SELECT CONTENT

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - JORDAN - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 9:01 am

I am not sure if this is possible FD or a SD/2nd SD but it may be FD.

In this s/cap Jordan tells JoJo he is falling in love with her with these s/caps and unless he does so on a SD or possible 2nd SD I think this is more typical behavior on a FD - telling the lead he is in love and laying it all on the line. Just the body language and JoJo saying "makes me so happy" likely to Jordan saying he is falling for her makes me think this is a FD conversation possibly.

Not sure about the plants in the background? May need to sleuth the background and table but the foliage in the background looks somewhat tropical? Also, I don't see a rose on the dinner table so I am thinking this may be FD and if not then possible 2nd SD possibly before HTD RC where no rose on 2nd SD?

Okay just saw these and thinking these are part of the date somehow, based on JoJo's top with the lace at the dinner table (can see it at the top of the s/cap). Looks like she may have a black skirt on too? The shadows on the wall of the railing match the ones closeup and from a distance.

Maybe can sleuth the location with the tiles to see if Thailand or Argentina or Uruguay? Anyone have ideas at first glance if this is South America or more Thailand? Could be USA but based on falling in love not conversation I am thinking out of the USA. It seems kind of run down the building though? Does she have something red in her hand or is that the wall? The roses aren't long though so I am not sure if it is a rose. If it is a rose then it's not FD.

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Sat May 28, 2016 11:20 am; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : added links)
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 Empty Re: NO SPOILERS - JORDAN - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 9:08 am

JoJo is wearing dark nail polish in these screen caps with Jordan - she is also wearing nail polish on the boat with Jordan...however, I am pretty sure that she is not wearing nail polish in the Thailand shots? I think they are all in S. America.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 28, 2016 9:23 am

So would it make sense that the caps AAL just posted would be from the night time portion of their boating date?

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 9:25 am

Yes, I think so.

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Sat May 28, 2016 9:29 am

Is JoJo holding a rose during that staircase kiss? Not sure if it's just something from the wall
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat May 28, 2016 9:30 am

Looks like a rose to me.

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Sat May 28, 2016 9:33 am

mercieme wrote:Litta excellent write up....I am wowed by the awesome work ongoing that you non spoiled folks have done so far yes  Can you please (if you have the time) do screencap assessment similar to what you did for JPab & Chris Soules's seasons for 2 of the last 3 Bettes: specifically Andi & Des's season? Kaitlyn's season was a bit weird so not sure if that's what assessing. Thanks a lot.

Thanks mercieme! Honestly, I don't know if that's even possible. Once you know the outcome and who the guys are, it's pretty hard not to recognize them. Sleuthing spoiled vs. unspoiled is really, really different. I think I would be second guessing myself as to whether it's obvious or not. Not only that, but I really don't want to revisit Andi's season. NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 2292733854  And I really can't unknow the outcome -- a complete disaster as far as I'm concerned. I'm so sorry...

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN  - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers* - Page 2 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 9:43 am

Cila51290 wrote:Is JoJo holding a rose during that staircase kiss? Not sure if it's just something from the wall
Yeah that's what I was wondering and posted. Is it a rose or just the wall? scratch

Anyone have some extra s/caps of this scene?

I am thinking if a rose then definitely not FD and likely a SD.

I can see it being the night portion like Litta posted.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 28, 2016 9:51 am

I tried to crop/enlarge and it gets too blurry. But you can see the shadow on the wall, it looks like a rose to me. I'll capture it.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 10:03 am

Thank you, GA for you
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat May 28, 2016 10:03 am

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Sat May 28, 2016 12:10 pm

It looks like a rose in her hand to me.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 15 Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 15  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

NO SPOILERS - JORDAN - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - NO Spoilers*

+16
veg_out
agentcurls
rhondam
Ladybug82
Kashathediva