SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:15 pm

As much as I like Nick ... 3 times is enough even for me, let alone for him ... this time he supposedly gets good edit, nice girl to spend his time with ... I actually hope he has not closed the door on that relationship (if it felt right) and I'm wishful that by the time the next Bachelor airs we get some lovely news from Nick ... but the Bach gig I would leave it to someone else. Although coming off the Bette season that I saw in 2 nights I didn't feel Luke as a great lead, so I'm doubtful who can they choose. (Chase was very quiet, even less "present" than Ben, but would see him better suited for this show)

About women ... so far only Sarah is "the normal" one that I actually like enough to listen, the rest of the bunch is pretty disappointing, but I didn't see Ben's season, so I don't know "his girls" ... who are indeed all girls (no matter the age and roles in life).
Men OTOH are more interesting, even though they don't "man up". But what's up with Jared? No spark - ever?

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 51 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by nd4reality Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:27 pm

Did you all like Vinnys comment about Jared needing a testosterone shot ? too funny.

Team #:tinfoil
iPad mini typos Embarassed  . So sorry.
nd4reality
nd4reality

Female Posts : 13685

Back to top Go down

Post by notarose Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:27 pm

nd4reality wrote:The bottom line imo is that tptb are throwing Josh under the bus by their little editing tricks. Some of the stuff is on Josh obviously but not all. They (tptb) have got the buzz on this season whether the crew is acting this out or not. Nick on the other hand is getting a redeption. My guess is he made a deal that he would appear for the 3rd time for this. Josh's go around on this show is just the 2nd time so he is fair game for the villain role for tptb.

jmo.

Do you all think that everything is scripted ?

I don't think scripting was even necessary.
Nick and Sarah already had a friendship going into the season. In most scenes, a few of the girls are shown 1-1 with specific guys while the twins and Amanda, and sometimes Jubilee, hung out together and Nick had to infiltrate the pack to get to know them. Whenever he did go over there was 0 flirting from what we were shown (not a good sign in terms of mutual interest). By process of elimination, it was logical he would pick Amanda when given a date card since his first date wasn't worth repeating, Jubilee had already picked Jared, and the twins are very young.
Amanda and Nick's date went well enough to suggest potential but the spark factor was more in the bonfire than between them.
IMO Josh and Amanda likely communicated before filming but may have never met. Nick and Kaitlyn had instantaneous chemistry so no reason why it couldn't be the same with Josh and Amanda. I think Josh would have gone for Amanda regardless of who she had gone on a date with before he arrived. The fact that it was Nick just brought out the bravado in Josh especially since the sexual attraction was definitely there for Amanda with Josh. Territorialism created the perfect storm.

from an empty moment something arrives
notarose
notarose

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:29 pm

nd4reality wrote:The bottom line imo is that tptb are throwing Josh under the bus by their little editing tricks. Some of the stuff is on Josh obviously but not all. They (tptb) have got the buzz on this season whether the crew is acting this out or not. Nick on the other hand is getting a redeption. My guess is he made a deal that he would appear for the 3rd time for this. Josh's go around on this show is just the 2nd time so he is fair game for the villain role for tptb.

jmo.

IMO--The cast do not deal with TPTB. They may think they are. cantstopl That is, imo, a joke.
TPTB will do what serves their purpose and let you think you are getting a deal and then do what they deem is their best interest and try to convince you that you still got a deal or that you must be dreaming.
I don't think any "deal" was made with Nick. Nick is who Nick is and that's apparent to anyone who has followed Nick, fan or not, since his first go round.
The unfortunate thing is, and there is no way to sugar coat this, Josh has little more intelligence and styling than the Geico Caveman. He wants a girl--hit her over the head with a club(or your tongue) and drag her away.  When you want something bellow like Fred Flintstone. It works for him. This works until it doesn't.
In paradise there isn't much to do, but share tongue. In real life you have play dates, tantrums, carpools, tantrums, laundry, tantrums, sticky faces and fingers, tantrums. In other words, you have a lot of other things that require attention beside the Geico Caveman and his tongue and bellowing.
JMOAA

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:35 pm

Does anyone else get exhausted just listening to Josh talk?

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:46 pm

notarose wrote:

jmo.

