SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 13 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:55 pm

ForeverLove wrote:
cyannceyla wrote:
babs wrote:JoJo did say she wanted a man like Ben H and it appears, with the little we know now, that Chase may be more like Ben than the other two that are in her top 3
When did she say she wanted a guy like Ben? You mean, as the show was filming?

Actually she said she wanted what Lauren had if I remember correctly. She said it on a etonline interview while filming which someone keeps tagging Ben with. no no
No, MF said she wants what Lauren has. Not JoJo herself. People keep tagging Ben in all the sad posts that involved them. They need to move on IMO. But at the same time, he brought it on himself IMO (but that's a topic for another day in another thread.)

Last edited by cyannceyla on Wed May 04, 2016 3:03 pm; edited 2 times in total

Back to top Go down

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 13 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:56 pm

What do his parents do for a living?

Back to top Go down

Post by mysthelma Wed May 04, 2016 3:05 pm

cyannceyla wrote:What do his parents do for a living?

@mia_leoni posted the link below on the previous page about his Dad's career profile, currently CEO of SMARTBEAR. Reminds me of Calia's dad having lead so many corporations

https://smartbear.com/company/team/featured-people/doug-mcnary/

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 13 1f49b  Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 13 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 04, 2016 3:15 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:Is this his dad?
https://smartbear.com/company/team/featured-people/doug-mcnary/
He seems to come from an affluent family.

Chase's dad is self employed and went to Iowa State University according to his Facebook page.

https://www.facebook.com/doug.mcnary.5/about

Doug McNary who is CEO of SmartBear went Worcester Polytechnic Institute according to Linkedin. Not the same person JMO

https://www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcnary-7a893112

Last edited by jen689 on Wed May 04, 2016 3:17 pm; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 04, 2016 3:17 pm

This is his dad:

https://www.linkedin.com/in/doug-mcnary-8533833?trk=prof-samename-cell

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 3:26 pm

Medical AND Real Estate? Look at how much Jo and Chase have in common already! Haha

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed May 04, 2016 3:29 pm

Ok, not same guy then? But still at the calibre of impressing Jojo I'd imagine?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure Wed May 04, 2016 3:44 pm

julychild wrote:You should see his dad's ranch...#Notcommonfolk

Yah I wonder if they filmed there since it is more remote with lots of acreage and private...thus no hometown pictures!?

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure

Back to top Go down

Post by Luvstruck Wed May 04, 2016 4:00 pm

BachIsMyGuiltyPleasure wrote:

Yah I wonder if they filmed there since it is more remote with lots of acreage and private...thus no hometown pictures!?

Still to this day I think Emily's hometown date with 1 F at his family's million dollar compound in Utah sealed the deal for him. She saw how wealthy he was contrasted to Arie who only had a rented apartment. Hometowns can definitely change the direction the lead is leaning.

Luvstruck

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 4:10 pm

Where does his dad live? RS said the hometown was in Castle Rock, right?

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 04, 2016 4:20 pm

jen689 wrote:From what I can recall a snow scene at a cocktail party hasn't been a part of the show before. It reminds me of when Nick V had flowers delivered to Andi at a cocktail party. That hadn't been done before or since. Chase is making an extra effort to show JoJo he's interested in her. It seems like Chase gave production the idea just like Nick gave them the idea. Production put the plan in motion. If it was their idea I think we would have seen it in a previous season. For me it's a sweet gesture. I'm really liking Chase JMO

I thought of Nick in Andi's season too !  bestbud!  But I thought of his non-date card in a cocktail party on ep. 2. The snow machine is cute and cheesy, but obviously made a good impression on Jojo so that's what's important!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by sdmom Wed May 04, 2016 4:26 pm

OK, JC, please provide a link where to see the ranch for us the sleuthing-challenged. Thanks a lot!

"Even if I knew that tomorrow the world would go to pieces, I would still plant my apple tree"~ Martin Luther
sdmom
sdmom

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 13 of 78 Previous  1 ... 8 ... 12, 13, 14 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05