SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:43 pm

Here are some more gifs for the lovely people who asked for them. Again, IMO the dialogue fits in with the post-show interviews regarding her F1.  

Jasmine to Mike: "I just love every second that I hang out with you."  beatingheart

Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 24qiy3s
Source: My gifs

Jasmine to Mike: "I really really like how stable you are. Like you just seem to have everything together and I really admire that."   yes  

Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 E7dsmq

awwww  

Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Vpdekh

hearthumbsup  
Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 20785n9

Smiley
Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 2yyqnev

Last edited by siena on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by TheWrongReasons Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:50 pm

@siena - KW didn't get the first date ... Thomas the International Model (laugh out loud) did ...

See this? This is you. It's not showy or gaudy. It's simple. Elegant. Beautiful.
It's my mom's bracelet.
I know.
How do you know?
Well, because you told me. Six months ago. You were wearing that blue sweater with the snowflakes that you have. You were walking down the hallway at school. I was annoying you as per usual. You said, "Look, Pacey, I just found my mother's bracelet this morning, so why don't you cut me some slack?"
You remember that?
I remember everything.beatingheart
TheWrongReasons
TheWrongReasons

Female Posts : 2065

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:50 pm

I am so happy after last episode bc i think i have found another scatter piece of the FUTURE puzzle for my stash :crazy dance: (i know i am such a weirdo with this whole obsession over the edit thingy laugh out loud )

actually the narration was quite loud and clear to me and my edit-obsessed mind cheeky  . The key findings :

1.  there is a VO of Mike- i repeat, this is a friggin VO! laugh out loud-  on 39: 03 (with the horror movie riff laugh out loud) : "Mikhel is very different than me..bc i need some 1on1 time with Jasmine to talk with her" - followed by PI : about the future. What she thinks of her ideal future. VO: I need to express my ideal future. and were shown talk to the guys : i need to talk to her about some stuff bc i didnt have enough time on our 2on1 date. VO : i just really want to finish that conversation

Keeping in mind, this was shown after Mikhel's PI saying that Jasmine has made him checkmarked all of his list.

>>this is so interesting to me since it can hold 2 meanings : 1. foreshadowing Jasmike chat where he raised his concern (shown on that canceled GD) 2. foreshadowing of whats coming on next episodes.

I think Mikhel going all in already at this stage resembles some of the F3 or F2's edit in the past. the most recent: Matty of GL. the most notorious : Nick 1.0. This kind of edit usually leads to the typical storyline's climax with the heartbreak in the end.IMO (OTOH it alluded that Mike is not deep in the bubble yet..still have questions for Jas, need to find whether Jas would fit his ideal future too, etc)

2. At the RC there is Mike's VO : 59:04: Could i imagine myself being with Jasmine for the rest of my life ?..yeah, i could  (me: finding this crumb : :Woah-hoo: )

IMO 1 and 2 are actually the FUTURE piece of the puzzle on Mike's end that seem already to be resolved (partially) after this episode.

the FUTURE piece on Jasmine's end was found after their SD on  episode 5, which i have elobarated here  (note the RC part) :
https://www.bachandbachettefans.net/t3495p384-mike-ogilvie-bachelorette-canada-season-1-sleuthing-spoilers#1055285

i look forward  for other potential FUTURE pieces on HTD...or if the narration is going to be switched to another puzzle theme-

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Thu Oct 27, 2016 10:51 pm

TheWrongReasons wrote:@siena - KW didn't get the first date ... Thomas the International Model (laugh out loud) did ...

Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 3806527698 shows how much I remembered that date! Let me revise that to, out of the remaining men Kevin W had the earliest date.

Very interesting reading your edit analysis @Joy15. I think you pointed out some important things. I agree about the comparison to Matty J... IMO that's very likely the outcome of the season, and will segue into Mikhel as the Bachelor (if that's what the production are planning).

The VO at 59:04 is also very interesting. IMO this is definitely foreshadowing what's to come. Mike has fallen for Jasmine and says that he can picture being with her forever, and IMO the upcoming episodes will start to explore this further. Perhaps when Jasmine asks him how he feels about her on their park date. :yes:

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:29 pm

siena wrote:Since I haven't got a chance to watch the new episode yet @mercieme I'll still have to wait to make a specific post about it. But with Trista and Ryan on the Aftershow this week I guess it's appropriate to post this now. Ask and you shall receive @Joy15:gotcha:  

Not sure whether to call this the "woah" moment or the "oh god" moment.  Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 3806527698 But right after the moment in the first gif Jasmine says  to Mike "kissing you is the best". After the Trista and Ryan gif, Ryan talks about needing to dive into the ice cold water. laugh out loud

Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 5fi783
Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 309q8m0

Side note: If you look closely Mike also starts to smile when he sees Jasmine's reaction. Hugesmile

@siena looking at this I think Mike did get into that cold water after that hot hug beside the pool, in the green swim shorts where he said to the boys dont tell Jasmine in the last episode. laugh out loud laugh out loud

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:32 pm

siena wrote:

Very interesting reading your edit analysis @Joy15. I think you pointed out some important things. I agree about the comparison to Matty J... IMO that's very likely the outcome of the season, and will segue into Mikhel as the Bachelor (if that's what the production are planning).

The VO at 59:04 is also very interesting. IMO this is definitely foreshadowing what's to come. Mike has fallen for Jasmine and says that he can picture being with her forever, and IMO the upcoming episodes will start to explore this further. Perhaps when Jasmine asks him how he feels about her on their park date. :yes:

@siena thanks.i am glad others can enjoy my obsession too giggling . I think we complement each other well. You are big with the broad narration, the actual convo and its correlation to media, while i am just plain obsessed with these itsy bitsy teeny weeny regarding edit Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 1377737533 . Its been a fun season !Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 1710264613  . Hopefully our partnership in solving the whole big puzzle would be rewarded with our own happy ending too  :swinginglove  

and thanks a million for the gif...the one of Jas open her mouth when Mikey asked her if she likes him is just pure GOLD. laugh out loud.

I found the VO implying him vs Mikhel is super intriguing. could foreshadow the F1 vs F2..or F1 vs F3. OTOH The rivalry puzzles of Mikey vs KW are found always narrated by KW ever since episode MnG when Mikey's got the FIR. so im thinking KW is F2 while Mikhel is F3 just bc of these alone. (but since the play out is still remains to be seen...it could go either way i guess)

YES to the foreshadowing. Its one possibility. I am excited to find out when exactly Mikey's is going to get his "epiphany"...i think the sequence of the SCs that we have will be : bridge- park- Mikey's talk with dad.   The preview alluding  Mike's being hesitant to answer the Q from Jas u mentioned. I would think maybe that time he himself couldnt answer clearly..only after the sitdown with Pop, he got some sort of encouragement to go "all-in", taking the risk...so perhaps he will say something significant on their goodbye?.

Tuesday cant come soon enough :yes:

Last edited by Joy15 on Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:39 pm; edited 1 time in total
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:35 pm

@joy15 and @siena you are both amazing.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:39 pm

@Joy15, I bowdown for how you tease apart the the frigging edit. Love that VO crumb at the 59:04 mark, really on point. You are one for one already this season my friend and you and @siena's marvelous sleuthing skills are so on point IMHO :Thanktwo

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Thu Oct 27, 2016 11:52 pm

mercieme wrote:@Joy15, I bowdown for how you tease apart the the frigging edit. Love that VO crumb at the 59:04 mark, really on point. You are one for one already this season my friend and you and @siena's marvelous sleuthing skills are so on point IMHO :Thanktwo

I second the motion clapping! honestly, these 2 are like energizer bunnies. Thanks for all you do thumbsup

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:00 am

@Joy15 I really did not plan to get this deeply involved with sleuthing the season. I've gone over so many interviews, quotes, and the narrative structure to try to make sense of all the information. We shall see if the puzzle pieces fit soon enough! Can it be Nov 22nd already? I am still leaning toward Mikhel being F2 but can understand why people might think he's F3 if there's 3 in Cuba.

We have only seen such a small part of Mike's HTD that we will have to wait and see how it all goes. Since we know from that VO you noticed, Mike does see his future with Jasmine already. Now it's just a question of when and how he tells her. I can see that conversation going multiple ways. I do think it's encouraging that Jasmine is the one asking the question to Mike.  

@mercieme @Baseball Mom :Thanktwo  Much appreciated!! blowkiss

Hopefully the info will all end up fitting together for the finale! yes And @reasonNaughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 3806527698 I actually think the cold dip in the pool happened before the hug, but maybe he went back in. laugh out loud

Last edited by siena on Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:18 am; edited 1 time in total

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:13 am

cantstopl I laughed so hard when saw the BTS tidbit. Mike's sense of humor is actually what I like best about him. Of course, the fact that he is a splendid specimen of adult male in top physical shape is also very hard to ignore giggling

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Fri Oct 28, 2016 12:30 am

Yes that end outtake was so funny!! Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 3806527698 I noticed some of the comedy Jasmine's said she likes and IMO it matches well with Mike's type of humour.

And this was an actual bit of dialogue on their one-on-one date. yes

Jasmine: I feel like what we did was just laugh. And make out.  
Mike: We should do that more often.

@Baseball Mom I think Jasmine's noticed Mike's physique too. Hugesmile

Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 Se54r5
giggling
Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 9v9ke8

Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 75 3806527698

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 80 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose