SELECT CONTENT

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:39 pm

Rosepetal wrote:
Duke702 wrote:Well we won't know for sure what is true, but IMO rumors are there because there is some truth to them . If there were no truth to it there would be no rumors. I have not heard any rumors about Chase, Luke, etc. I wonder if he had told JoJo about the cheating on is ex, if she would have still kept him. Didn't work out well for JJ last year.

I wonder if he wasn't Aaron Rodgers brother if he would have last night 1?
Yes IMO. JoJo finds him hot and funny.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Empty Re: Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:41 pm

Duke702 wrote:Well we won't know for sure what is true, but IMO rumors are there because there is some truth to them . If there were no truth to it there would be no rumors. I have not heard any rumors about Chase, Luke, etc. I wonder if he had told JoJo about the cheating on is ex, if she would have still kept him. Didn't work out well for JJ last year.

Something tells me since Jojo, was privy to the rumors floating around about him, that she would probably have had that discussion with him and based on that discussion is why she kept him around till the end and they chose each other.
Of course I am sure we wont be privy to most of those conversations, but, going in the rumors were floating around according to sources, so there is no doubt they were brought up and discussed. Jojo seems to have no problems asking the questions she wants answers too. She asked Derrick about his last relationship, She asked Luke ref relationships, she appears to ask Robby later on and even Chad.

Jojo also mentions, that we will get to see many sides to Jordan, so I am excited to see what we will and will not see from TPTB on this relationship. thumbsup

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 02, 2016 4:44 pm

Jordan could've told her and it have been edited out or he may have waited to go into detail off camera in the FS.  At this point, we only see what TPTB want us to see.  Doesn't mean he didn't tell her, he could have and it not been shown for many reasons.  

As for rumors... most of the time where there's smoke there's fire.  But these days with SM, fandom, etc. anyone can say pretty much anything they want without any justification, for any reason and for the most part without repercussion.  IMO, a lot of times, its more for what they can get out of it, attention and grabbing at fame themselves and less about telling the truth.  That's not to say some rumors aren't true, but a lot of times they are just talk for the purpose of talking and staying relevant, IMO.  JMO.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 02, 2016 5:46 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Rosepetal wrote:

I wonder if he wasn't Aaron Rodgers brother if he would have last night 1?
Yes IMO. JoJo finds him hot and funny.
Seriously. Imo it's plain as day that Jo is attracted to BBJ as a man and not as a prop because of his brother. Regardless of what happens to them in the future, I can't imagine that she's not attracted to him and has feelings of lust, at the least.

As for the rumors, they're probably partly or even mostly true, but it doesn't make him any different than lots of other men, including many who did stupid stuff when they were in their early 20s. If he claims he's changed, then who am I to say he's a liar, liar, pants on fire? That's Jo's job and so far, she seems to believe him.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:14 pm

Considering that Jordan and Aaron don't appear to be very close, I still believe that JoJo would have chosen Jordan as her F1. He's hot and personable and seems to have a great sense of humor. Who wouldn't want that in a partner?
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:17 pm

Is it really rumors? It came straight from his GF's mouth. She could be just a jealous bitch but no one seems to have come forward and defended him.

It goes without saying...everything I say is IMO.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by SarahD Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:20 pm

Mommyof1 wrote:Considering that Jordan and Aaron don't appear to be very close, I still believe that JoJo would have chosen Jordan as her F1.  He's hot and personable and seems to have a great sense of humor.  Who wouldn't want that in a partner?  

I think if he was jobless or some bar tender, I can't see Jojo picking him. She would have picked Robby.

Him being in sports and attached to his brother, gave him an edge.
SarahD
SarahD

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:24 pm

SarahD wrote:Is it really rumors? It came straight from his GF's mouth. She could be just a jealous bitch but no one seems to have come forward and defended him.

Yes one of his best friends came forward in his defense. on SM right after the ex came forward.

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:30 pm

And maybe just maybe BBJ and Jo actually like each other for who each is and found a lust that can turn into love.  Short time span love or love that lasts a life time, I don't know or care.  I just want a season that's bearable, watchable and isn't OTT with drama and yuckiness, that's not asking too much, is it? laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 02, 2016 6:33 pm

^^ Gotta get rid of Chad first! laugh out loud
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:04 pm

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Cj9RjurXAAAMk4H
People Magazine Verified account  ‏@people
#TheBachelorette's JoJo Fletcher and Jordan Rodgers get serious about the past—and future http://peoplem.ag/9yhDa5O
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Maddy Thu Jun 02, 2016 8:06 pm

Repost - Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2 - Page 30 Cj-eObRUYAENZ9q
The Bachelorette Verified account  ‏@BacheloretteABC
Can Jordan let down his walls? #TheBachelorette http://bit.ly/1sQ1Wh9
Maddy
Maddy

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 30 of 79 Previous  1 ... 16 ... 29, 30, 31 ... 54 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Jordan Rodgers - Bachelorette 12 - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* #2

+76
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
sdmom
california90
Crazylady29