SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:17 pm

Poor Luke in between Chad and Alex.

Luke's more of a man than they are by far!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 46 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:18 pm

Is Jordan taking is shirt off and playing both sides?

Is that typical or is he just someone who does that and they're highlighting it?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:18 pm

Are they wearing padding on their shoulders? They are not even getting tackled.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:19 pm

I don't get how they're scoring this if Jordan is playing both teams scratch

So Jordan is playing himself? Okay
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:20 pm

laugh out loud blue team wins and since Jordan played both teams he wins.

So no matter what team won Jordan would win. Smh
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:21 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:I don't get how they're scoring this if Jordan is playing both teams scratch

I have no idea what's going on. Its all gobbly goop to me.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:22 pm

Robby talking to JoJo and she saying he really opened up to her.

When was this! no idea
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:24 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:I don't get how they're scoring this if Jordan is playing both teams scratch

That's how I'm feeling about Robby.

I feel like a lot has been edited out and next minute he's making out and in love with JoJo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:24 pm

What's with this Robby edit?

He's falling in love with JoJo day by day?

Sexy time on the pool table. It's pretty full on. I don't get it - where was the progression of their relationship?

Zero to sexy time in about 2 scenes. question

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:25 pm

JoJo is pressuring Jordan to express how he feels about her. Geez - its only been two weeks!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:26 pm

JoJo telling Robby he is going to get a date basically when he says more time coming up.

Okay well where was the time before those screen caps?

Robbys edit is bizarre.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:26 pm

Katiebelle wrote:

Love you two. Maybe this info will help: He's playing quarterback which is an offensive position. The other team would play defense when he's quarterbacking and then it would switch.

Let's just say that the date was made for Jordan completely and entirely. There was no way that he would not get time with her. It was just a matter of time for either side to catch enough of his passes to run in the touchdowns to win.

Last edited by veg_out on Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:27 pm; edited 1 time in total
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 46 of 79 Previous  1 ... 24 ... 45, 46, 47 ... 62 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej