SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:59 pm

Chad makes me think he lost it that he never got FIR - like he expected to get it and now is just imploding/exploding.

Even though he never got FIR Chad is following the same path of many other FIR (Olivia) who did.

It's all in his head. He needs to go and relax somewhere else. This show is not for him (not for anyone really) but definitely not for him.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 32 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 6:59 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Alex saying he is  going to DVR this and watch it back and take joy in it.

Oh Alex, move on! You're so annoying!!

Can Alex be sent home too please?

IA - he is so annoying!

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:00 pm

Did I hear correctly earlier Luke saying if he doesn't get single date he would cry in the corner or something?

He's way into JoJo too then! A bit much how these guys are!
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:02 pm

James is a worse dancer than my hubby - he has lead feet. But jojo is being a good sport.

James is a sweet guy but totally friend zoned.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:02 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Alex saying he is  going to DVR this and watch it back and take joy in it.

Oh Alex, move on! You're so annoying!!

Can Alex be sent home too please?

IA - he is so annoying!
I can't stand his smug, whiny self.

He looks like Marvel cartoon character - not my type at all.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:04 pm

Okay this is a cute date!

James is a sweetie pie - he seems like a genuine guy.

There's nothing here with JoJo and James but A+ for effort for James!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:05 pm

TPTB are taking the security guard edit a bit far - I'm surprised there's not sinister music every time Chad is on screen.

Daniel is talking but not making much sense but I think he's trying to tell Chad to take it down a notch.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:06 pm

Daniel talking to Chad haha!!

Daniel doesn't want to get dragged down by the negativity of Chad.

Comparing Chad to Hitler, Donald Trump cantstopl cantstopl
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:07 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Daniel talking to Chad haha!!

Daniel doesn't want to get dragged down by the negativity of Chad.

Comparing Chad to Hitler, Donald Trump cantstopl cantstopl

Well... Daniel is a really deep thinker ya know!

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:08 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Evan is too focused on Chad.

Gives ultimatum - him or Chad.

You're there for JoJo not Chad, Evan!

Oh good grief!

JoJo giving Evan the GDR!  As if!
I know, she isn't into him at all.  I think instead of 'Evan will you accept this rose'-she really meant, Evan will you accept staying-we need more drama. Rolling Eyes

Just now getting time to watch myself...wasn't overly impressed with the episode. I mean really, you're going to straddle a guy on your first date after having one or two short conversations with him? And all the sex talk date, I guess some are into that, but I thought it was a bit classless. Was happy to FF through it. JMHO

Then on top of that, it's the Chad show..he's sure bringing out the worst side of some of the other guys along with him.

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:08 pm

James is nice but definite MOT. Zero sparks but she might keep him for a while.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue Jun 07, 2016 7:08 pm

Best part is Daniel telling Chad to take it down a notch - from Hitler to Mussolini to Bush  rofl

I love Daniel! He's Canadian and he knows what's up! :yes:
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 32 of 79 Previous  1 ... 17 ... 31, 32, 33 ... 55 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej