SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 71 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:00 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:This feels like they are just shooting b-roll rather than dancing.

Chase and Derek could get lessons from Sasha (Sam's F1) on how to bring the heat! :yes:

:yes: That was one hot date!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 71 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:01 pm

Chase and Jojo

Chase looks bewildered by JoJo.

Says he is shocked that Jojo didn't get those rerassurances.

I'm shocked too, Chase
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:03 pm

JoJo says she needs WORDS to feel loved

Imo, that's all great and dandy but words without ACTIONS are meaningless.

I think Jojo depending so much on words is part of her problem with guys and past relationships... she seems to just believe whatever a guy says.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:04 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:JoJo says she needs WORDS to feel loved

Imo, that's all great and dandy but words without ACTIONS are meaningless.

I think Jojo depending so much on words is part of her problem with guys and past relationships... she seems to just believe whatever a guy says.

Good Post ITA!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:06 pm

Poor Derek. Alex and James should have gone before him.

Ha Ha - Evita playing in background - too cheesy!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:06 pm

Poor Chase is struggling to get the words that JoJo wants to hear.

I like that he is not rushing things and seems to still communicate well.

I am also surprised like Chase to hear that JoJo likes Chase more than he does her.

I have seen the opposite, imo.

But I guess that may be because I go with actions over words and Chase seems to be doing more to show JoJo his feelings rather than just saying pretty things (anyone can do that - not many can back the words up with action).

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:07 pm

I shouldn't be laughing but Derek is crying as he is let go and don't cry for me Argentina is being sung!!!

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 71 3806527698 cantstopl rofl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:08 pm

CP and RC coming up - my prediction is that she keeps them all.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:08 pm

And now Derek is saying
"Why am I crying..."
"I don't cry"
"yes I am"

Hahahahaha this is too much! cantstopl cantstopl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:09 pm

Katiebelle wrote:CP and RC coming up - my prediction is that she keeps them all.
I think so too unless it is James? Alex has s/caps so he stays so only James could be sent home?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:10 pm

JoJo looks gorgeous in that dress!

I love that floor and room too.

Gorgeous aerial views!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 28, 2016 11:12 pm

Jordan takes Jojo away first

Jordan's banging on again about how he doesn't want his integrity questioned.

He is saying he thinks he can "get there" to be engaged.

He keeps talking about where he WANTS to be and what he WANTS to feel but not what he IS feeling.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 71 of 79 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 70, 71, 72 ... 75 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej