SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:18 pm

jen689 wrote:
Nonina430 wrote:...I still wish her hearts desire comes true if not with Jordan then with whom ever she chooses. She will get it, how could she not..
If JoJo keeps choosing guys like her ex Chad and Jordan that's what she'll keep getting. Not what I'd want. To each his own JMO
That's what growing is about. No one goes through their 20's without making error's.
Your 20's is the most difficult decade of a womens life. Read Passages, Gail Sheehy its
an old one but still used today.

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:I have neeeeeever wanted a foiler more! I can't stand this guy and his smug face anymore.

gezzzzzz I am SO with you on this :thud

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:19 pm

bleuberry wrote:I have neeeeeever wanted a foiler more! I can't stand this guy and his smug face anymore.

Right? After reading RS yesterday the only thing I can think of when I see him is slimy Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 1838857674
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:20 pm

So my best friends and I love watching the show, but when it comes to our social media accounts, we're just not the type of people that would ever tweet at contestants from this show. We don't even follow most of them.

My best friend texted me a little while ago saying she was going to jokingly tweet at Jordan because she thinks he's an idiot. She tweeted at him and jokingly said "bro, JoJo's going to dump your *** for Robby." She just texted me and said Jordan has now blocked her and I can't stop laughing laugh out loud a little sensitive are we Jordan?

Last edited by Ash2214 on Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:22 pm; edited 1 time in total

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:21 pm

traveler90 wrote:

Right? After reading RS yesterday the only thing I can think of when I see him is slimy Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 1838857674
Same!!!! It's all fun and games until I want to gag!!! Come on, Jo!!! You deserve SO much better.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:21 pm

traveler90 wrote:
HEA wrote:jojo LIKED this 2h ago

do not see link with jordan but who knows

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 2810

Maybe that's a stretch but it could be a metaphor. A filtered picture isn't the "true" picture but an altered one. So, a guy that has an answer to everything, always presents himself in a good light, and never admits to mistakes could be seen as a red flag.

That kind of goes along with another one she liked.

"SHE WAS EVERYTHING REAL IN A WORLD OF MAKE BELIEVE."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGqh3LPpP70/?taken-by=atticuspoetry

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:24 pm

traveler90 wrote:^^ or they talked before the show starting filming and everything is a showmance no idea

That.^^^^  Which is exactly what Chad R said in his In Touch article about JoJo....but without naming Jordan.  It was all for business promotion.

Sometimes the best laid plans go down the tubes....because their are always unforeseen intangibles.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:26 pm

If there is a foiler, I will promise to like Jojo and cheer her on because it will feel like she wants to climb out of the mire of tainted men. Imo, Ben was her first attempt. Just my opinion. Let's see who she really is when she gets to choose for herself, although reading she feels like she was trying to court Jordan is not a good sign. Seems she really wanted the worse dude there and it becomes, be careful what you ask for. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Longhornfan Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:26 pm

bleuberry wrote:Chance encounter? Wth?

Indeed!!!

I know that it has been said many times over, but tptb do not care about any of these people, including the lead.  From where I am sitting, I venture to say that they could have had a hand in facilitating that "chance" encounter with Jordan's ex-girlfriend....I suppose.  We would almost need to put a timeline together in order to see how that all lined up.

I am certainly getting the feeling that this is not going to end well for JoJo, or Jordan either.  Even if it were to turn out that JoJo didn't really pick him at the end, Jordan's reputation has already been soiled, because so many people will believe what RS has reported, even if it turns out later to be incorrect and unsubstantiated.  But by then the damage has already been done.

Fleiss really seems to delight in putting these contestants through the wringer, doesn't he?  He loves a good train wreck.  It appears that JoJo's train is gaining steam and is heading right toward a brick wall.  And we are not even half way through the show!!!

But, I am still holding out hope that there is a foiler coming our way, and all of this is just a lot of noise, and it will all come out at the very end that this was just a cruel joke played on RS.

Longhornfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:27 pm

Ash2214 wrote:So my best friends and I love watching the show, but when it comes to our social media accounts, we're just not the type of people that would ever tweet at contestants from this show. We don't even follow most of them.

My best friend texted me a little while ago saying she was going to jokingly tweet at Jordan because she thinks he's an idiot. She tweeted at him and jokingly said "bro, JoJo's going to dump your *** for Robby." She just texted me and said Jordan has now blocked her and I can't stop laughing laugh out loud a little sensitive are we Jordan?

excellent!!

so no longer part of the same garden eh? cantstopl

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:28 pm

grace8136 wrote:
traveler90 wrote:
HEA wrote:jojo LIKED this 2h ago

do not see link with jordan but who knows

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 2810

Maybe that's a stretch but it could be a metaphor. A filtered picture isn't the "true" picture but an altered one. So, a guy that has an answer to everything, always presents himself in a good light, and never admits to mistakes could be seen as a red flag.

That kind of goes along with another one she liked.

"SHE WAS EVERYTHING REAL IN A WORLD OF MAKE BELIEVE."

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGqh3LPpP70/?taken-by=atticuspoetry

Oooooooo, ominous clouds are forming!!! Love it! Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 1710264613

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed Jun 15, 2016 2:32 pm

Ash2214 wrote:So my best friends and I love watching the show, but when it comes to our social media accounts, we're just not the type of people that would ever tweet at contestants from this show. We don't even follow most of them.

Lol Well he better be ready to have his fingers on the block button perpetually. Bachelor nation is unto him.

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 1f49b  Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 33 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 33 of 78 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 32, 33, 34 ... 55 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded