SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:55 am

ForeverLove wrote:
BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Ughhh... I was keeping an open mind on Jordan but after reading these emails it feels very familiar to a guy I had the pleasure/pain of dating...If I was JoJo (and in love with my fiancé) I would have to draw a line in the sand for pre-show shenanigans but re-activating his Raya account after filming is definitely crossing a line if he is F1.   (If it was tinder or a new account I might suspect a fake but re-activation would be difficult without his knowledge especially with that type of site IMO).

Best case scenario for me is that he is single and free to mingle... that somehow he is not F1 and we have a foiler....  Didn't we see Robby like a post about pulling a Mesnick as well?  I would love that!

He could have reactivated with Raya to keep him busy on weeks there's no SHV cantstopl

So, none of the bachelor/ette "family" is on this dating site? Or none of JoJo's gorgeous friends are on it? Or any of his brother's many girl-friends who just happen to be young, beautiful, successful are on it?  Because don't you think that if this were true, JoJo would find out? One way or another she would know? Please. JMO

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:02 am

Jojo's future book will definitely be better than Meandi's. Even if it's just about ChadR and Jordan. Again, if she ends up defending Jordan because he's her F1, it will be hypocritical because she already dumped a guy like that . A cheater laugh out loud! If Jordan is a narcissist , he will know how to weave out of things. I love the email that said Jordan doesn't have a real job. Maybe after MTP, he saw a sugar mommy in Jojo. Anywho, skirt chaser meets jersey chaser is perfect, until they go kaput imo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:11 am

^ Why is she a jersey chaser? Because she picked Jordan? Her ex of two years owned a salon and is a hair dresser laugh out loud her ex from college wasn't into sports either.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:14 am

She has to be an idiot to believe all of it is lies, it didn't come from nowhere. Wow. Jmo.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:23 am

Duke702 wrote:She has to be an idiot to believe all of it is lies, it didn't come from nowhere. Wow. Jmo.

No, you're right. It did come from one place--blogger boy who, for reasons unknown to us wants to do what he has never wanted to do before. Save all the would be fair maidens. I think I just threw up in my mouth. Question: assume all of the 5438 women Steverino has talked to are telling the truth. Did they leave him? Nope.  Dayum, he must be good. SMH, JMO

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by hae1001 Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:31 am

exmrsbundy wrote:
HEA wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:im curious, so many of these ladies emails say they met him via Raya, and cant give screen copies etc, of conversations, but then they say he is so out there not hiding nothing, so im confused, does he do his cheating on the down low or is he just that smooth not to get caught, i mean that sounds like alot of women to keep up with and keep your story straight even for BBJ.... plus wouldn't they have text messages, or voicemail's they could prove his infidelities TL with?

I just find it a little odd that all these women are coming from that site, and for me like all  sites dating or not whom think they are private, they can be hacked etc  Ashley Madison comes to mind., so they could easily send blogger boy screen copies and pass it off as being hacked. . no idea  

JMO of course but i just dont think if he is engaged to Jojo as per rumors he would be that silly, dumb jock or not, to reactivate knowing he is the rumored final 1. duh  unless of course, he knew blogger boy was going to come forward with this stuff, and those girls emails, Jojo and jordan are all in on it, and in the end get the last laugh off blogger boy. cantstopl

Because he IS silly, dumb jock??

RAYA is not like any other dating place. It is an elite and select place for rich and/or celebs and/or big SM numbers and must be  beautiful with a cotation of 8/10. It is a very small 'pond'. It is not match.com or whatever dating online. Once in, I bet nobody wants to be out.

JMO
And yet he is able to reactivate, while being on a VERY popular reality love show, and carry on relationships? With several girls simultaneously but without proof other than BBG's sponsorship? A whole lot of BS IMO.
I'm not sure how else it can be said that you aren't permitted to take screen shots on the app. If you do it could result in the removal of your account. Just like snapchat can tell when a picture is screenshot, so can this app. Why would they screenshot proof and then be permanently banned from the dating site they are paying for? It wasn't worth it to them. The app is clearly for elitists that more than likely give a lot of thought to social status and just being in the club is bragging rights. Also, IMO they weren't looking for fame, they chose to be anonymous. They had nothing to gain from this other than revealing the truth about someone they once invested time in.
hae1001
hae1001

Female Posts : 1183

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:31 am

Duke702 wrote:She has to be an idiot to believe all of it is lies, it didn't come from nowhere. Wow. Jmo.

Denial ain't just that river in Egypt. Alas, I think both Jordan and Jojo will try to swim up that river. At least Jojo will have one advantage in this. She's got Jordan by his genitials now. If she catches him deviating , she goes public along with those other women. Keeps him straight for a bit. Maybe this is why his big bro and Olivia don't like Jordan. They know the dog that he is. Jhmo.

Back to top Go down

Post by Nonina430 Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:36 am

ForeverLove wrote:Jojo's future book will definitely be better than Meandi's. Even if it's just about ChadR and Jordan. Again, if she ends up defending Jordan because he's her F1, it will be hypocritical because she already dumped a guy like that . A cheater laugh out loud! If Jordan is a narcissist , he will know how to weave out of things. I love the email that said Jordan doesn't have a real job. Maybe after MTP, he saw a sugar mommy in Jojo. Anywho, skirt chaser meets jersey chaser is perfect, until they go kaput imo.
How stupid do you think she is ? She's much smarter then you give her credit for. 
A sugar mommy?? Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 20 3806527698

Nonina430

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:38 am

hae1001 wrote:
exmrsbundy wrote:
HEA wrote:
And yet he is able to reactivate, while being on a VERY popular reality love show, and carry on relationships? With several girls simultaneously but without proof other than BBG's sponsorship? A whole lot of BS IMO.
I'm not sure how else it can be said that you aren't permitted to take screen shots on the app. If you do it could result in the removal of your account. Just like snapchat can tell when a picture is screenshot, so can this app. Why would they screenshot proof and then be permanently banned from the dating site they are paying for? It wasn't worth it to them. The app is clearly for elitists that more than likely give a lot of thought to social status and just being in the club is bragging rights. Also, IMO they weren't looking for fame, they chose to be anonymous. They had nothing to gain from this other than revealing the truth about someone they once invested time in.

Well that and show off their Hobbit feet in the one, obviously genuine, no photo shopping whatsoever, photo.

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by sallyny Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:47 am

Some people accused Brittany Farrar of seeking fame by calling Jordan a cheater. Now these women are making up stories about Jordan? The bottom line is: Jordan is a dubious character with no shame.

sallyny

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:54 am

sallyny wrote:Some people accused Brittany Farrar of seeking fame by calling Jordan a cheater. Now these women are making up stories about Jordan?  The bottom line is: Jordan is a dubious character with no shame.

Well, you have to admit that these girls have no great amount of character either. They all would sleep with a man they KNOW is cheating on them. And then there is their timing which speaks for itself. And they're not going to the tabloids. Where the money is I"m told. No, they're all going to a man with an axe to grind and without his own character. What's wrong with that picture? JMO

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 1:56 am

everly wrote:Well fwiw JoJo just liked this picture.

https://instagram.com/p/BGqI5VQJPwL/

They all acknowledge d Orlando...

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded