SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:37 pm

Alanna wrote:She had her legs between his!! laugh out loud Can we stone this hussy to death yet?!??

She will wear the scarlet letter giggling

Hussy indeed Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 43 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:38 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Scarlet A for JoJo comin' up!  laugh out loud
She outta control!! But instead of an A, I vote to make her wear a J, just in case!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:42 pm

BBJ! giggling I need to get back to cleaning my house! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Thu Jun 09, 2016 3:46 pm

I believe that is a pic of Jordan with his Grandfather just remembering fun times since he recently passed away.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:16 pm

I guess for me no matter how many ex's come out, oh well. Does it make BBJ this big bad horrible womanizer guy, "NO" no no
I mean after all, these are "ex's" for a reason, and we have seen some people have come out in his defense of BBJ and said what a nice guy he is.

Does he have ex's sure, are they women scorned in my opinion it appears so!!! As no matter how bad a break up I have had in the past if Jordan was such a bad guy, then why not have gont to the tabloids before now, NO they are going now for there own selfish reason and motives and I would be like good riddance and thank my lucky stars your rid of him and go on with life..... if he were so bad. He hasn't said any of these ladies by name, so how do we know which one he is talking about when he refers to his EX. Again for there girls to come out now sounds to me like they are looking for fame. It seems to me these women coming forth are just jealous and maybe they are the ones who were into him because he was Aaron little brother.

Just maybe Jojo and Jordan did fall for each and not because he was little brother. Jojo has even stated in interviews that the first couple weeks Aaron never came up, etc.

Bottom line for me, these are women scorned and they know RS doesn't like him.

If Jojo and Jordan are engaged, I think with her personality and him being who he is and to not hurt the family in the way Olivia and Aaron's relationship has, they will weather this chit storm together and be stronger for it! JMO

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ash2214 Thu Jun 09, 2016 4:43 pm

I look at it for what it is. As a 25 year old woman myself, I probably would have had the same F4 as JoJo. Luke is a bit intense for me and as attractive as I find Chase, I don't think I would have picked him. That would leave Jordan and Robby who both appear to be easy going and fun guys. You can't help who you like.

Also, I can very easily see JoJo falling for Jordan, whether or not he had a famous brother. I find Jordan attractive, he seems to be easy going, fun and seems to have a good sense of humor from what we've seen on the show so far and on social media. Another thing is that I like that she's already affectionate with him, like doing the monkey jump into his arms, which he seemed to initiate. She's been very affectionate with Luke as well. That's what you do when you like someone. You act flirty and affectionate. That's natural.

I also like that she supposedly confronts him on his past with women in the next episode. It's best to talk through as much as possible on the show before you pick someone. Whether he lies to her or not, it seems like she didn't go into things blind.

No matter what happens post show, JoJo is an intelligent and composed woman. She'll be just fine whether she ends up with Jordan long term or not. I'm enjoying watching it all. IMO.

Ash2214

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 5:29 pm

Girlfriends/Boyfriends are not the same thing as hookups. Older folk can't tell the difference though. My parents think hookups are just a term of endearment for people who are courting laugh out loud That should say it all IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:04 pm

Well, I don't know how old you are, but I dare to say I am probably close to your parents' age and I know what a "hook-up" can be.
So I don't think it says it all. JMO. hmmm

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:19 pm

Kashathediva wrote:Well, I don't know how old you are, but I dare to say I am probably close to your parents' age and I know what a "hook-up" can be.
So I don't think it says it all. JMO. hmmm
I didn't mean "that says it all" in regards to older people no knowing what hookups are. Just that there's a difference between the two. And it's a case of so many terms used to pin point what a realtionship is. I Should of clarified.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:20 pm

Alanna wrote:She had her legs between his!! laugh out loud Can we stone this hussy to death yet?!??

Wonder if she has snuck off to his room to spend time with her head under the covers like the last Bette did with her Alf?

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:21 pm

hopelessly_devoted wrote:

Wonder if she has snuck off to his room to spend time with her head under the covers like the last Bette did with her Alf?
That would be with Robby per the season preview. Haha.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:24 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
hopelessly_devoted wrote:

That would be with Robby per the season preview. Haha.

So that would mean Robby had "a leg up" over Jordan at some point?
rofl

Last edited by hopelessly_devoted on Thu Jun 09, 2016 6:32 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 43 of 79 Previous  1 ... 23 ... 42, 43, 44 ... 61 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29