SELECT CONTENT

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 7:50 pm

Chad... looks like more drama next week with Chad.

Based on sleuthing s/caps Chad doesn't make it to Uruguay so he leaves in Pennsylvania?

That means Chad must not get sent home when CH is talking to him in that one s/cap at the mansion pool party? So he just got a warning then?
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 Empty Re: THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 7:52 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Next two epis look pretty full on.

Christian and the bubble bath - sorry but too cheesy for my taste and a definite MOT but a would have had a couple of sneaky looks at the packaging just to be sure. Hugesmile
It looks crazy. Bring it on giggling

IA about Christian and the bubble bath - way too cheesy. The packaging teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 3806527698
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 7:53 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:Wow. Way too much Chad this episode.

Two nights next week? Did I see that correctly?

Luke's date looks like next week then - the hot tub shown.

Something with James T? Does he get a SD?

I was so busy watching that I forgot to look for screen caps!

I think we are going to see even more of Chad over the next two epis.

Reminds me a bit of the Olivia scenario and edit - once he goes then we can get on with the actual Bachelorette show rather than the Chad show. Hope he goes soon.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 7:57 pm

After last week and now Epi 2, Chase is my fave.  :Nod:

I like how Chase stayed out the drama and doesn't seem to be in any of it in next week's preview either.

Just a sweet, genuine, normal guy it seems - my kind of guy!

He seems more fun and laid-back (from his limo entrance) than the other potential F4.

Atm, I hope Chase is next lead if he's not F1!

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 8:02 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:Wow. Way too much Chad this episode.

Two nights next week? Did I see that correctly?

Luke's date looks like next week then - the hot tub shown.

Something with James T? Does he get a SD?

I was so busy watching that I forgot to look for screen caps!

I think we are going to see even more of Chad over the next two epis.

Reminds me a bit of the Olivia scenario and edit - once he goes then we can get on with the actual Bachelorette show rather than the Chad show. Hope he goes soon.

IA. That's what I am thinking. Chad seems to be the villain so he likely will be front and center before he leaves (so the Chad show) and afterwards more about JoJo and the other guys.

From how this show usually is, I think when the F6 are left then it is more about the relationships and before then it is just drama.

Hopefully

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 8:05 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:After last week and now Epi 2, Chase is my fave.  :Nod:

I like how Chase stayed out the drama and doesn't seem to be in any of it in next week's preview either.

He seems more fun and laid-back (from his limo entrance) than the other potential F4.

Loved Chase in this epi as well. Looking forward to seeing Luke's single date and that's not just bc he gets his kit off - might have to slow mo that bit! drooling I think it will be interesting to see how they connect - he seems more serious than her which could be an issue.

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 8:06 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:After last week and now Epi 2, Chase is my fave.  :Nod:

Not sure who I want as next lead yet. I need to see a bit more of their personalities. I need to see more of Robby too. He's a bit of an unknown for me.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 8:10 pm

IA. Luke seems a bit serious/intense.

Not a bad thing but if he doesn't show (or is not edited to show) his more fun side I also think it could be an issue.

Yes to the kit coming off  :gotcha: - Luke's back muscles are amazing!! - and he doesn't have to be veiny/roidy to look that way!

Will have to see how they are on Luke's date...

I can see him being TPTB next lead if his next date is more about him finding someone and not so much about their connection.

His edit seems the most next-lead out of the guys so far, imo.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 8:16 pm

AllAboutLove wrote:IA. Luke seems a bit serious/intense.

Not a bad thing but if he doesn't show (or is not edited to show) his more fun side I also think it could be an issue.

Yes to the kit coming off  :gotcha: - Luke's back muscles are amazing!! - and he doesn't have to be veiny/roidy to look that way!

I can see him being TPTB next lead if his next date is more about him finding someone and not so much about their connection.

IA - His intro painted him as Mr Perfect. And I'm guessing - but I think most women would love to tame a brooding cowboy - especially one that reminds us of a young Clint Eastwood.

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Tue May 31, 2016 8:20 pm

Lost17 wrote:
Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:There's Chase just away from all the drama.

Good for you, Chase yes

He's fast becoming my fave. Oh to decide between him and Luke! I just can't pick!
Chase is allllll yours and everybody else's! I think everyone knows how I feel about Luke! giggling

You guys are hilarious, enjoy your back and forth.

I'm sorry @Lost17 but I really think you should let me have Luke. We don't have cowboys where I'm from and I've never been lucky enough to meet one. So I only think it's fair that I get first dibs. teamchase - THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION - Page 19 2498057887

Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 8:22 pm

Katiebelle wrote:Not sure who I want as next lead yet. I need to see a bit more of their personalities. I need to see more of Robby too. He's a bit of an unknown for me.
I totally forgot about Robby. He's an unknown to me as well.
Was he shown much on this episode? I only remember a bit from the firefighter GD but not much afterwards?

Just from the first two episodes and season preview my early choice for lead is Chase if he's not F1, just on personal preference.
That being said, I can see TPTB wanting Luke more going just by Luke having an intro video and his edit so far.
Robby's season preview of "girlfriend doubt" doesn't strike me as next-lead edit which is usually more free of controversy.
Same with Jordan in the season preview with doubt about being engaged (usually next leads are shown to be ready for marriage).
All of that could just be smoke and mirrors and not actually shown in the season but usually TPTB like to make their next male leads have very clean edits I think?

Some good choices though so I will keep an eye out and watching for next-lead edit as much as for F1 edit. :detective
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Tue May 31, 2016 8:30 pm

Katiebelle wrote:
AllAboutLove wrote:IA. Luke seems a bit serious/intense.

IA - His intro painted him as Mr Perfect. And I'm guessing - but I think most women would love to tame a brooding cowboy  - especially one that reminds us of a young Clint Eastwood.
Luke is very much Mr Perfect and IA I can see women wanting to snag him for themselves.
I think his seriousness could be a good thing and show he is ready for marriage/serious relationship?
I remember Chris Soules wasn't serious enough, imo, so I'd like to see a lead at least serious about finding someone - which so far Luke seems to be.

AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 19 of 79 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 18, 19, 20 ... 49 ... 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

THE BACHELORETTE - SEASON 12 - JOJO FLETCHER - **NO SPOILERS** - Episode Discussion - *SLEUTHING* DISCUSSION

+32
Ayana
pavalygurl
rc49ers
2observe
Luvstruck
Mommyof2
Junequilts
stuckinsc
locoforbach
MVMom39forever
aviej