SELECT CONTENT

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 7:23 pm

mercieme wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:Thanks @mercieme.

Now I am wondering why they are there.

Yeah IA with aunties_love that the heli SC is most likely a tour of Marrakesh. I am still not convinced that the dancing SC is Marrakesh though due to how that woman singer is dressed....except if the evening portion of their date was in Spain across the border giggling
I like the idea that it's from solo time after getting a GDR. Do we know what either Jasmine or Mike is wearing during the night portion of the group date in Montreal? Sorry, I would look at the SC thread but the images on page 2 won't load for me.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Empty Re: Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 8:59 pm

BlackHalo wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Yeah IA with aunties_love that the heli SC is most likely a tour of Marrakesh. I am still not convinced that the dancing SC is Marrakesh though due to how that woman singer is dressed....except if the evening portion of their date was in Spain across the border giggling
I like the idea that it's from solo time after getting a GDR. Do we know what either Jasmine or Mike is wearing during the night portion of the group date in Montreal? Sorry, I would look at the SC thread but the images on page 2 won't load for me.
Yes and they aren't the same clothes. In dancing pic, darker shirt for Mike. In group date pic lighter button up shirt. For Jas, has on black/gold sleeveless shirt and hair pulled back

Candace:  There is nothing better than an Auntie's Love!  blowkiss
Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Female Posts : 10816

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:01 pm

@aunties_love, just a question here, do we have absolute certainty that all the screen caps we have so far show all the episodes that will air for the season? Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:05 pm

mercieme wrote:@aunties_love, just a question here, do we have absolute certainty that all the screen caps we have so far show all the episodes that will air for the season? Thanks.
IMO, yes.  If Bach Can 1 is any indication....they take and post numerous caps per epi.  Some with slight differences but the same epi.  Just going by what I was told....can't reveal who.....there are 8 episodes plus a Men Tell All and a ATFR  That does equal the 10 episode total that they said would be airing in numerous articles.  When you look at the chart, that does equal up to the episodes they said, plus the tweets we got from Brent Cross twitter that has since been deleted(I took sc's of all the tweets related to production/bach can) it all adds up.

Here it is again for reference sake. This was posted in the No discussion filming schedule thread.

Aunties_Love wrote:We can now say for certain that the missing epi/destination is actually Jamaica so the epi's go as:

epi 1: Vancouver
epi 2/3: Jamaica
epi 4: Montreal
epi 5: Marakesh
epi 6: HTD's
epi 7: Africa for FD's
epi 8: Men tell all
epi 9: finale
epi 10 is ATFR

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Apr_1710
Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Apr_2210
Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Apr_2910
Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 May_2_10
Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Montre10
Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 May_1710
Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 May_1810
Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 June_110

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:10 pm

mercieme wrote:

yeah..the singer's appearance and the setting screams European to me.

I guess its reasonable to think the 2 front runners should have each SD and a SQT before HTD for an engagement to happen. Not too far fetched to me to think Mike got the SQT on episode 4...and Marakesh SD on episode 6. OTOH Kevin W a SD on episode 3 and a SQT on episode 5 or 6.
Start to think the HTD actually on episode 7  with 4 guys.  Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 2498057887
(im thinking we may missed an episode in the chart since ATFR and FInale logically would be air on the same day..and they were likely to stay in Marakesh for 2 weeks -just as Jamaica- rounding the episode 5 and 6 )
All JMO.

ETA: looking at the tweets...apparently they stayed in Marakesh for 9-10 days. Enough time to filming 2 episodes, IMO.

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:15 pm

Joy15 wrote:
mercieme wrote:

yeah..the singer's appearance and the setting screams European to me.

I guess its reasonable to think the 2 front runners should have each SD and a SQT before HTD for an engagement to happen. Not too far fetched to me to think Mike got the SQT on episode 4...and Marakesh SD on episode 6. OTOH Kevin W a SD on episode 3 and a SQT on episode 5 or 6.
Start to think the HTD actually on episode 7  with 4 guys.  Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 2498057887
(im thinking we may missed an episode in the chart since ATFR and FInale logically would be air on the same day..and they were likely to stay in Marakesh for 2 weeks -just as Jamaica- rounding the episode 5 and 6 )
All JMO.

ETA: looking at take chart..apparently they stayed in Marakesh for 9-10 days. Enough time to filming 2 episodes, IMO.
Not if you look at the chart. IMO, again, from the chart and what I was told. Epi 6 is HTD, epi 7 is the FD, epi 8 is the Finale dates.
epi 4 is Montreal
epi 5 is Marakesh.

My advice is to look at the chart again. From what I was told by a source....that is EXACTLY the proper epi's/elims.

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:17 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
mercieme wrote:@aunties_love, just a question here, do we have absolute certainty that all the screen caps we have so far show all the episodes that will air for the season? Thanks.
IMO, yes.  If Bach Can 1 is any indication....they take and post numerous caps per epi.  Some with slight differences but the same epi.  Just going by what I was told....can't reveal who.....there are 8 episodes plus a Men Tell All and a ATFR  That does equal the 10 episode total that they said would be airing in numerous articles.  When you look at the chart, that does equal up to the episodes they said, plus the tweets we got from Brent Cross twitter that has since been deleted(I took sc's of all the tweets related to production/bach can) it all adds up.

Thanks, IMO it seems we are missing some HTD SCs if there are 5 people that go on HTDs, some FD SCs and the LCDs for the F2. But I guess what you are saying is all the major locations for the season are accounted for. Thanks.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:21 pm

@Aunties_Love

thanks..ok then...

went back to check the schedule for past Bach Can.

so.Brad's had ATFR in different week than finale while Tim had on the same day.

http://the-watch-series.to/serie/the_bachelor_canada

Im checking how many girls they both had now.

Back to top Go down

Post by BlackHalo Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:29 pm

Aunties_Love wrote:
BlackHalo wrote:
mercieme wrote:

Yes and they aren't the same clothes.  In dancing pic, darker shirt for Mike.  In group date pic lighter button up shirt.  For Jas, has on black/gold sleeveless shirt and hair pulled back
Okay. I remember that now. Thanks.

BlackHalo

Female Posts : 3323

Back to top Go down

Post by Aunties_Love Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:31 pm

mercieme wrote:
Aunties_Love wrote:

Thanks, IMO it seems we are missing some HTD SCs if there are 5 people that go on HTDs, some FD SCs and the LCDs for the F2. But I guess what you are saying is all the major locations for the season are accounted for. Thanks.
Yea, that's what I am trying to say. That lumber jack pic of Kevin IMO is him. on one of the arms you can see "dirt" for lack of a better word that I think is his tattoo....I just think the pic is flipped.

Thankyou - Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*  - Page 5 Kevin_10

Aunties_Love
Aunties_Love

Back to top Go down

Post by Joy15 Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:32 pm

Its Chris in my opinion. in motion, we could clearly see his mustache and beard- Kevin W has none.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Wed Sep 21, 2016 9:33 pm

Joy15 wrote:Its Chris in my opinion. in motion, we could clearly see his mustache and beard- Kevin W has none.

Yes it's Chris IMO as well, I watched the promo video also and you can see him better in motion.

Kevin W's tattoos are all the way to his wrist also as you can see in all the other SCs.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 5 of 80 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6 ... 42 ... 80  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Mike Ogilvie - Bachelorette Canada - Season 1 - *Sleuthing Spoilers*

+30
notarose
bluwavz
najpoziomka
Baseball Mom
richmondrose