SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:40 pm

Joy15 wrote:@Aunties_Love

thanks..ok then...

went back to check the schedule for past Bach Can.

so.Brad's had ATFR in different week than finale while Tim had on the same day.

http://the-watch-series.to/serie/the_bachelor_canada

Im checking how many girls they both had now.

Brad had 25 > 16 > 12 > 8 > 4 > 3 > 2

Tim had 24 > 15 > 12 > 8 > 6 > 5 > 4 > 2 > 2(for last 2 epis)

I have other stats from those seasons too but as noted before, since this is the first bette season, who knows if those stats matter.

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:41 pm

If that's the case, then the only one that we absolutely have htd pics for is Mike.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:43 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:If that's the case, then the only one that we absolutely have htd pics for is Mike.

yep ITA. :yes:

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:51 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:

thanks..ok then...

I have other stats from those seasons too but as noted before, since this is the first bette season, who knows if those stats matter.

barring the first season, think they will stick out with the general formula with 4 HTDs.

Ive checked both Tim and Brad's. Both only had 4 HTDs. Still strugle with 5 HTDs possibility, tbh.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:02 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

thanks..ok then...

barring the first season,  think they will stick out with the general formula with 4 HTDs.

Ive checked both Tim and Brad's. Both only had 4 HTDs. Still strugle with 5 HTDs possibility, tbh.
Think about it this way....I am sticking to what the chart says as I totally believe what I was told and there will be 5 HTD's or how else can it happen since it goes from 5 to 3 the next epi and I know that there are only 10 epi's, 2 of those epis are the Men tell all and the ATFR. That only leaves 8 which is what teh chart shows too.....

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:09 pm

@aunties_love, I must have missed earlier conversations regarding the episode chart, my apologies. Can you please clarify if that chart is the one that the show released or you created yourself. Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:12 pm

mercieme wrote:@aunties_love, I must have missed earlier conversations regarding the episode chart, my apologies. Can you please clarify if that chart is the one that the show released or you created yourself. Thanks.
The one the show released and I filled in the blanks with what we knew and saw through sc`s

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 6 14203313

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 10:39 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

barring the first season,  think they will stick out with the general formula with 4 HTDs.

Think about it this way....I am sticking to what the chart says as I totally believe what I was told and there will be 5 HTD's or how else can it happen since it goes from 5 to 3 the next epi and I know that there are only 10 epi's, 2 of those epis are the Men tell all and the ATFR.  That only leaves 8 which is what teh chart shows too.....

yeah but it could also translate to they will begin with 5 contestants..eliminated 1 pre-HTD..proceed with the HTD then the F4RC.IIRC they did this with CS season. I guess we'll see Smiley

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:24 pm

Joy15 wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:
Joy15 wrote:

Think about it this way....I am sticking to what the chart says as I totally believe what I was told and there will be 5 HTD's or how else can it happen since it goes from 5 to 3 the next epi and I know that there are only 10 epi's, 2 of those epis are the Men tell all and the ATFR.  That only leaves 8 which is what teh chart shows too.....

yeah but it could also translate to they will begin with 5 contestants..eliminated 1 pre-HTD..proceed with the HTD then the F4RC.IIRC they did this with CS season.  I guess we'll see Smiley
Seriously doubt that from what I was told....can't reveal the source but let's just say that they know.

5 do htd's, 3 fd's. Also, don't think that the similiarities between US and Canada ones can't be made, not to mention bach and ette comparrisons.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:29 pm

^hmm..just found its strange that they would put more logistic/resources for the sake of 1 additional HTD. What for? scratch

Since the inception of Ette i guess they have stick with 4 HTDs, haven't they?.The maiden season of Art and Sam Fro also followed the norm. so i dont see why would be different for J season.  But thats just me..

Should be interesting to see how this season plays out..

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:31 pm

I think Jillian had five on her ette season...

Love loves to love love. James Joyce
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 11:36 pm

casjacknick wrote:I think Jillian had five on her ette season...
Correct casjacknick. FWIW, I trust what my source said, and considering the chart that the Bachette Can released itself, it pans out. This is the first bachette canada so I am going with the chart that they themselves provided. Highly doubt that they'd do that in a premiere season then change the whole works up just to confuse everyone that's been following along. Not to mention that the chart is part of a game/setup that they have been doing. Severly doubt that they'd go against that considering all the publicity, etc.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 6 of 80 Previous  1 ... 5, 6, 7 ... 43 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose