SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

dreamjob - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:47 am

Well, if social media means anything... The only girl from the season Jared is following is Amanda. amanda is following Nick, Christian, James Taylor . Nick follows Amanda but also a lot of other girls, Jen, Emily, Haley.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

dreamjob - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by california90 Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:52 am

mindless wrote:Not surprising that Leah was a matter of time girl. Nick couldn't have looked less into her in that pic from their date.

Should have picked a different guy.. laugh out loud

california90

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 1:53 am

Duke702 wrote:Nick follows Amanda but also a lot of other girls, Jen, Emily, Haley
Maybe Nick and Josh got a twin each? dreamjob - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 14, 2016 2:14 am

Duke702 wrote:...Nick follows Amanda but also a lot of other girls, Jen, Emily, Haley.
I think Nick has met most of the BIP original cast in LA. He's been following Sarah H since she was on BIP1 and Carly since she was on Chris's season. When their season's were airing Nick tweeted some nice comments about Carly and Sarah H. They're both closer to his age. That's why I think he may be interested in dating one of them JMO

Last edited by jen689 on Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:01 am; edited 1 time in total

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:27 am

Ashley I will definitely be making an appearance according to RS... imagine the horror on Jared's face if he's got a solid relationship with someone and everything's going well and then Ashley shows up dreamjob - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 3806527698

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:42 am

bblake wrote:...imagine the horror on Jared's face if he's got a solid relationship with someone and everything's going well and then Ashley shows up...
If Ashley shows up she and Jared may "act" as if there's an issue. It will be production induced drama.  In reality they're good friends. Ashley seems too high maintenance for Jared. Her love for all things Kardashian is so not Jared. It would make great tv if Jared dumps the women he's dating on BIP and pursues Ashley. I don't think it will happen JMO

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by suzq Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:45 am

I'm sure Jared would not be surprised to see Ashley at all. In fact, I would be more surprised if he wasn't expecting her to be there at some point. I guess i have been reading RS for too long as well as Watching Unreal. Jared and Ashley know they bring the drama (and a certain story line) and i am sure they play it up some as well.

suzq

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Tue Jun 14, 2016 11:52 am

I hope Ashley I completely ignores wussy Jared and pursues a masculine man like Josh. Quit being Jared's lapdog. dreamjob - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 61 Whip
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:25 pm

^ Ashley said in a periscope a few months ago that she wouldn't date Josh. That there wasn't anything there between them.

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by Lennoxcolinrolland Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:26 pm

What episode should they be filming currently?

Lennoxcolinrolland

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:26 pm

@fleissmeister (twitter) Lace is in love!!!! #BachelorInParadise

jen689

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Tue Jun 14, 2016 12:27 pm

provenceguy wrote:According to RS,**edited**.

yes we determined that here over the weekend/yesterday for leah.

In the Tanner/Jade wedding special, I think Ashely I explained how Jared and her are friends but that she still has feelings for him. So I am sure whoever Jared is with , will make Ashley I jealous. Who could Lace be in love with? I don't trust anything Fleiss says though... all JMO

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 61 of 81 Previous  1 ... 32 ... 60, 61, 62 ... 71 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam