SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:07 pm

everly wrote:IMO it's not a friend of Jordan's. Us Weekly and People's sources are usually publicist and managers so I think it's just someone from the show they're calling a "friend" of Jordan's. This is the storyline the show wants to go with.

Yep. I find it interesting that the RAYA debacle came right at the same time of their first 1on1 and putting Jordan on the spot about his relationship with his ex.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 72 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:25 pm

All the leaks and crapola have coincided with the stuff on screen.

How else to throw major doubt ? This is a smokescreen at its finest imo.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:26 pm

Well, I for one can't wait for the final, the proposal, and maybe we'll get more of goofy and funny Jordan alongside goofy and funny Jo.  
Like this one: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFxTDaUPVzU/?taken-by=jrodgers11
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:29 pm

traveler90 wrote:Well, I for one can't wait for the final, the proposal, and maybe we'll get more of goofy and funny Jordan alongside goofy and funny Jo.  
Like this one: https://www.instagram.com/p/BFxTDaUPVzU/?taken-by=jrodgers11

He is the epitome of goofy! rotfl
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Wed Jun 29, 2016 12:31 pm

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Judiful Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:13 pm

All Reality Steve knows how to do is feed rumorville. I'm so fed up with him..He needs to leave Jordan Rogers alone. Why he's so anxious to sling mud at him might be born from his jealousy , and dislike of athletes in general. I can't help but think he's in a bunch because Jordan is such a charismatic, smart, sexy, funny guy with beautiful hair, and JoJo on his arm. What does RS have besides his gossip column ? None of the above cantstopl I love J&J together and hate this smeer campaign. I don't care about garbage ; if I did I'd be a Reality. Steve fan . (And I can't wait for JJ's next date ... :claphands )

Team Sugar And Spice bestbud!
 .     Scary-Good
Judiful
Judiful

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 4:20 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm quite positive Jordan saw the cover. When it came up on one of the Bach IG's, he was tagged, so I went to look to see if it was in his tagged pics...and it was. Now...it's not. Pretty sure he untagged himself laugh out loud
^^ That happened for a second time, just so you all know..

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:47 pm

Judiful wrote:All Reality Steve knows how to do is feed rumorville. I'm so fed up with him..He needs to leave Jordan Rogers alone. Why he's so anxious to sling mud at him might be born from his jealousy , and dislike of athletes in general.  I can't help but think he's in a bunch because Jordan is such a  charismatic, smart, sexy, funny guy with beautiful hair, and JoJo on his arm. What does RS have besides his gossip column ? None of the above  cantstopl    I love J&J together and hate this smeer campaign. I don't care about garbage ; if I did I'd be a Reality. Steve fan . (And I can't wait for JJ's next date ... :claphands )  

I think RS likes JoJo a little too much.  If Robby was F1, he would be slinging mud in his direction.  Jmo.  RS is a pathetic little man.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:53 pm

Hello, Jordan. drooling

https://www.instagram.com/p/BGZ8vusE2MR/?taken-by=mfirestone12
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 29, 2016 5:54 pm

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:I'm quite positive Jordan saw the cover. When it came up on one of the Bach IG's, he was tagged, so I went to look to see if it was in his tagged pics...and it was. Now...it's not. Pretty sure he untagged himself laugh out loud
I saw that but not Jo!! Guess she wants him to remember and pay for his sins against her before he knew who she even is laugh out loud

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:19 pm

Alanna wrote:
Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
I saw that but not Jo!! Guess she wants him to remember and pay for his sins against her before he knew who she even is laugh out loud
laugh out loud Lets see if it happens for a third time!!

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Wed Jun 29, 2016 6:41 pm

Check out Jordan's favs on Twitter....

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 72 of 81 Previous  1 ... 37 ... 71, 72, 73 ... 76 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan