SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 62 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by bellehuntley Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:36 am

Usually 'boring' means nice, kind and drama-free which I think is a perfect Bachelor
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 62 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:36 am

I am still holding out for a foiler and Chase could be her F1. 

I liked the man we saw last night. I just am sick of the too young casts. Last season bored me. Last night bored me (not Chase, just the rest of it). 

I think young marriages can and do work, but in general I feel like our society as a whole is getting less mature, so early to mid 20s people feel like they should be sowing their wild oats, not wanting to be married like tomorrow.

Plus personally, I find Luke sexier than Chase. Chase is good, Luke and his intensity and kissing were just hotter to me.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Female Posts : 10802

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:38 am

I'll take "boring" over drama kings any day. I didn't think Ben was boring and I really enjoyed watching a true love story. I think we would get the same from Chase. Both Ben and Chase seem adventurous and like to have fun but still have a serious side.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:38 am

bellehuntley wrote:Usually 'boring' means nice, kind and drama-free which I think is a perfect Bachelor
Yes. But that doesn't make good tv. It all depends on why you're watching this show in the first place: entertainment or a love story? I've learned that it doesn't really matter though because people complain when you're boring and they complain when you're outgoing, so it's a lose-lose. Someone's always pissy laugh out loud

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:41 am

Lennoxcolinrolland wrote:
bellehuntley wrote:Usually 'boring' means nice, kind and drama-free which I think is a perfect Bachelor
Yes. But that doesn't make good tv. It all depends on why you're watching this show in the first place: entertainment or a love story? I've learned that it doesn't really matter though because people complain when you're boring and they complain when you're outgoing, so it's a lose-lose. Someone's always pissy laugh out loud

IMO.

Of course entertainment is important but I watch this show in the hopes of actually finding a true love story! (So far the three seasons I've watched the relationships have all worked out!)

It's true though, people are never happy - the lead is either too boring or too fake

Last edited by bellehuntley on Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:46 am; edited 1 time in total
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:44 am

IMO.
Best post so far. Someone is always going to be pissy.

I personally enjoyed Juan Pablo, the supposed worst bachelor ever. I would watch him again and again over Farmer Douche and Boring Ben. But that is me and my little island of misfit bachelor watchers. I get a little lonely here, but I can't make myself care about the "perfection" anymore.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by iamreal2u Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:45 am

The bachelor/bachelorette normal do not provide the entertainment.  Unless the lead is really scurvy they turn out ok and the fun comes from the contestants.IMO...
iamreal2u
iamreal2u

Female Posts : 4107

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:53 am

stuckinsc wrote:

IMO.
Best post so far. Someone is always going to be pissy.

I personally enjoyed Juan Pablo, the supposed worst bachelor ever. I would watch him again and again over Farmer Douche and Boring Ben. But that is me and my little island of misfit bachelor watchers. I get a little lonely here, but I can't make myself care about the "perfection" anymore.

Hey, Juan Pablo personally entertained me for completely different reasons than Ben. I enjoyed seeing the show totally flip on him and turn their "star" into a villain, whether that was warranted or not. JPG's season had a totally different vibe and flavor to it than most. It was a fun change of pace.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by stuckinsc Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:55 am

iamreal2u wrote:The bachelor/bachelorette normal do not provide the entertainment.  Unless the lead is really scurvy they turn out ok and the fun comes from the contestants.IMO...
And this was my problem with Ben, his cast of early 20s mean girls were not entertaining. He had about 3-5 good ones and honestly the rest were awful IMO.
stuckinsc
stuckinsc

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:00 pm

^^ that's the MO for all the casts though, regardless of age. 3-5 tue contenders, and the rest is bi*chy/douchey drama. That cast happens whether it averages age 23 or 43.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Junequilts Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:05 pm

We are all different, so it is good that there is variety in the shows. Ben was what I was looking for. A real love story. Not keen on JoJo, yet. If I don't care for it. I will just continue to rewatched Ben and Lauren.
Junequilts
Junequilts

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 07, 2016 12:06 pm

I think he is way too laid back/nice/quiet and normal to be the Bachelor. He seems more normal/reserved than Ben even. Ben had a lot of charm IMO. Ben seemed to have a hard time at times being the lead, but I think being the Bachelor would eat Chase alive.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 62 of 78 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 61, 62, 63 ... 70 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05