SELECT CONTENT

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:33 pm

I'm a little confused. I can't see Twitter posts from work, but from what I could gather from other posts, Jordan explained that he still was on Raya because he couldn't delete it (CMIIW). If that is right, why were people jumping ship? It sounded to me like a reasonable explanation.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Fangirl - The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan -  FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers* - Page 28 Empty Re: The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 12:35 pm

Di_ATL wrote:
Alanna wrote:Yeah I gotta give him credit. He's tough and I understand why Jo started mewling when he seemed upset with her laugh out loud

haha yes he is tough, but what I have notices, is since that point of saying don't be mad, please don't be mad, he seems to do a lot more of the pursing to kiss her and these two kill me with there all up in each others face, I mean. awwww
Soft caresses of her face, kisses on the forehead, the kiss of the top lip, the bottom lip back to the top, her hands all up in his hair, grabs of his face, the dam nuzzles...  whipped from both ends eyedrool    
I actually agree with this and noticed it also. By giving into him and apologizing essentially, she set the tone of the relationship imo and gave BBJ even more leeway to do stuff like throw her against the wall laugh out loud She showed him he can lead the relationship in a way, push back and instead of getting all upset over it like Andi with Josh, she'll do the opposite. BBJ's into it and Jo doesn't mind!

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Mommyof2 Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:36 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I'm a little confused.  I can't see Twitter posts from work, but from what I could gather from other posts, Jordan explained that he still was on Raya because he couldn't delete it (CMIIW).  If that is right, why were people jumping ship?  It sounded to me like a reasonable explanation.

Because of the old saying, once a cheater, always a cheater. Rolling Eyes I am staying on the ship! yes
Mommyof2
Mommyof2

Female Posts : 8752

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:40 pm

I'm really happy these raya rumors can be finally put to rest. Now, I can continue to gush about these two heartbeat
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:44 pm

traveler90 wrote:I'm really happy these raya rumors can be finally put to rest. Now, I can continue to gush about these two heartbeat
Right??? Me too laugh out loud

I hope BBJ likes dogs because the moment Jo got back in town, she started snapping Jackson and loving on him! So BBJ obviously isn't the only doggie in her life ha.

She seems totally fine to me in her snaps from this AM. I hope she feels just as calm and secure with him as her behavior seems to suggest right now. He's certainly gone above and beyond to prove his innocence here and for their relationship. Nice work, Baddy!!!

Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by traveler90 Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:56 pm

so back to gushing laugh out loud
Before the kiss against the wall, BBJ says: "I know I have a rose and I didn't want to take up too much of your time" and Jo answers: "You should" laugh out loud Oh Jo, you're a goner laugh out loud
traveler90
traveler90

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:57 pm

traveler90 wrote:so back to gushing laugh out loud
Before the kiss against the wall, BBJ says: "I know I have a rose and I didn't want to take up too much of your time" and Jo answers: "You should" laugh out loud Oh Jo, you're a goner laugh out loud

Aww.

I loved his face when he was explaining the situation. BBJ.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:58 pm

Buckeye_Fan wrote:I'm a little confused.  I can't see Twitter posts from work, but from what I could gather from other posts, Jordan explained that he still was on Raya because he couldn't delete it (CMIIW).  If that is right, why were people jumping ship?  It sounded to me like a reasonable explanation.

What ? Reasonable ? No way. :dripdrip

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:59 pm

That was SUCH a move and it was hilarious!! A total imitation of "come here," "no, you come here." Jo doesn't need to be told twice to get herself to BBJ ASAP.

~ Sex and the City

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by Di_ATL Thu Jun 23, 2016 2:59 pm

nd4reality wrote:

Aww.

I loved his face when he was explaining the situation. BBJ.

haha Oops is all I can think about in scenario... cantstopl

Jordan to Jojo "I have this feeling that i haven't really had in a long time, and it's scary but it's also the best thing I wake up to every morning"  rose bud

cloud nine    :sprinklehearts
Di_ATL
Di_ATL

Back to top Go down

Post by nd4reality Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:06 pm

Does no one here do Vids ?

nd4reality
nd4reality

Back to top Go down

Post by Emilia23_12 Thu Jun 23, 2016 3:08 pm

That look :sprinklehearts

no words can express how much I love them together. #plsgetmarried #otp #jorjo by @bachelornationhd
Emilia23_12
Emilia23_12

Female Posts : 570

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 28 of 81 Previous  1 ... 15 ... 27, 28, 29 ... 54 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

The Bachelorette Season 12 - Jordan - FAN FORUM - Discussion - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+44
nd4reality
Kashathediva
Jolena
Judiful
Norcalgal
exmrsbundy
harley_quinn
Stacia620
Maddy
geo55
Buckeye_Fan