SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - JORDAN - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by Litta123 Wed Jun 01, 2016 6:41 pm

^^I'll bring this over to Chase's thread and answer there.

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 6 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 6 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - JORDAN - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 01, 2016 7:48 pm

At this point, I think that Jordan was Jo's F1. No doubt about it. They probably had to sit her down, tie her to a chair, and hypnotize her to get her to stay beyond night one.

Weirdly enough, Jordan feels like JoJo to me (which she says), meaning that a lot of time is being invested in his storyline. Yes, that happened with Emily Maynard (F1), but we know that TPTB worked hard to get Brad not to choose her because they wanted her as the next lead.

Of the F4, Jordan and Luke have the strongest storylines right now, which is somewhat surprising to me and makes me wonder the reason.

We're most likely seeing Jordan struggle all season with his feelings. I am wondering if they left in there the whole "putting other things first" before love b:c he ends up doing it again or is this his chance to break the pattern? Good story arc there, writers!

Jordan does seem like a sweetheart albeit young.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 01, 2016 8:01 pm

^good observations, VO! I do like his story arc so far. Let's see if it can be overcome. Maybe JoJo will help him get there...or maybe his full circle will come during his own season if he is the next lead. 

I think JoJo is very attracted to him and he seems to have a great personality. I'm wondering if JoJo is almost too comfy with him at the start? I see they are quite drawn to each other physically, but I wonder if they will find that emotional heart connection? I think TPTB could be laying the groundwork for that challenge. So far, Jorjo has been fun to watch.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:28 pm

I thought Jordan was super absent last week (like, almost where he seemed like a MOT), but it looks like his story is going to pick up this week.  Which makes me really happy because I like him!  And he was so mature and honest in that clip -- IMO, that is what being real/honest is, not what Chad was doing.

FYI, he played football at Vanderbilt, which is an excellent school.  So there's almost no chance that he's another flat out "box o' rox."  And it was obvious from that clip.

That said, I'm still skeptical that he's F1.  I really really want him to be though (okay, I kind of want him for myself, but I don't look like JoJo and I'm probably too old laugh out loud).  And I still think he's destined for ESPN's college football coverage this fall unless he's the next lead.

kimberlyg

Female Posts : 789

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:34 pm

Kim you're going to have to get in line for Jordan Rodgers. I'm drooling just watching him. Lol. Too old and waaaay too married.

If he is the next lead they will have  to fight off the young  ladies. Heck ladies of all ages and marital status. giggling

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Wed Jun 01, 2016 10:44 pm

Oh, I'm sure there is already long, long, line for Jordan, and I don't expect to be anywhere near the front of it laugh out loud laugh out loud laugh out loud. I don't look like JoJo, after all.

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 02, 2016 12:11 am

Just to clarify, I meant I am too old and too married. But love me some Jordan. Hubba hubba.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 02, 2016 1:59 am

I don't like Jordan the first night, there were too much Shawn Booth vibes in him that I don't like. cantstopl NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 6 3806527698
But when seeing him in casual wear this episode, I start warming up to him. But still think he could be the Brooks/Frank this season, have to see a feel more episodes to know whether JoJo is open enough to explore other connections.

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:25 pm

I don't know why but I get a male Jojo vibe from him. Both are self professed goofs and many other similarities apparent in the first episode. Should be interesting.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Sun Jun 05, 2016 11:27 am

Jordan
Epi 1: Extensive 1:1 time with Jo, FIR, first kiss
Epi 2: Group date, very brief 1:1 scene
Epi 3: Group date: Opening up conversation
Epi 4: Group date: Heinz Field football date
Epi 5: Uruguay yacht date
Epi 6: Group date ?
Epi 7: 1:1 date: Dinner where he says that he's falling in love with her
Epi 8: HTD? Couch conversation
Epi 9: ?
Epi 10: ?

Jordan is falling into the pattern of most recent Bachette F1s where he's on a date every episode, and his 1:1 comes later to give the other guys a chance. Also, Jordan's dates are much more determined throughout the season than the other F4 (I haven't looked yet at Luke).

As we've discussed, I'm thinking that something must go awry with Jordan, making room for someone else...
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Sun Jun 05, 2016 12:26 pm

^Thanks, VO^ for making the date lists for each of the F4. 

Like Jef & Josh M, Jordan had a GD in episode 2.
However, Roberto, JP, Chris S, Shawn B sat out of all dates in episode 2.

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by kimberlyg Sun Jun 05, 2016 1:28 pm

Jordan definitely follows the "late one-on-one" pattern, but it looks like he's going to get some type of prolonged conversation next week. Maybe SQT after one of the GD's??

kimberlyg

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 15 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 10 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

+16
veg_out
agentcurls
rhondam
Ladybug82
Kashathediva