SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:56 am

veg_out wrote:
I'm still trying to unpack this thing, and a part of me wonders if that scene of JoJo on a date alone was portentous.
YES! It gave me a weird vibe, and seemed out of place. And the 'saddish' type music during Wells dinner date while she's talking in response to Wells' losing that spark in a relationship, etc (just posted my thoughts there in Luke's thread)...then going into that odd music after she lets him go talking about what if it doesn't work out for her, it hasn't any other time, showing the guy get shot once again etc, that whole scene was maybe some type of foreshadowing...then the music during Chase's..I can't even remember what Derek said throughout that, but I'm sure it goes with the rest of the theme of the episode. At least Luke got some romantic music.

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 29, 2016 1:58 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
IA that Chase is progressing and they have real conversations about the future and where they are going. It feels real to me between Chase and JoJo and I feel like there is depth there. Out of all the F4, I think there is more of a solid foundation with Chase and JoJo than any of the other guys. He doesn't get defensive when questioned the way that Jordan does, instead he immediately asks what he can do. Very mature guy, imo, and total marriage material since most of marriage is about communication, imo. Honestly, I have a feeling that if Chase is not F1, he may be the one who got away.

Great post, AAL, and I esp. loved this part. I watched their part by the windows again, and he's rock solid. His words were so convicted and true esp. on the heels of proving weekly to her by his actions that he wants her to know that he cares. A gem. PINKHEART
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:01 am

Lost17 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
I'm still trying to unpack this thing, and a part of me wonders if that scene of JoJo on a date alone was portentous.
YES! It gave me a weird vibe, and seemed out of place. And the 'saddish' type music during Wells dinner date while she's talking in response to Wells' losing that spark in a relationship, etc (just posted my thoughts there in Luke's thread)...then going into that odd music after she lets him go talking about what if it doesn't work out for her, it hasn't any other time, showing the guy get shot once again etc, that whole scene was maybe some type of foreshadowing...then the music during Chase's..I can't even remember what Derek said throughout that, but I'm sure it goes with the rest of the theme of the episode. At least Luke got some romantic music.
I posted the same thing about that scene of Jojo after Well's date being strange so I am glad I am not alone.

So... big IF.... What if JoJo chooses no one?  question

I know that is usually the worst thing to do on this show but if Chase is not in F2 and he is F3 and thus one of the good guys with Luke as F4 then that leaves Jordan and Robby who both have girlfriend/trust issues in the editing.

So what if both Robby and Jordan are F2 and both do bad things so it is seen as a good thing that JoJo chooses none of them?

I know it is usually there is a F1 unless the lead wants to incur the wrath of TPTB but there is a lot of foreshadowing this season imo of JoJo possibly ending up alone and if no F1 I could see TPTB editing it so the audience sides with JoJo and are glad she doesn't choose a F1?

Just thinking out loud....

Last edited by AllAboutLove on Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:02 am; edited 1 time in total
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:02 am

Lost17 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
Yes, it brings me back to these SCs of JoJo in her FRC dress, sans shoes, in what appears to be sunset.
teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 Jojo111
teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 Jojo211
I wonder if this is the same day? I suppose she could be just taking a walk without her F1?

Joey & Kelsey - You're the One

Joey & Kelsey - Why I Love You
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:05 am

AllAboutLove wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
I posted the same thing about that scene of Jojo after Well's date being strange so I am glad I am not alone.

So... big IF.... What if JoJo chooses no one?  question

I know that is usually the worst thing to do on this show but if Chase is not in F2 and he is F3 and thus one of the good guys with Luke as F4 then that leaves Jordan and Robby who both have girlfriend/trust issues in the editing.

So what if both Robby and Jordan are F2 and both do bad things so it is seen as a good thing that JoJo chooses none of them?

I know it is usually there is a F1 unless the lead wants to incur the wrath of TPTB but there is a lot of foreshadowing this season imo of JoJo possibly ending up alone and if no F1 I could see TPTB editing it so the audience sides with JoJo and are glad she doesn't choose a F1?

Just thinking out loud....
That is a great point, AAL! That would make the edit make more sense to me.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:10 am

agentcurls wrote:
Lost17 wrote:
veg_out wrote:
Yes, it brings me back to these SCs of JoJo in her FRC dress, sans shoes, in what appears to be sunset.
teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 Jojo111
teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 Jojo211
I wonder if this is the same day? I suppose she could be just taking a walk without her F1?

TBH, if ever I could envision a season with a lead choosing no one and especially if Robby and Jordan end up as F2 (and are the two of the F4 who have negativity and trust issues in their edit more than Luke and Chase) it is this season. :yes:

This season has felt odd for me from the getgo and honestly, if Jordan and Robby end up F2 and JoJo didn't choose Chase or Luke then I am kind of hoping JoJo turns Robby and Jordan both down and JoJo walks off into the sunset by herself just like that s/cap above!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:17 am

veg_out wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
IA that Chase is progressing and they have real conversations about the future and where they are going. It feels real to me between Chase and JoJo and I feel like there is depth there. Out of all the F4, I think there is more of a solid foundation with Chase and JoJo than any of the other guys. He doesn't get defensive when questioned the way that Jordan does, instead he immediately asks what he can do. Very mature guy, imo, and total marriage material since most of marriage is about communication, imo. Honestly, I have a feeling that if Chase is not F1, he may be the one who got away.

Great post, AAL, and I esp. loved this part. I watched their part by the windows again, and he's rock solid. His words were so convicted and true esp. on the heels of proving weekly to her by his actions that he wants her to know that he cares. A gem. PINKHEART
ITA that Chase is a gem! :Nod: Chase really is very grounded to me. He doesn't get all overly emotional with the ups and downs but I think that is a very good thing and like you said, he is rock solid and has great communication skills, imo. In some ways, how Chase is not overtly emotional reminds me of Becca or even Ben (but not as charismatic as Ben is), just even-keel. I think Chase is ready for marriage and to settle down and knows what he wants. With Luke at F4 I am thinking the only shot JoJo has now of a solid future is Chase as F1 and maybe that 2on1 was what she needed to see that Chase has the actions already and he just needed to verbalize? If not F1 then I hope he is F3 with a shot at next lead. Then again, with this show, someone as normal as him he may be better off finding the one for him without the "help" of TPTB. hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:17 am

Wow, agent, I didn't even think about that being sunset! Good catch!

Also after Wells left, she was standing in the middle of all those people as it's "raining" and she's smiling, another weird thing to do I thought. Hmmm
Maybe there IS a "Mesnick" in this.

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:19 am

The edit this season would make the most sense to me if there is no F1. I can see it :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by MiaHawk Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:36 am

[quote="AllAboutLove"]

Wait!  Do I see a unicorn approaching in the distance?!  :Bubba: giggling
MiaHawk
MiaHawk

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:40 am

MiaHawk wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Oooh good point! Now that I think about it.. that may be more of a reason I think JoJo may choose no one -- or more aptly put, chooses herself.

JoJo's premise was all about finding her unicorn...

- Luke rode on a unicorn for his entrance - so the unicorn was what he was on, not himself being the unicorn.
- JoJo was a unicorn (unicorn head on her) for her entrance.

So JoJo chooses a unicorn (herself) in the end? I can see it! :Nod:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by moonchild Wed Jun 29, 2016 2:57 am

MiaHawk wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:

Too Funny, Mia! But dont think it hasnt crossed my mind. This season is ripe for something like that to happen.

They have been changing things up in recent seasons, going agaist convention to not be so formulatic. In this season of indecision and fear of making a mistake, is it possible they allow her to take all F4 to Thailand?

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 75 Anigif_enhanced-buzz-7775-1355590544-1_zps0fd77e73
moonchild
moonchild

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej