SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 20 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Mia_Leoni Sun May 15, 2016 6:46 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:Right. But he could clue us in if he changes it from "single" to unspecified in the next little while. That's a change that could be made without showing up on his newsfeed.

Since yesterday afternoon, Chase changed his relationship status on Facebook from "single" to "no relationship info to show".   2 possible reasons for that:

a) his bio is out, people know he's on the show, so saying that he is single will clue people in to the fact that he is still looking
b) he is F1

It may mean nothing, but usually when guys say that they are single on Facebook, it means that they are still actively looking.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 20 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mindless Sun May 15, 2016 8:53 am

That's pretty interesting! I'm not counting him out just yet.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 9:01 am

If not F1 I hope he's the next Bachelor. I have a good feeling about him.

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Sun May 15, 2016 9:59 am

Mia_Leoni wrote:
Mia_Leoni wrote:Right. But he could clue us in if he changes it from "single" to unspecified in the next little while. That's a change that could be made without showing up on his newsfeed.

Since yesterday afternoon, Chase changed his relationship status on Facebook from "single" to "no relationship info to show".   2 possible reasons for that:

a) his bio is out, people know he's on the show, so saying that he is single will clue people in to the fact that he is still looking
b) he is F1

It may mean nothing, but usually when guys say that they are single on Facebook, it means that they are still actively looking.

Haha me think he or his family is reading here. Hi, Chase or family, handwave

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 11:22 am

I believe at this point, both Robby and Jordan haven't been very active on SM during the last 10-15 hours.
Chase has been since he changed his Facebook "single" status.
Would this be a clue Chase is F3 ?

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sun May 15, 2016 12:09 pm

Diana wrote:If "liking" someone's post on Instagram suddenly means I'm perusing them then damm my boyfriend is going to kill me laugh out loud

Becca and Jojo are very close, could be as simple as that!

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sun May 15, 2016 12:12 pm

If his Facebook status was single prior to being on the show there's no reason for him to come back and make a change even if F1 or technically still single.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde Praying:uptonogood
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Sun May 15, 2016 12:20 pm

Idlemess wrote:If his Facebook status was single prior to being on the show there's no reason for him to come back and make a change even if F1 or technically still single.
We may think there is no reason. For whatever reason Chase wants ambiguity. To me it's another clue he may be F1 JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun May 15, 2016 12:26 pm

I am sure that all 3 guys have been told what they can and can't do on sm by TPTB and they monitor them to make sure they aren't giving anything away. Who knows maybe they even tell them when and how much they can be on and when to be silent as well. Remember once they sign that contract they basically own them. IMO of course. Unless they are like 1F who did things his way. :yes:

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 20 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Sun May 15, 2016 12:31 pm

Still have Chase as F3, because I believe that he is back in the US, and most likely got back 2 days ago. Would like to be proved wrong though.

Last edited by julychild on Sun May 15, 2016 12:41 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Brill Sun May 15, 2016 12:39 pm

julychild wrote:Still have Chase in F3, because I believe that he is back in the US, and most likely got back 2 days ago. Would like to be proved wrong though.

Do we know when the F3 guys got back to the USA?

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 20 G61033

"All Opinions By Me are IMO, Unless Otherwise Noted" Hugesmile
Brill
Brill

Female Posts : 3172

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sun May 15, 2016 12:47 pm

jen689 wrote:
Idlemess wrote:If his Facebook status was single prior to being on the show there's no reason for him to come back and make a change even if F1 or technically still single.
We may think there is no reason. For whatever reason Chase wants ambiguity. To me it's another clue he may be F1 JMO

IA - there was no reason for him to change it. The fact that he did, IMO is telling. If he's not the F1, he could have just left it. If he's the F1, he could have just left it not to throw away the ending.

He may be the F1 and in a moment of jubilation, he didn't like seeing 'single' when in fact he's engaged.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 20 of 78 Previous  1 ... 11 ... 19, 20, 21 ... 49 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05