SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 23 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mercieme Sun May 15, 2016 5:25 pm

jen689 wrote:Is there proof the photo of Chase is recent?

Good question. I don't know for a fact, time stamp says 5:36 am yesterday. Colorado is central time but no idea of location where pic was taken. The only thing that stands out to me is Chase looks tan in the pic so it could definitely be a recent pic since he just came back from a sunny location. Regardless he looks good so he gets a yes from me.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun May 15, 2016 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 23 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun May 15, 2016 5:27 pm

Is he wearing the same shirt as in the bio pic?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Sun May 15, 2016 5:37 pm

Okay... first off, sorry I was posting Central time so in Denver it was 11:36pm (Mountain time.). Secondly, his two friends are wearing Thai tank tops, I'm guessing they are souvenirs from his trip my hubby has very similar ones from when we were there a couple of years ago. Thirdly, all the friends tagged in the pic live in the Denver area and lastly, all the comments seem genuine to the moment... Seems pretty straight forward IMO.

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sun May 15, 2016 5:39 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Is he wearing the same shirt as in the bio pic?

No....different. The shirt in the bio pic is light green Henley. The one on the IG pic is v neck & olive green. Makes one wonder why the producers didn't bother to showcase him in the promos if he is F3...still pondering that. This is a different sesson for sure if things pan out as SM is leading us to believe right now.

Last edited by mercieme on Sun May 15, 2016 5:42 pm; edited 1 time in total

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 15, 2016 5:41 pm

Here's the shirt he wore in the bio pic...

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 23 Person10

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/chase

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun May 15, 2016 5:45 pm

jen689 wrote:
Here's the shirt he wore in the bio pic...

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 23 Person10

http://abc.go.com/shows/the-bachelorette/cast/chase

Thanks for the close-up. My bad, different green shirt.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 15, 2016 5:58 pm

jen689 wrote:Is there proof the photo of Chase is recent?

The comments make me think it is. Plus all his SM activity yesterday.

Chris Carrozza Glad to have this guy back. What a difference it makes.

ETA: He's following Jordan now.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 15, 2016 6:07 pm

mercieme wrote:

No....different. The shirt in the bio pic is light green Henley. The one on the IG pic is v neck & olive green. Makes one wonder why the producers didn't bother to showcase him in the promos if he is F3...still pondering that. This is a different sesson for sure if things pan out as SM is leading us to believe right now.

This reminds me of Drew from Des season. A good looking guy but not highlighted. Very possible there's nothing much to show. This season has a villain , a semi-celebrity who may or may not be
too good to be true, a war veteran, there may not be room for a normal guy like Chase, especially if Jojo is not feeling it

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 15, 2016 6:26 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:Okay... first off, sorry I was posting Central time so in Denver it was 11:36pm (Mountain time.).   Secondly, his two friends are wearing Thai tank tops, I'm guessing they are souvenirs from his trip my hubby has very similar ones from when we were there a couple of years ago.  Thirdly, all the friends tagged in the pic live in the Denver area and lastly, all the comments seem genuine to the moment...   Seems pretty straight forward IMO.

Thanks for the link and info, Bach.

IMO, Chase is not F1! Good luck to those hoping that he is the next Bachelor.

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 15, 2016 6:42 pm

sdmom wrote:..there may not be room for a normal guy like Chase, especially if Jojo is not feeling it
Why would JoJo keep Chase around if she "wasn't feeling it"  question
If he made it to F3 there had to be an attraction. He seems like a Ben H which may be a good thing if he wants to be the next lead JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Rosepetal Sun May 15, 2016 6:49 pm

It looks like Chase is not F-1 because of the picture. The only wrench I can see is that even though the high Friday in Denver was 71, that happen mid morning. The temperature nose dived from there as the clouds  humidity and winds increased. Yesterday the high was only 55 with cloudy skies and windy conditions. Correction it looks like the front went through at 2:00 PM but we didn't get the colder air until evening.

Last edited by Rosepetal on Sun May 15, 2016 6:58 pm; edited 1 time in total
Rosepetal
Rosepetal

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Sun May 15, 2016 6:52 pm

Rosepetal wrote:It looks like Chase is not F-1 because of the picture. The only wrench I can see is that even though the high Friday in Denver was 71, that happen mid morning. The temperature nose dived from there as the clouds  humidity and winds increased. Yesterday the high was only 55 with cloudy skies and windy conditions. I know because I was setting in a soccer stadium Friday night when the front went through Colorado Springs.

As bach said, the tanks look like gifts from Thailand to his buddies.

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 23 of 78 Previous  1 ... 13 ... 22, 23, 24 ... 50 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05