SELECT CONTENT

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:48 am

^^ He's really upped his game as of late too. I've really been liking it! I hope Lauren wasn't/isn't too upset with him about it and I hope he continues to love on her publicly like that.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

little500 - Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7 - Page 14 Empty Re: Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

Post by July Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:06 am

I don't think she was upset it all, her reply to him seemed more sarcastic in tone IMO. And it seems like they were together when whe posted it so if she really was upset by it she could've asked him to delete it.
July
July

Female Posts : 58

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:08 am

I'm just ready for the wedding. Bring on the wedding. More wedding talk and hints and happiness, please!
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:30 am

I feel really awful for Lauren. Getting shamed on for something that you can't really control, especially your body, which is usually a sensitive topic for most people...that's unsettling. She's such a beautiful person and for her to say what she did and how she said it...it makes it seem like it really bothers her. She had to have been reading through the comments IMO because she posted the first comment 20 minutes after Ben posted the pic.. And for JJ to step in with the hate, the day prior...It just seems like it IS a big deal to her on some level. Even with Ben posting more pics of her and them together lately. Her family friend has even said in her comments and on the Ben and Lauren snapchat that Lauren has had to deal with so much sh*t through the bachelor and it bothers her.. I just hope she stays positive. She has such a kind soul, that should never be taken away...

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:42 am

bluwavz wrote:
AmoreBella wrote:Go Lauren
https://instagram.com/p/BGXJ68atMNu/

Geez I need to get my azz to the gym. cheeky

Genetics are working against me. No matter how many hours I spent at the gym my abs would never look like that. I'd have to really watch what I ate and I'd just rather eat.

I wonder what Lauren does to get those abs? She needs to give some tips....I might even follow some.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by FMG2015 Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:20 am

July wrote:I don't think she was upset it all, her reply to him seemed more sarcastic in tone IMO. And it seems like they were together when whe posted it so if she really was upset by it she could've asked him to delete it.
IMO, her comment wasn't directed towards Ben at all. It clearly was meant for the people leaving disrespectful comments.

FMG2015

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Wed Jun 08, 2016 8:24 am

What did Lauren comment?
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by Cjr0204 Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:54 am

I wish Lauren had used a different word choice in her response but honestly it showed me that she isn't going to be pigeonholed into anyone's definition of her - she defines who she is and what she will do. Every time I think I've got nailed down what she's going to do or maybe should do, she changes it up.

Cjr0204

Back to top Go down

Post by charmained Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:33 pm

Cjr0204 wrote:I wish Lauren had used a different word choice in her response but honestly it showed me that she isn't going to be pigeonholed into anyone's definition of her - she defines who she is and what she will do. Every time I think I've got nailed down what she's going to do or maybe should do, she changes it up.

I agree with you. But that only shows that she's still human. She's not a rock with no emotions. She gets hurt. Sometimes people really give you with no choice but to say something to protect yourself. But then again I agree that "damned if she do, damned if she don't".

When she gained weight, people had something bad to say. Now that she's really fit, people still have bad things to say. She kept her cool while everyone gave their comments about Ben saying I love you to Jojo. Everyone said what a saint she is. Oh how boring. Now that she's standing up for herself, a few are still criticizing her for the way she did. She can never get a break... And it saddens me that she will live for the rest of her life bearing the cross that Ben chose her over a girl he also said he loved. She will live as the girl whom to some people "Ben shouldn't have picked"... And my heart breaks for that. When will they move on?
charmained
charmained

Female Posts : 198

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:47 pm

I think people will eventually move on. It takes tame, a trickle effect. JoJo's season is in high gear right now and she is fresh on everyone's minds, so that's not helping. And to the TV audience, Ben only chose Lauren 3 months ago, so it's all still fresh. A BenLo wedding will help. JoJo and her dude will help. And more time will help. I'm sure people bring up Brooks to Chris and Des occasionally, Sean and his other women to Cat once in a while, heck, maybe even Charlie Maher to Trista and Ryan once in a blue moon. But I'm sure it's rare, and getting rarer by the year.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Wed Jun 08, 2016 6:50 pm

I personally am not criticizing her for standing up for herself. I just wish she hadn't done it in that way. The trolls who want a rise out of her now know that her weight and body are the issues that will get them the response and negativity that they desire. I suspect that the attacks in this area will just get worse now that they have found how to get a rise out of her. They tried with JoJo and she just didnt' give a darn and was even sweet about it. Trolls feed on what gives others pain and anger. She showed them with this how to get to her.

I hope for her sake that it doesn't get worse.

She has an amazing body and no one should be shamed for a little weight gain or weight loss. She didnt' deserve it at all. I wish I had her body, I asked the fantasy fairies for her body (not JoJo's) and those nasty little things refused to give it to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Wed Jun 08, 2016 7:10 pm

I don't disagree stuck, I also wish she had responded with a cooler head (or not at all), but she's human and everyone deserves an off day. Up until yesterday, she's been a combination of silent and kind to the trolls. All class. But this is clearly an emotional hot button topic for her, and sometimes you react emotionally without thinking. I certainly do. She's put up with A TON of (completely unjustified, IMO) hate on social media. More than Ben. More than JoJo. Just for being the girl that Ben chose instead of the next lead with the golden edit. Yeah, she gets a lot of love too, that's for sure. She gets perks and of course, she gets Ben. But sooooo much anonymous hate. And the body shaming? Well, that's taking the hate to an incredibly personal level that she probably can't fix, and maybe has had to deal with IRL. Have you seen her mom and sister? Clearly this is her genetic body type (a body type I would personally kill for, but I digress.) She's 26. She has had a ton of life change to deal with all at once. So yes, maybe with a cooler mind she could have thought this through a little more, and maybe she regrets it, maybe she doesn't. But I don't fault her for cracking here. I probably would have moooooonths ago.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 14 of 79 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 13, 14, 15 ... 46 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Ben Higgins - Lauren Bushnell - FAN Forum - Discussion - #7

+59
dw_a_mom
Trueloveforever
Jolena
Hooked
Retiredswimmom