SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 72 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:12 pm

JoJo is so loving what Jordan is saying. she's a smitten kitten.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 72 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:13 pm

Okay that's a bit cute...

Jordan saying he is not going to let Jojo down and then says "I will show you".

That's what Jojo needs... actions over words despite what she wants to hear she needs to close her ears and open her eyes more, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:14 pm

Alex and JoJo talking...

I wish Alex would go home!

So annoying!!! no
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:15 pm

There is so much kissing going on tonight - It won't be fun for the F1 to watch.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:15 pm

James with Jojo

He is on the chopping block! Chopped meat this week! haha

Cringe factor is next level...

James saying the way JoJo looks at her makes him feel like he is falling for her and kissed him.

So awkward!

I am watching through my fingers!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:16 pm

Katiebelle wrote:There is so much kissing going on tonight - It won't be fun for the F1 to watch.
I don't know... the guys were all talking about how Wells needs to get in there and get his kiss so who knows :uptonogood
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:17 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:James with Jojo

James saying the way JoJo looks at her makes him feel like he is falling for her and kissed him.

So awkward!

I bet she keeps them all. That's why she walks out to speak to CH - they want us to think 2 are going when none are going

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:17 pm

Katiebelle wrote:JoJo is so loving what Jordan is saying. she's a smitten kitten.

ITA. I get the feeling Jordan could read her the phonebook and she would be making heart eyes and saying what amazing words of affirmation Jordan gives her giggling
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:18 pm

Katiebelle wrote:

So awkward!

I bet she keeps them all. That's why she walks out to speak to CH - they want us to think 2 are going when none are going
Yeah I am thinking so too. If there weren't s/caps of Alex for next episode then I think she would have gone to CH to not give anyone a rose so both Alex and James go home. So likely keeping James now? Bit of a waste if so...
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:19 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

So awkward!

Yeah I am thinking so too. If there weren't s/caps of Alex for next episode then I think she would have gone to CH to not give anyone a rose so both Alex and James go home. So likely keeping James now? Bit of a waste if so...

Yeah get rid of them both!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:19 pm

Rose Ceremony!

Robby

Jordan

one rose left.. JoJo going back to talk to CH

James looks like death warmed over
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:20 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:

Yeah get rid of them both!
Yeah! Let's get to F4 HTDs already! It's all just filler now otherwise hmmm
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej