SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by Litta123 Thu May 26, 2016 5:10 pm

Nice! Loved the observations, AC giggling

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by northernviewer Fri May 27, 2016 10:07 am

Loved your musings AC handwave

The (FRC) Proposal..."Will you marry me because I'd really like to date you"
northernviewer
northernviewer

Female Posts : 5386

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat May 28, 2016 2:09 am

I loved your recap and musings @agentcurls. hearthumbsup
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon May 30, 2016 3:22 pm

Came up on ABC News: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-men-target-chad-disappears-jo-jo-fletcher/story?id=39468457

So the Chad drama starts tonight...
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 3:31 pm

^^Interesting, Chase gets a lot of reaction shots (one appears to be about JoJo coming in the mansion) in that video, but I don't recall him saying anything about Chad. Jordan is show discussing with the guys Chad's whereabouts. Robby was shown on the sofa, but that's it. Luke is shown also in a discussion about Chad.

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 8d63b049-e7f5-45bc-9c52-8e1babe4aa1b
Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by veg_out Mon May 30, 2016 3:34 pm

Litta123 wrote:^^Interesting, Chase gets a lot of reaction shots (one appears to be about JoJo coming in the mansion) in that video, but I don't recall him saying anything about Chad. Jordan is show discussing with the guys Chad's whereabouts.  Robby was shown on the sofa, but that's it. Luke is shown also in a discussion about Chad.

Agree, Litta. I'm looking forward to adding to storylines this week.

This season is going to be a mess, I'm starting to think.
veg_out
veg_out

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon May 30, 2016 3:41 pm

veg_out wrote:
Litta123 wrote:^^Interesting, Chase gets a lot of reaction shots (one appears to be about JoJo coming in the mansion) in that video, but I don't recall him saying anything about Chad. Jordan is show discussing with the guys Chad's whereabouts.  Robby was shown on the sofa, but that's it. Luke is shown also in a discussion about Chad.

Agree, Litta. I'm looking forward to adding to storylines this week.

This season is going to be a mess, I'm starting to think.
Just as in the end of episode 1, the camera seems to follow Chase:
(cut from another thread):
When JoJo came in with the FIR, they locked eyes as he was trying to move to make space for her on the couch ( I don't think she sat down):
teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 Chajo310 
When she left the room with Jordan, his reaction:
teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 Chajo410 
Before the first name was called during RC, an audible deep breath:
teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 4 Chajo510 
(all my own SC's)
Also, camera panned to his reaction immediately after first two names called (Luke & Wells).
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 4:03 pm

veg_out wrote:Came up on ABC News: http://abcnews.go.com/Entertainment/bachelorette-men-target-chad-disappears-jo-jo-fletcher/story?id=39468457

So the Chad drama starts tonight...

Embedding the video, in case anyone doesn't want to click on the link. I also took a few caps focused on Chase's reaction. I'll put them in his thread. His looks are growing on me. I didn't think he was a head turner initially, but now I think he is one of the better looking guys this season.

ETA: I also noticed Chase was one of the first guys to stand up when JoJo entered the room. Good manners...kind of reminds me of Ben H a little in his demeanor.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by agentcurls Mon May 30, 2016 4:16 pm

^thanks for bringing that over, Litta123. There seemed to be a nice glance to JoJo from Chase there.
agentcurls
agentcurls

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Mon May 30, 2016 4:19 pm

Just a heads up... I'll be doing the preview SCs from tonight's epi.  Litta mentioned she could/would grab ITMs/PIs or anything else from the epi that y'all might need for sleuthing purposes.

I hope to have them posted around lunch or early afternoon.  I'll give an update if they'll be delayed.  And will post with a link, when I have them all posted in the SC no discussion thread for y'all.
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Litta123 Mon May 30, 2016 4:31 pm

agentcurls wrote:^thanks for bringing that over, Litta123. There seemed to be a nice glance to JoJo from Chase there.

I noticed that, too. giggling I also noticed that JoJo looked Chase's way as well initially. I'm not going to read too much into that because JoJo wouldn't have had any idea where he was sitting. It could be that his body movement of standing up caught her attention.

Litta123
Litta123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Mon May 30, 2016 5:30 pm

I'm not going into all that "she is glancing at him", " she's always sitting next to him" stuff.

Been there done that.

Amanda (Grants season), Chris L (ali), Reid (jillian) the list goes on and on where folks (myself included) were convinced that a contestant had an "in" with the lead because of smiles, glances, proximity etc.
No more for me. jmo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 79 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5 ... 41 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej