice as spoiled is an unbiased view point which I am down with anytime....all jmo.

Last edited by mercieme on Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:29 pm

Eviebloom wrote:...Maybe Jordan and JoJo are both ready to settle down with each other...
That's looking at the world through rose colored glasses. I've observed too many people like Jordan/JoJo to know neither one of them are at a stage in their lives where that is going to happen JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:31 pm

I'm rooting for another Mesnick season! Seriously, JoJo makes 32 seasons of this nonsense, and the Mesnick only happened ONCE?! (Well, maybe 1.5 times if you count PLO). If ever the Mesnick was warranted, this is the time to pull it out!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:32 pm

IMO what comes out of one's mouth says more about them
then the person they speak of.
To say one deserves what they get. hmmm

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:41 pm

Nonina430 wrote:IMO what comes out of one's mouth says more about them
then the person they speak of.
To say one deserves what they get. hmmm

Here's how I look at this...... If I stick my hand to the hot stove 3 times and it burns me all 3 times and then I stick it on there again for the 4th time, would you not say I deserved it????? JMHO!!
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 36 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 35, 36, 37 ... 57 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded