SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Guest Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:01 pm

Hey Diana,
Hope you're doing good! Haven't seen one of those in ages. Thanks for sharing .

Back to top Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 32 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by Al Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:03 pm

I can see this leading to a finale wedding. It's under the ABC umbrella, so maybe

Al

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:06 pm

If it starts filming sometime in July, and the filming will end sometime in September, it'll be 2+ months of filming. That's not too much IMO. And I bet they've made a deal to have some moments not filmed, it's not 24/7 on camera, I think. Then wedding following the show. IMO that's not too gruelling or demanding.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Female Posts : 3689

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:15 pm

10 episodes is pretty standard for a Freeform show.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:31 pm

Haven't watched it yet but here is a video of Ben and Lauren
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154066261615659&id=30530605658&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FCubs%2Fvideos%2F10154066261615659%2F&_rdr

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by adj13 Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:36 pm

I am SO excited about their upcoming show! Freeform is just the new name of ABC Family channel, which is a pretty classy channel overall. I think it will be done well and with class. So many people say reality shows kill relationships, but I don't think that is always the case. One of my favorite shows ever was Giuliana and Bill, it was very well done and never focused on drama within the couple, just how they navigated life together. It in no way hurt their relationship, and I think the same will be said for Lauren and Ben.

Also, reality TV is what brought these two together, they are used to it. IMO, people are constantly talking about them now anyways (often tabloids are doing so negatively with breakup rumors) this gives them the chance to take back the narrative. They aren't dumb, if they didn't feel their relationship was strong enough to withstand something like this, they wouldn't have agreed to it. Also, they always said they weren't searching for fame, but if an opportunity came up in television that they felt would enhance their lives, they would be open to it. They must feel this is an opportunity that can't be passed up!

I'm so excited!

adj13

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 22, 2016 2:56 pm

AmoreBella wrote:Haven't watched it yet but here is a video of Ben and Lauren
https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=10154066261615659&id=30530605658&refsrc=https%3A%2F%2Fm.facebook.com%2FCubs%2Fvideos%2F10154066261615659%2F&_rdr

This is a great interview!! Thanks for bringing it over!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by michelle1 Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:02 pm

adj13 wrote:I am SO excited about their upcoming show! Freeform is just the new name of ABC Family channel, which is a pretty classy channel overall. I think it will be done well and with class.  So many people say reality shows kill relationships, but I don't think that is always the case. One of my favorite shows ever was Giuliana and Bill, it was very well done and never focused on drama within the couple, just how they navigated life together. It in no way hurt their relationship, and I think the same will be said for Lauren and Ben.

Also, reality TV is what brought these two together, they are used to it. IMO, people are constantly talking about them now anyways (often tabloids are doing so negatively with breakup rumors) this gives them the chance to take back the narrative. They aren't dumb, if they didn't feel their relationship was strong enough to withstand something like this, they wouldn't have agreed to it. Also, they always said they weren't searching for fame, but if an opportunity came up in television that they felt would enhance their lives, they would be open to it. They must feel this is an opportunity that can't be passed up!

I'm so excited!

Yes i agree with that....and from what ive read i think it will be leading up to a wedding.....so to just show how this couple adjusts to life after the show and their way to their wedding....I think its just a lead to the wedding tbh i dont think we are talking about many seasons of them on reality television

michelle1

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:09 pm

That was a great interview, reminded me how much I enjoyed their media tour, they're so good at it.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by AmoreBella Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:14 pm

https://instagram.com/p/BG9145qNMA3/
https://mobile.twitter.com/Cubs/status/745679558410539010

AmoreBella

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:30 pm

Fingersandtoes wrote:That was a great interview, reminded me how much I enjoyed their media tour, they're so good at it.

Ditto. They have great interview chemistry! Loved when Ben was asked about coming to the stadium with JoJo and he immediately redirected and was like, "bringing Lauren here is the best...this will be a huge part of our life" or whatever his wording was. Also, Lauren seemed pretty adamant that wedding planning is her number 1 priority right now, and of course "our children." Aww.... Sometimes we have little BenLo droughts, but all it takes is a cute little interview like this to remind me why I like them so much!

Also, Yay! Glad it looks like weather improved. And so glad THE REAL future Mrs. Higgins got to watch Ben throw out the first pitch. This has to be a surreal dream for him!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Cocoasneeze Wed Jun 22, 2016 3:45 pm

I'd love to be a fly in the wall with BenLo and the 20+ people who came with them. His parents being there is really sweet.
Cocoasneeze
Cocoasneeze

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom