SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Joy15 Wed Oct 26, 2016 9:55 pm

siena wrote:We shall see how it all plays out @LeapofFaith. I'm not worried at all, but that's just my opinion. Everything that's been sleuthed tells me that Mike is F1, from the narrative to SM clues that have been posted here.

Jasmine said herself that HTDs are going to be really important and will change things. If Mike's Dad's message is anything to go by, IMO it went very well.  Praying  Whether they show us the full connection or if they're still IMO trying to hide the outcome for the finale I don't know.

I am currently working on some gifs as I type.  yes

IMO the finale will be in two parts (with Mike and Mikhel as F1 and F2). The first part of the finale will air on Nov 8th. Then the MTA (with all the guys in attendance). Then IMO there will be the finale part two and AFTR airing on Nov 22nd. That's my best guess for how it will play out. All JMO.

i second the bolded. It seems they will stick out with the elimination chart that leaves Cuba stage for the F2s only. I also think i have found some 'clues' that leads me to think Kevin W will be gone next as the F3. This IMO lines up with his now changed IG  mentioning 'if i wasn't the 'Bachelor' etc back then.

OTOH i have found some golden crumbs from last episode that makes me more convinced of Mikey as the F1, and yes look forward to what HTD will bring to solidify all that i have now. Hugesmile . Gotta free up some time on the weekend for dropping those KW and Mikey clues. Smiley

From now on, i am preparing myself to expect 'faux clues' (red herrings) dropping left and right for Mikhel as the F1. :tinfoil . I wouldn't be surprised if he is the only guy who is not showing up at MTA to lead people to believe he is the F1.

All JMO.
Joy15
Joy15

Back to top Go down

Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:16 pm

I can't quite figure out what Jasmine says when she goes to sit next to Mike at the pool, but she definitely says something. I did find their body language interesting throughout their scenes together. Obviously just conjecture, but interesting.  Hugesmile IMO the chemistry and attraction is there and is continuing to develop. Jasmine said her relationship goal is going from friends to lovers. I think the HTD and Cuba will see that blossom, but that's just my opinion.

Hands.  beatingheart
Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 Source
Source: My gif

Eyes up here, Jasmine.  Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 3806527698
Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 9v9ke8
Source: My gif

She first crosses her legs toward Mike, leans his way.  Then touches Mike, IMO when she really didn't need to.  yes
Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 2rcwdn6

Then they have an extended hug.  :yes:
Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 30l2nn8

Then her hand lingers on his chest.
Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 33nbxvr

Still touching... okay. laugh out loud
Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 30djszl
Source: My screencaps

thumbsup

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:21 pm

@siena OMG u r the best! Thanxxx lets hope more 8 pack touching in Cuba Hugesmile Embarressed!
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:25 pm

@siena you are the most beautiful teaser.  There is something you are missing the aw ha moment in the cold water, when pencil was giving trouble just before going in, it needed to be cool down?? laugh out loud laugh out loud

Last edited by reason on Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:30 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

Post by Baseball Mom Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:29 pm

@siena, your GIFs are the bomb! IMO Mike just needs to grab her and kiss her some more giggling Hopefully, we'll see more GIF worthy moments during the HTDs and in Cuba. Mikey sure is one fine male specimen. I wouldn't be able to keep my hands to myself either cantstopl

You say that you love rain but you open your umbrella when it rains. You say that you love the sun, but you find a shadowy spot when the sun shines. You say that you love the wind, but you close your window when the wind blows. This is why I am afraid when you say that you love me too. -unknown
Baseball Mom
Baseball Mom

Female Posts : 922

Back to top Go down

Post by daniela Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:34 pm

Hi all!! I have been reading this thread for a few weeks and have decided to join to share my Jasmike love!

@siena You are the best with the Jasmike posts. Keep them coming!!! Is there a way I can personally message you?

daniela

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:36 pm

You can pm her it is under everyone's avatar.

Back to top Go down

Post by daniela Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:36 pm

@reason thanks Smiley

daniela

Back to top Go down

Post by LeapofFaith Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:38 pm

Welcome to the Jasmike party @daniela Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 1710264613 handwave
LeapofFaith
LeapofFaith

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:38 pm

Welcome1 @daniela hope you will continue to post here with us.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:41 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by siena Wed Oct 26, 2016 10:47 pm

Thanks so much everyone, all are welcome to share in the Jasmike love!  :yes: Smiley I know not everyone sees what we see, but I can only go on what I personally think and what's been sleuthed. And IMO there will be a lot more 8 pack touching in Cuba! giggling Naughties - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 70 3806527698

I do think it's important to note what Mike has said about relationships so far. He said that he hasn't dated much, but that he wanted to find someone who could be both his best-friend and lover. I think that building up that physical connection isn't a sign that they don't have chemistry. IMO they have that chemistry present, but are also building up that other foundation of friendship too. That doesn't work for everyone, but IMO it will work for Jasmine and Mike. I think their chemistry will continue to develop into something that sustains itself. Jasmine saying that her relationship goal is going from friends to lovers IMO also supports that possibility. That's just how I see it.

Some of the most beautiful long-lasting connections IMO have a foundation of trust and friendship, with an underlying chemistry that can ignite. When the moment is right, IMO it will for Jasmike. But of course, we shall see. Smiley Praying

"You know what love is? It is all kindness, generosity." ~ Rumi

siena

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 70 of 80 Previous  1 ... 36 ... 69, 70, 71 ... 75 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose