SELECT CONTENT

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by mysthelma Wed May 04, 2016 12:57 pm

Nah he looks better than Shawn Booth.....and I don't see the resemblance

#teanCalia #TeamBryan #Brachel #RnBLove  TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 12 1f49b  TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 12 1f49c

"I can see the Man you deserve, and I want to be that Man" l o v ebeatingheartseeing hearts
mysthelma
mysthelma

Back to top Go down

TeamChase - Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers** - Page 12 Empty Re: Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 1:39 pm

I can't decide if I think the snow thing is cheesy or cute. Maybe it's a mix of both. Haha. I'm excited to see him though and excited to see him with JoJo:)

Back to top Go down

Post by Sprite Wed May 04, 2016 1:45 pm

cyannceyla wrote:I can't decide if I think the snow thing is cheesy or cute. Maybe it's a mix of both. Haha. I'm excited to see him though and excited to see him with JoJo:)

Either way, I doubt it was his idea. Just another stupid stunt. Not the first and it won't be the last.

You could be the juiciest, most ripe peach, but there is still going to be someone who doesn't like peaches.
Sprite
Sprite

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed May 04, 2016 2:17 pm

From what I can recall a snow scene at a cocktail party hasn't been a part of the show before. It reminds me of when Nick V had flowers delivered to Andi at a cocktail party. That hadn't been done before or since. Chase is making an extra effort to show JoJo he's interested in her. It seems like Chase gave production the idea just like Nick gave them the idea. Production put the plan in motion. If it was their idea I think we would have seen it in a previous season. For me it's a sweet gesture. I'm really liking Chase JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed May 04, 2016 2:24 pm

From the few bits of info we got, I believe his sincerity. "Right reasons" kind of guy.
I wonder if that's the narrative we're going for this season: is Jo looking for the "sweet" guy or the one with the reputation?

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed May 04, 2016 2:27 pm

JoJo did say she wanted a man like Ben H and it appears, with the little we know now, that Chase may be more like Ben than the other two that are in her top 3
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:43 pm

Mia_Leoni wrote:From the few bits of info we got, I believe his sincerity. "Right reasons" kind of guy.
I wonder if that's the narrative we're going for this season: is Jo looking for the "sweet" guy or the one with the reputation?
I think the narrative is gonna be "chemistry vs love". Only because that's what's in the press release of what the 3 past Ettes talked to her about, despite them most likely talking about many other things. That's gonna mean something IMO. Just like last years convo with Ben, Chris, Jason, and Sean. A little bit of everything played into the season.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:44 pm

babs wrote:JoJo did say she wanted a man like Ben H and it appears, with the little we know now, that Chase may be more like Ben than the other two that are in her top 3
When did she say she wanted a guy like Ben? You mean, as the show was filming?

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed May 04, 2016 2:44 pm

Is this his dad?
https://smartbear.com/company/team/featured-people/doug-mcnary/

He seems to come from an affluent family.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed May 04, 2016 2:46 pm

cyannceyla wrote:
babs wrote:JoJo did say she wanted a man like Ben H and it appears, with the little we know now, that Chase may be more like Ben than the other two that are in her top 3
When did she say she wanted a guy like Ben? You mean, as the show was filming?

Actually she said she wanted what Lauren had if I remember correctly. She said it on a etonline interview while filming which someone keeps tagging Ben with. no no

Back to top Go down

Post by julychild Wed May 04, 2016 2:50 pm

You should see his dad's ranch...#Notcommonfolk

Last edited by julychild on Wed May 04, 2016 3:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

julychild

Back to top Go down

Post by Mia_Leoni Wed May 04, 2016 2:52 pm

He could very well be F1.

Mia_Leoni

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 12 of 78 Previous  1 ... 7 ... 11, 12, 13 ... 45 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Chase McNary - Bachelorette 12 - **Sleuthing - Spoilers**

+86
Georgia Lindsay
KK4
spoilerqueen
bleuberry
harts05