SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by pavalygurl Wed Jun 08, 2016 4:11 am

Kashathediva wrote:I'm actually looking forward to seeing Chad on BIP. Maybe I will watch, but only for him.
Actually a funny hookup would be him and Ashley I.

Kasha, you know I love ya but ugh, Chad. I just want him gone asap.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

la - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 37 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Buckeye_Fan Wed Jun 08, 2016 9:38 am

pavalygurl wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:I'm actually looking forward to seeing Chad on BIP. Maybe I will watch, but only for him.
Actually a funny hookup would be him and Ashley I.

Kasha, you know I love ya but ugh, Chad.  I just want him gone asap.

I just can't believe they're dealing with him again, considering he threatens to hunt people down. He could be all bark and no bite, but I'd always be watching over my shoulder and not sleeping well if he told me he was going to find me.

Buckeye_Fan

Female Posts : 665

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:05 am

My feeling if he was a real threat, he would have been dismissed immediately.
He was not.
It was ludicrous seeing those paunchy security guards guarding what--a bunch of sissies. Embarrassing for the men, 2 of whom are ex service men and one a firefighter. Production ploy.
TPTB manipulated the group of men dealing with self confidence issues to be whiney little tattlers who poked and poked the big guy with anger issues. Nagging nagging nagging.
The editing shown was obviously played up to show the worst of Chad, yet imo, it never even looked close to him losing control. The closest it looked like was when he threw the tin mug in the river and he was laffing then.
Why was the door punch left on the cutting floor? Maybe it did not show what we are being led to believe.
During questioning by JoJo, he seemed totally unaware of what the big deal was most of time.
Words are words. Sometimes they aren't nice. "I'm going to ______ing kill you." Etc. We see it with road rage. We see it in long lines. We see it in customer service issues. We see it with politics this year.
All of us, imo, have had words come out of our mouths that did not taste so good seconds after verbalized. Some of us more often than others.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Jun 08, 2016 10:22 am

Yeah words are words, but we 100% see people shooting each other over the last Furby at Toys R Us on Black Friday and pulling out guns when someone cuts them off on the freeway. To each her own, but I'm not desperate to give Chad any kind of pass for his behavior.

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 08, 2016 11:38 am

interesting The only male they announced was Jared.  It seems like the rest of the men will be from JoJo's season JMO

Hallelujah! Bachelor in Paradise is back, and bringing us some of the wildest, wackiest and most memorable faces in Bachelor history.

The cast below, which PEOPLE can exclusively reveal, will be joined by a few surprises from JoJo Fletcher's current Bachelorette season...

As for whether this season will bring us another headed-for-the-altar romance like last year's Jade Roper and Tanner Tolbert (they wed in January) or if our fan favorites are destined to crash and burn (remember Carly and Kirk)? Only time will tell.

Let the boozing, bickering and makeouts begin!

Jared Haibon
Emily and Haley Ferguson
Leah Block
Lace Morris
Amanda Stanton
Jubilee Sharpe
Sarah Herron
Carly Waddell
Izzy Goodkind

link

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by bluwavz Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:11 pm

Ha Jared again. That list is an absolute snooze. Why didn't they announce Chad and Nick?
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:15 pm

I really can't get over why in the world they thought casting some of these people was a good idea?!?! Carly again, Sarah H again, Jared again--- Nick Chad Evan. Not a single guy I care about seeing. Who are the rest of the original guys?? Better not be like Jake or Chris S.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by jen689 Wed Jun 08, 2016 12:22 pm

Production can't officially release names from JoJo's season until they're off the show. I am a little perplexed as to why they didn't announce Nick if he's part of the cast. It would have created a lot of buzz JMO

jen689

Female Posts : 3057

Back to top Go down

Post by Seabear Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:05 pm

What a dud list of people for BIP.  Very odd that they release 9 women and Jared.  I am surprised they didn't include Nick, Chad and the other already eliminated JoJo castoffs.  Very hard to imagine any lasting relationships from this group.....maybe some hook ups.

JMO
Seabear
Seabear

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:14 pm

LOL! Looks like Jared is going to have fun.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:16 pm

Maybe it'll be another Bachelor season with Jared as the lead, and Ashley I will crash a group date at some point.

Back to top Go down

Post by Duke702 Wed Jun 08, 2016 1:32 pm

jen689 wrote:Production can't officially release names from JoJo's season until they're off the show. I am a little perplexed as to why they didn't announce Nick if he's part of the cast. It would have created a lot of buzz JMO

I know, what I meant is that a lot of the other potential guys from JoJo's season hadn't left for filming yet from what I could see on social media , so wouldn't be part of the original cast. I'm just wondering who else besides Jared & Nick and a couple others will be part of the original cast for guys. But I guess we'll see.

Duke702

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 81 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 59 ... 81  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - Potential Contestants - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+73
RainbowConnection
julychild
provenceguy
Beach Lover
Georgia Lindsay
sbolduc
Norcalgal
kayfay
teachbeach72
SeekAny
nuts2uiam