SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:24 pm

Oh Jordy...fact or fiction, you are in for a wild ride now. The tabloids are going to go crazy with this bit of info. I see people on twitter are already tagging JoJo.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

TeamRoJo - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3 - Page 15 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

Post by traveler90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:26 pm

right now I really hope the season is a foiler because it's one thing to go back to playing the field if you're still single but it's a totally different thing to cheat on your fiancée and be so obvious about it as if you don't even care if she finds out.
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:26 pm

This is just messy and embarrassing and gross and everything else laugh out loud I hope one of three things happen(ed):

1) This is a foiler season (the ending is wrong)
2) She breaks up with JR and pulls a Mesnick (though, I'm not sure how that would work...)
3) She breaks up with JR in the most amazing way possible and comes out looking like a badazz bish. Preferably a sit down interview and Jordan gets all blindsided or something and ends up looking like a dumbazz.

I just don't want little Jo to look like a complete moron at the end of this. Or a "fool", as she'd say...

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:27 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Oh Jordy...fact or fiction, you are in for a wild ride now.  The tabloids are going to go crazy with this bit of info.  I see people on twitter are already tagging JoJo.  
And her friends! Hope they all open their eyes!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:28 pm

She appears happy and confident post filming if that's anything.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:28 pm

Ooooh, there's that word again...blindsided. laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:34 pm

bronniegrace wrote:Am I the only one who sees this as yes Jordan's been a player in the past and even admitted to Jo Jo in one conversation he didn't handle one of his last major relationships that well but that when you find "the one" which is hopefully Jo Jo that that can actually change a person and change there ways?

I was trying to think this way and be optimistic, but I've kind of gone to the dark side of assuming he's probably very much the new era's Ed. Not a terrible person, but a mess to be in a relationship with at this stage and no where near F1 material IMO. Bummer to have a Bachelorette I love so much pick that type (if she does) and it's not a relationship I'll be able to fan-girl over, but I don't think it's the end of the world for Jojo or anything. She'll kick him to the curb IMO if she finds he's not what she wants. At least I hope so.

Still, though I'm liking Jordan less and less and believing more and more of this stuff about him, I do find the emails a bit weird to Steve. They seem a bit planned or scripted to me and a few all came into him on the same date. They sure aren't coming from an objective observer and there are lots of strange people out there who like to knock others down. So I'm trying to keep an open mind, it's only open a crack now though.

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:42 pm

When did the four emails come out? Two different girls mentioned the Raya site, OR the same girl. Who knows.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Georgia Lindsay Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:45 pm

I'm not a sleuther, but what do y'all make of these tweets? He's in Daly, near SF, where is JoJo?
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Source: https://twitter.com/mvdellqh/with_replies

In reply to Abby
madell ‏@mvdellqh  2 hours ago
@abbysofabby yeah!!! At in n out and Starbucks lmao

madell ‏@mvdellqh  3 hours ago
okay Jordan just walk around Daly City while I'm stuck at work all day it's chill I'm chill go about ur day

madell ‏@mvdellqh  3 hours ago
JORDAN RODGERS AT IN N OUT WHAT

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Last edited by Georgia Lindsay on Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total

Georgia Lindsay

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:47 pm

So, BBJ is in Cali. Interesting.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:48 pm

Good catching up on 10 pages or so however, please

Do not post consecutive posts. Be considerate to other posters by giving others a chance to reply to posts. The only time this is tolerated is during episode nights.
Rules

This is an ettiquete rule that has been in place for years. At times in smaller threads it's tolerated, where there are few posters, however in an active thread, it's actually quite annoying. Always apologise for double posting if you have to and that's only in unusual circumstances.

TYIA

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Jun 14, 2016 8:51 pm

I do not think the word blindsided applies to JoJo concerning Jordan unless she is very naive. She "knew" about him prior to filming. It only took a wee bit of online digging to see he had some asshat qualities. So, I mean whatever he does post show kind of lines up with what was intimated on this forum prior to filming by our own sleuthers. JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #3

+61
casjacknick
IrelandRose
albean99
nd4reality
jaded