SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - JORDAN - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sun Jun 05, 2016 7:17 pm

I finally think I know who Jordan reminds me of in a way - Dermot Mulroney (acted in "My Best Friend's Wedding).... something similar facially about them both?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 7 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - JORDAN - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 08, 2016 2:54 am

Does anyone know if jordan has had some sort of back surgery? In the clip at the pool party where Jojo jumps into his srms, you can see some sort of line on his back. It could be a scar or merely pool water or sweat running down his back.

Litta, LB or anyone else can you screencap his back for us please? TIA.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:22 pm

Yes, screenshot his back for... science... yeah, that's it laugh out loud.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:23 pm

Any chance that these caps are in Buenos Aires?

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 7 Deca5d77-18b0-4451-ae48-3381ff15f044

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 7 B92ea915-473f-4976-9462-d94180367af1

JoJo looks tired, like she's been crying.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:57 pm

nd4reality wrote:Litta, LB or anyone else can you screencap his back for us please? TIA.

Sorry, just seeing this.  Here you go:

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 7 51b97037f79a250e32ef8cf3f572f98e_zpsegafage4

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 7 3ef5683985ce421880fdbd336895263d_zpsojptwsgm

My SC from Epi 4
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Thu Jun 09, 2016 12:00 am

^^Thanks, Ladybug!

I'd say it's the microphone chord...not a scar.

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 7 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 09, 2016 1:49 am

Thanks guys. 

Yes it's a chord not a giant scar. 

And yes Kim, a sc was needed  purely for sleuthing. cheeky eyedrool

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jun 10, 2016 1:04 am

laugh out loud nd.

Also, I just wrote a long post in one of the general threads why I think Jordan is my most likeable contestant... and I did it even without mentioning how hot he is Smiley.

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Fri Jun 10, 2016 2:48 am

kimberlyg wrote:laugh out loud nd.  

Also, I just wrote a long post in one of the general threads why I think Jordan is my most likeable contestant...  and I did it even without mentioning how hot he is Smiley.
How dare you. Smiley

Say he's hot, right now or else. Suspect NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 7 2498057887 

I so completely get Jojo going bat crazy about this guy immediately. And I don't even think he's good looking per se just hot, funny with a voice and body to die for . Plus it's so obvious that he's a great athlete, not necessarily as sucessful as his brother but (obvs) great nonetheless. I know nothing about American football but could tell that he was good at what he did and that he so clearly loves the game.
He's just sexy **** sigh ***

This is not a spoiler but I know that he had a tiny part in pitch perfect 2 with some of the Green Bay packers, one of the guys (his close friend on that team) could not hit the notes ip during their recording session so jordan did that singing part. he can sing !!!! His parents have super genes with those 3 studs they have given to mankind.
:cutesmile!:

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Fri Jun 10, 2016 8:50 am

I had no idea about the Pitch Perfect 2 thing! ZOMG, that's so awesome. I want to hear him sing now laugh out loud. (I've never seen the Pitch Perfect movies).

FYI, I do know about American football player and his brother is one of the best players right now and has a good shot at making the Hall of Fame. I'm sure that can't be easy to follow and try and make you're own way, but the fact that Jordan seems to have such a good head on his shoulders speaks volumes about the type of guy he is.

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sat Jun 11, 2016 3:20 pm

Jordan has a very established story arc since night one. In episode 4, it seemed that he also laid out his conflict for the season: Will I be able to be vulnerable enough for this girl to trust my genuine feelings for her?

During the night portion of the group date, Jordan has several PIs where he says (paraphrasing) that doubt is starting to creep in for him as more and more time elapses without seeing or spending time with Jo. He calls the process and watching her date other guys "tough," words we've heard Josh and JP say about their leads. He also is shown discussing the frustration that Jo doesn't believe him. He states that he knows that he will "lose her" if he doesn't open up.

All of these questions from Jo to him indicate that she feels unsafe and insecure with Jordan, which comes when people really like someone. She wants him to like her back. It's that, or the show creating drama between them so that this season isn't tied with a bow four episodes in. Interestingly, I see the same dynamic between Jordan and Jo as I did between Lauren and Ben: Lauren often felt like the Bachelorette with Ben, guiding and leading discussions, making him feel unsure, etc. That's Jordan this season.

Episode 3 sets up the rest of Jo's story when she tells us, "I know that I need somebody who is sweet and sensitive, but passionate and loving and deep. I want to be with somebody who has the ability to make me smile and to make me feel special. It is really important for me to end up with somebody who I know will be a best friend; somebody who I could easily see myself spending my life with. I want to feel safe--that's so important to me. It's something that I need, that I must have in a relationship."

Jo emphasizes repeatedly in this season that she needs to feel safe and protected. With that in mind, I'd suggest that Jo's conflict, it seems, is "Who can I trust to fall in love with me?" If Jordan can be all of those things to her, then he's her F1. They, as a couple, have an obstacle to overcome, and he's been shown to care about her concerns, and then trying to meet her needs. At Falling Water, he heard that she thought he was hard to read, so he takes her by the water fountain and tells her his feelings.

If someone else makes her feel safe and protected, then Jordan might lose her, either by his own doing or hers.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat Jun 11, 2016 11:39 pm

The storyline that JOjo is constantly prodding, doubting, asking him to open up reminds me of seasons past, where the lead has done the same thing. Then proceeded to eliminate the person with the explanation that they did not quite open up soon enough.

Iirc, Jillian had done that.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 7 of 15 Previous  1 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 11 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

+16
veg_out
agentcurls
rhondam
Ladybug82
Kashathediva