SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:12 pm

Di_ATL wrote:im curious, so many of these ladies emails say they met him via Raya, and cant give screen copies etc, of conversations, but then they say he is so out there not hiding nothing, so im confused, does he do his cheating on the down low or is he just that smooth not to get caught, i mean that sounds like alot of women to keep up with and keep your story straight even for BBJ.... plus wouldn't they have text messages, or voicemail's they could prove his infidelities TL with?

I just find it a little odd that all these women are coming from that site, and for me like all  sites dating or not whom think they are private, they can be hacked etc  Ashley Madison comes to mind., so they could easily send blogger boy screen copies and pass it off as being hacked. . no idea  

JMO of course but i just dont think if he is engaged to Jojo as per rumors he would be that silly, dumb jock or not, to reactivate knowing he is the rumored final 1. duh  unless of course, he knew blogger boy was going to come forward with this stuff, and those girls emails, Jojo and jordan are all in on it, and in the end get the last laugh off blogger boy. cantstopl

Because he IS silly, dumb jock??

RAYA is not like any other dating place. It is an elite and select place for rich and/or celebs and/or big SM numbers and must be  beautiful with a cotation of 8/10. It is a very small 'pond'. It is not match.com or whatever dating online. Once in, I bet nobody wants to be out.

JMO

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 19 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by babs Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:14 pm

I would love that she didn't pick him in the end and we would get an awesome foiler but I fear that is not the case. I think they did end up together but I'm not sure how they are going to overcome all this.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:14 pm

Di_ATL wrote:well bachnation account says everything on RS site is accurate, umm no he was wrong on several things, DES season, Ali's season, this year he has changed his final 3 prediction already just to name a few...so NOT everything laugh out loud

the account is a fan twitter. no big deal

the point is that he likes some tweets here

IMO

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:29 pm

mindless wrote:I don't even need these emails to tell me he's an azz, since his actual confirmed ex called him out on his cheating and fame-mongering weeks ago already. I never thought she did it to draw attention to herself and I don't think these women supposedly emailing Steve did either. They just happen to know he's a crappy individual and want the world to know. I would too. I have no sympathy whatsoever for narcissistic cheaters, and if I could warn some unsuspecting women of their behaviour I sure as hell would. Just like I would report a r*pe. Extreme example, but you get the gist.

I also think there are few things more stupid than totally ignoring a person's past and acting like it's got nothing to do with the present. That's called burying your head in the sand. As they say, the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour. Sure, people can change over time and learn from their mistakes, but I don't consider repetitive behaviour a mistake, more a strong indicator of one's core personality and that rarely changes. Also there's apparently been no time at all between Jordan's past "mistakes" and the present, so how could he have changed? This isn't a 35-year-old who did something stupid in his early 20's, he was apparently still gathering his own harem just before going on the show and is still keeping an eye on what's out there. Just eww.

I have been so busy these past few weeks, I have missed a lot. Can someone give me a quick summary of the bolded? Thanks!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:31 pm

nutty1 wrote:
mindless wrote:I don't even need these emails to tell me he's an azz, since his actual confirmed ex called him out on his cheating and fame-mongering weeks ago already. I never thought she did it to draw attention to herself and I don't think these women supposedly emailing Steve did either. They just happen to know he's a crappy individual and want the world to know. I would too. I have no sympathy whatsoever for narcissistic cheaters, and if I could warn some unsuspecting women of their behaviour I sure as hell would. Just like I would report a r*pe. Extreme example, but you get the gist.

I also think there are few things more stupid than totally ignoring a person's past and acting like it's got nothing to do with the present. That's called burying your head in the sand. As they say, the best predictor of future behaviour is past behaviour. Sure, people can change over time and learn from their mistakes, but I don't consider repetitive behaviour a mistake, more a strong indicator of one's core personality and that rarely changes. Also there's apparently been no time at all between Jordan's past "mistakes" and the present, so how could he have changed? This isn't a 35-year-old who did something stupid in his early 20's, he was apparently still gathering his own harem just before going on the show and is still keeping an eye on what's out there. Just eww.

I have been so busy these past few weeks, I have missed a lot. Can someone give me a quick summary of the bolded? Thanks!

Jordan's ex posted this after the premiere...
https://www.instagram.com/p/BFxnE9dzYbl/?taken-by=brittany.farrar

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:38 pm

Thanks Grace!!

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:01 am

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Ughhh... I was keeping an open mind on Jordan but after reading these emails it feels very familiar to a guy I had the pleasure/pain of dating...If I was JoJo (and in love with my fiancé) I would have to draw a line in the sand for pre-show shenanigans but re-activating his Raya account after filming is definitely crossing a line if he is F1.   (If it was tinder or a new account I might suspect a fake but re-activation would be difficult without his knowledge especially with that type of site IMO).

Best case scenario for me is that he is single and free to mingle... that somehow he is not F1 and we have a foiler....  Didn't we see Robby like a post about pulling a Mesnick as well?  I would love that!

He could have reactivated with Raya to keep him busy on weeks there's no SHV cantstopl

Last edited by ForeverLove on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:28 am; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by california90 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:10 am

Ash2214 wrote:
bluwavz wrote:At least that Grant guy is probably happy right now. Jordan took the heat right off him. Phew!

What's funny is that IMO, the emails about Grant were worse and far more detailed with specific dates and it talks about an engagement. He should be thanking his lucky stars right now laugh out loud

Yeah, for reals laugh out loud. Luckily no one really cares about Grant. But quality girls for sure won't be flocking to him.

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:25 am

HEA wrote:
Di_ATL wrote:im curious, so many of these ladies emails say they met him via Raya, and cant give screen copies etc, of conversations, but then they say he is so out there not hiding nothing, so im confused, does he do his cheating on the down low or is he just that smooth not to get caught, i mean that sounds like alot of women to keep up with and keep your story straight even for BBJ.... plus wouldn't they have text messages, or voicemail's they could prove his infidelities TL with?

I just find it a little odd that all these women are coming from that site, and for me like all  sites dating or not whom think they are private, they can be hacked etc  Ashley Madison comes to mind., so they could easily send blogger boy screen copies and pass it off as being hacked. . no idea  

JMO of course but i just dont think if he is engaged to Jojo as per rumors he would be that silly, dumb jock or not, to reactivate knowing he is the rumored final 1. duh  unless of course, he knew blogger boy was going to come forward with this stuff, and those girls emails, Jojo and jordan are all in on it, and in the end get the last laugh off blogger boy. cantstopl

RAYA is not like any other dating place. It is an elite and select place for rich and/or celebs and/or big SM numbers and must be  beautiful with a cotation of 8/10. It is a very small 'pond'. It is not match.com or whatever dating online. Once in, I bet nobody wants to be out.

JMO

I get that Raya is a small pond of supposed elite, however Ashley Madison was to be as well and it was hacked and many married celebrities got busted via it.

I guess i choose to believe he has more since than to reactivate, and others may choose to believe he is a dumb jock, thats ok too. JMO as I am not going to convict a man based on only knowing him from my T.V screen thats all.

If Jojo did pick Jordan this is a situation they'll have to work through, if she didn't and their is a foiler im ok with that too, but her supposed final 2 many not be so innocent either. well see in coming weeks how that plays out. Mostly I am first and foremost a Jojo fan. she has handled herself well with the Chad drama so im interested to see how she handles Jordan, and her own drama in the next episode. :Nod:

Also all the emails have come since May, talking about the past and before the show, with the exception that he supposedly reactivated Raya account last friday....but we have NO proof it is all hersay at this point. JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by exmrsbundy Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:46 am

HEA wrote:

JMO
And yet he is able to reactivate, while being on a VERY popular reality love show, and carry on relationships? With several girls simultaneously but without proof other than BBG's sponsorship? A whole lot of BS IMO.

Last edited by exmrsbundy on Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:48 am; edited 1 time in total

exmrsbundy

Back to top Go down

Post by everly Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:47 am

Well fwiw JoJo just liked this picture.

https://instagram.com/p/BGqI5VQJPwL/

everly

Back to top Go down

Post by soccermom333 Wed Jun 15, 2016 12:52 am

Yup. There you have it and I am not really surprised. She is defending her man, and those memories of Jillian keep coming back. Still want to hear what he says....actually I would love to hear from her too but unfortunately that might not be until the ATFR.
soccermom333
soccermom333

Female Posts : 6543

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 48 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded