SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:42 pm

Interesting how he said he was nervous and was always looking at the camera in the first few episodes. I know some thought that meant he was being vain.
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 34 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by ElonM Thu Jun 23, 2016 8:44 pm

Yes, I found that interesting. Glad we were able to clear that up. Love what he said about his time playing football. He's perspective.

Given all the things said about him, I really want this couple to work out.

And oh, he co-funded Metpro it seem.
ElonM
ElonM

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:49 pm

I loved the interview. He is so entertaining.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:52 pm

My favorite AFTR would be that they are engaged, Jordan comes out they talk about with CH. Jordan knowing her family and friends are there gets down on one knee all over agian and ask Jojo to marry him saying something like , I asked you to marry me in Tahati but since your family could not be there i would like to do this the right way, I love you now more than ever and its been one hell of a roller coaster ride and we have remained strong through this all , will you marry me all over again? YES.... awwww whipped cheerleader

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by bamagal Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:54 pm

nd4reality wrote:I loved the interview. He is so entertaining.

Well-spoken, good sense of humor, seems intelligent, has a career outside of football, not bad on the eyes -- what's NOT TO LIKE????
bamagal
bamagal

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:54 pm

everly wrote:You can also watch the video of the interview. I think this might've been done from the SH laugh out loud

https://youtu.be/0rsSbnZ8Idw

I love the interview, lots of insights about the show and Jordan's so articulate and funny. So Robby and him were room mates, no dull moments with these two for sure.

Published on Jun 23, 2016

Katie Nolan discusses the opening to this week’s Garbage Time (2:00 mark), LeBron and the Cavs' title win (5:55), this week’s episode of The Bachelorette (15:30), and chats with The Bachelorette’s Jordan Rodgers about what he knew about JoJo before the show (22:45), how it’s possible to fall in love with someone you just met on a TV show (25:00), what the guys do all day when they’re not on a date (28:05), whether he was friends with the guys he was competing with (29:00), what he really thinks of Chad (34:10), being accused of not being there for “the right reasons” (37:20), his career as an NFL Quarterback (42:30), and his “complicated” relationship with his brother, Aaron Rodgers (51:35). Plus, booze cruise vehicle power rankings in this week’s #JunkMail (1:01:15).

Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by Lily Thu Jun 23, 2016 9:59 pm

He also looks way more handsome now than he did on the show. Being in love suits him :cutesmile!:
Lily
Lily

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:02 pm

IMOmhe had lost weight before the show but has gained it back.

Jmo.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Isabel123 Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:04 pm

Lily wrote:He also looks way more handsome now than he did on the show. Being in love suits him :cutesmile!:

I agree with you Lily, :yes: he looks way better post show. heartglasses beatingheart
Isabel123
Isabel123

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:38 pm

Btw when was this taped? I ask because some seemed to think it was during a shV?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:40 pm

That was a good interview! Very insightful. That girl needed to chillax though laugh out loud She was getting flustered way too much. Caught under his spell laugh out loud Why do people think this was probably during a SHV??

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 10:41 pm

IDK?
That's why I asked when this was taped.

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 34 of 81 Previous  1 ... 18 ... 33, 34, 35 ... 57 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan