SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:42 pm

Ash2214 wrote:
sosleepy wrote:I will tell you one thing for sure, TPTB are LOVING THIS! They thrive off the tabloidy, sensationalized seasons. This crap is even better for their brand than the happy couple wedding endings! Think about it - Jake/Vienna, memorable. Ben/Courtney - memorable. Ed's girlfriends and Jillian's public humiliation - memorable. Chris and Des? A little forgettable. laugh out loud

I still feel like they set Jo up. They knew her weaknesses. They had a built in "will Jo fall for her same old, same old, bad guy past, or will she pick a "Ben" story arch.  Then they casted a load of dbags, and Jordan the Z-lister, that they knew JoJo couldn't refuse. Then they sit back, watch the media $hitstorm, and laugh their way all the way to the bank. On to the next season!!

Considering contestants for each season are picked in advance of when they probably even officially know who the lead is, I highly doubt this. IMO

I personally think the second JoJo was "blindsided" back in November (and probably even before - when Ben's show was still filming), TPTB were probably 95% sure she was the next lead. They just don't make any of that public, in case that 5% kicks in (like it did with Britt, for example), and they decide to go in another direction.

I sincerely doubt Jordan would have been F1 with Caila at the helm. Seriously doubt. On the contrast, the SECOND JoJo was officially picked for this gig, I was like 98% sure Jordan would be last dude standing.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:52 pm

bblake wrote:
everly wrote:Well the plot thickens. JoJo was apparently warned by Brittany.

http://usm.ag/28E8lNg
This just gets more and more comical.

Why is this funny? Comical? Gleeful? Why do so many people here hate JoJo? She seems like a nice person. IMO

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by nikikass Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:55 pm

I like Jojo. I like her as the Ette, I just don't like her taste in men.
nikikass
nikikass

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 3:57 pm

soccermom333 wrote:Yup.  There you have it and I am not really surprised.  She is defending her man, and those memories of Jillian keep coming back.  Still want to hear what he says....actually I would love to hear from her too but unfortunately that might not be until the ATFR.    

I would like to see her unhurt. **edited**

Last edited by GuardianAngel on Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:39 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : sarcastic tone)

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:05 pm

babs wrote:Well, in my opinion, if she did pick Jordan she is not the best Bachelorette in the history of the show!  She fits right in with the other bettes that picked douches!  No better, no worse.

So true. I tend to root for th Bettes but they screw it up, with help from TPTB.

I'm reminded of one of my fave gifs   Hugesmile

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 Tumblr_nd1gunChjg1syb2zoo1_500

source

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 35 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:38 pm

I like JoJo, but her taste in men is horrible. She apparently feels like she's chasing Jordan, but still continues to chase him and possibly picks him for her F1. Then there's no helping her ATM. She's offered 20+ guys to pick from, and she goes for the dude she has to confront cheating on his ex, AND she feels she's doing the effort with him. Ugh.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:47 pm

stuckinsc wrote:I don't know what Jordan did or did not do. I don't believe RS ever because he often blows things way out of proportion. If there is something there it will come out. The only thing that bugs me is deactivating the account if he is with JoJo. I am not convinced he is F1.

As for JoJo's SM, there is a lot of tragedy in Florida right now, an alligator took a two year old boy from a Disny resort, 50 people murdered Saturday night by a terrorist and a deranged man killed a 22 year old reality tv singer/star on Friday. Maybe just maybe her post is about something other than Jordan.

I really like you Stuck.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:50 pm

Nonina430 wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:
jen689 wrote:
If JoJo keeps choosing guys like her ex Chad and Jordan that's what she'll keep getting. Not what I'd want. To each his own JMO
That's what growing is about. No one goes through their 20's without making error's.
Your 20's is the most difficult decade of a womens life. Read Passages, Gail Sheehy its
an old one but still used today. Keeps choosing she's only had one other BF. Come on 

And I really like you as well.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 4:52 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I like JoJo, but her taste in men is horrible. She apparently feels like she's chasing Jordan, but still continues to chase him and possibly picks him for her F1. Then there's no helping her ATM. She's offered 20+ guys to pick from, and she goes for the dude she has to confront cheating on his ex, AND she feels she's doing the effort with him. Ugh.

I like JoJo but...
Insert insult here.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:01 pm

That wasn't an insult though. You can like someone and still not like the choices they make. I think JoJo is a nice girl. I also think she made a bad choice in Jordan. Sorry but I do hope she dumps him. I would think anyone who is a fan of JoJo would want her to do better.

All JMO.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:04 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:I like JoJo, but her taste in men is horrible. She apparently feels like she's chasing Jordan, but still continues to chase him and possibly picks him for her F1. Then there's no helping her ATM. She's offered 20+ guys to pick from, and she goes for the dude she has to confront cheating on his ex, AND she feels she's doing the effort with him. Ugh.

According to her ex Chad, she is not there for the right reason either and rumor has it, supposedly was talking to Jordan and interested in and Ick Nail b4 the show so they should make a great match. Whether she choses Jordan the "womanizer" or Robby who supposedly breaks up with his GF of 4yrs to go on the show.

Nxt week should be drama filled btwn questioning Chad confronting the guys, her questioning of Jordan and her own mag article coming to the forefront and having to explain and convince the guys she is there for the right reasons.

What a muck of a season this is turning out to be and id say TPTB are laughing all the way to the back cantstopl raking in big $$$$$$

and to the unspoiled TV viewer they would be surprised by her picking Jordan( im thinking more and more, there is a foiler this season) as I see it right now they would be convinced Luke or Chase is her chosen and Jordan the f2 that she lust after.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 5:06 pm

bluwavz wrote:That wasn't an insult though. You can like someone and still not like the choices they make. I think JoJo is a nice girl. I also think she made a bad choice in Jordan. Sorry but I do hope she dumps him. I would think anyone who is a fan of JoJo would want her to do better.

All JMO.
Yup!!! Huge Jo fan over here and for the first time ever, I'm rooting for the girl to end up single and strong! Well, I mean, barring a last minute switch to Robby, which I would love also.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 35 of 78 Previous  1 ... 19 ... 34, 35, 36 ... 56 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded