SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 60 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:12 am

Ohhh Chase... mmm mmm mmm! The way his hand went down her back when they kissed was straight out of the Titanic love scene! And then when he asks her "as this journey goes on how can I help you remember this connection" (swoon)... I love how he seems so comfortable in his own skin and none of the bachelor cliche speak in his ITMs... my Chase crush continues...

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 60 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:14 am

I think if feeling "safe" is such a priority for JoJo, picking Chase was the way to go...
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by mizzoufan Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:16 am

I sadly think Job seemed bored with Chase last night.

Chase isn't getting enough love onTwitter yet to be the next lead. sad

mizzoufan

Back to top Go down

Post by sosleepy Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:17 am

^^ I thought JoJo seemed bored and phoning it in left and right and with everyone not named Jordan Rodgers.
sosleepy
sosleepy

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:33 am

I think feeling safe IS a priority but so is feeling excited, sexy, etc etc is also a priority and chase just doesn't do it for her in those other areas imo.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Tue Jun 07, 2016 9:51 am

Interesting... I actually saw her as a bit nervous and the most real and authentic IMO on this date... just like you would feel on a real first date in real life... I feel like it dawned on her right then and there Chase was a true contender...and maybe this wasn't going to be a cakewalk to the end with Jordan after all... I get that Chase isn''t coming across as super emotive as Jordan for sure and to some that's hard to get past (like Becca, like Sharleen etc)... but pre-season I saw enough of Chase's vine videos to know he is a good time guy!

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:18 am

I think they were both incredibly nervous during this couple yoga session. Yoga is not about couple only and it was deliberately requested by the yoga instructor to give them some very uncomfortable movement such the pelvis and the mium mium (typo?).

Typical prods.

here is something to smile Smiley

via GIPHY - GIF made by HEA

OMgoodness by The Bachelorette episode 3 - made by HEA

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:34 am

I think he is either F1 or F3.
She knows how important and crucial it is for him to have ONE engagement only and how special for him it is to propose only ONE time.
No way, she will keep him at F2.
If she does... Redfacemad

Back to top Go down

Post by Cila51290 Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:40 am

At least SHE knows he's genuine and in it for real. Can't say the same thing about the rest of JoJo's guys. Makes sense why she had that face during her last interview when the woman put Chase's pic up. She definitely broke his heart.

To me sometimes the less animated you truly are for the cameras and the dates, the more REAL you actually are & out of the bubble.
Cila51290
Cila51290

Female Posts : 2211

Back to top Go down

Post by bellehuntley Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:46 am

Loved Chase so much this episode! He comes across as so genuine, I'm crossing my fingers for a foiler because I actually love him with JoJo! But i'll also be happy if he becomes our next bachelor
bellehuntley
bellehuntley

Female Posts : 264

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Jun 07, 2016 10:59 am

I love Chase and I can't see where some others think he's boring. He seems like a fun guy and I would never get bored just looking at him. I also love his deep voice. He has my vote for the next Bachelor!
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 07, 2016 11:14 am

I thought Chase and JoJo were adorable on their date. They seemed really into each other. I think his itm talks were too much too soon though, he already seemed trapped by that bubble love.

Unfortunately AND fortunately, there's sometimes no explanation as to why someone who seems perfect for you and what you've always wanted..doesn't live up to that. Or someone you never thought you'd be drawn to and don't live life the same way.. is exactly what you want and need. It's the things and situations you can't explain that are the ones that are the most worth while. All the qualities you want can be there: safety, comfort, best friend quality, even love...but if you don't have THAT feeling...none of that matters. No one should have to try to explain themselves when it comes to that imo. The heart wants what it wants and all that.. It reminds me of a certain situation from last season, honestly.

IMO.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 60 of 78 Previous  1 ... 31 ... 59, 60, 61 ... 69 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05