I don't think scripting was even necessary.  
Nick and Sarah already had a friendship going into the season. In most scenes, a few of the girls are shown 1-1 with specific guys while the twins and Amanda, and sometimes Jubilee, hung out together and Nick had to infiltrate the pack to get to know them.  Whenever he did go over there was 0 flirting from what we were shown (not a good sign in terms of mutual interest). By process of elimination, it was logical he would pick Amanda when given a date card since his first date wasn't worth repeating, Jubilee had already picked Jared, and the twins are very young.
Amanda and Nick's date went well enough to suggest potential but the spark factor was more in the bonfire than between them.
IMO Josh and Amanda likely communicated before filming but may have never met. Nick and Kaitlyn had instantaneous chemistry so no reason why it couldn't be the same with Josh and Amanda. I think Josh would have gone for Amanda regardless of who she had gone on a date with before he arrived.  The fact that it was Nick just brought out the bravado in Josh especially since the sexual attraction was definitely there for Amanda with Josh.  Territorialism created the perfect storm.

I see it the same way. The reaction on sm is exactly the way TPTB wanted it to be. Another sucker punch to the cast..........again! Hopefully some of these people will finally be done with this show.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by casjacknick Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:47 pm

No!!!!! I haven't even watched the episode yet and my little fangirl heart is breaking. I wanted to like Jam so much. Sigh. Oh well. Now I know why there's 3 engagements they are just going to throw everything at us and hope one sticks. Well Josh and Nick are in LA any chance of an after paradise reunion tonight to get me to watch?
casjacknick
casjacknick

Female Posts : 1484

Back to top Go down

Post by babs Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:50 pm

Don't they have just the eliminated on AP? If so, then we will probably only see Jub, Leah and maybe Chad.........and ever who is eliminated tonight.
babs
babs

Female Posts : 985

Back to top Go down

Post by grace8136 Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:52 pm

happygolucky wrote:As much as I like Nick ... 3 times is enough even for me, let alone for him ... this time he supposedly gets good edit, nice girl to spend his time with ... I actually hope he has not closed the door on that relationship (if it felt right) and I'm wishful that by the time the next Bachelor airs we get some lovely news from Nick ... but the Bach gig I would leave it to someone else. Although coming off the Bette season that I saw in 2 nights I didn't feel Luke as a great lead, so I'm doubtful who can they choose. (Chase was very quiet, even less "present" than Ben, but would see him better suited for this show)

I feel the same on Nick. Glad he's getting a good edit finally, but enough. Is it possible that Wells is coming in for a last minute Bachelor audition or is that completely my wishful thinking? I was wondering if the whole thing with Ashley I is a set up for that? Would his part air in time? The reason I think this is because Ashley I does not seem like his type and because she was heard in the preview gushing about how he made her forget all about Jared and talking Wells up. An intelligent, funny bachelor with a career... one can dream.

Josh has multiple problems going on imo, but one is Borderline Personality Disorder (imo) where he sees everything in black and white. This is one reason Nick2 better get his lawyer on speed dial as Alanna mentioned. He is going to be put in the dark zone before Josh ever meets him. I could totally see Josh trying to cut him out of the girls' lives and believing whole heartedly that he's doing the right thing. I do see similarities between Josh and Andi in not being self aware, but to me the biggest difference is Josh is sooooooooo dumb. It's like he got dropped on his head at some point. Andi should be thrilled with that edit last night. Book sales will be up, her credibility will be up. I never had a hard time seeing the guy she described. Mousy Amanda may not trigger him as quickly, but it's on him just the same. Even if Nick was in on setting up that scenario, Josh didn't need to be. I thought that was predictable, especially since Nick had gone on a date with her.

I like Sarah and wish the show had brought in someone just for her. Danny on Afterbuzz really likes her. I wonder if she'd go for him? I was disappointed that no one immediately got up and either defended her or walked off with her in the first episode with Chad. They did, but not immediately, which surprised me. Nick could have gotten major points there, but he just sat there stunned and frozen like the rest of them.

Max64 wrote:Does anyone else get exhausted just listening to Josh talk?  

yes, it's like he's on speed.

Last edited by grace8136 on Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:55 pm; edited 1 time in total

grace8136

Back to top Go down

Post by Kashathediva Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:54 pm

Unless something more lucrative or sane comes the casts' way, there is no need to move on, IMO.
For those that are single, keeping their names out there, brings in the $. Even if it means eating crow and being humiliated it might be worth it, when you have to eat. I'm noticing the cast that keeps on giving is not the normal 9-5, 9-9, M-F, S-S crew that have any type of traditional job. Being on the show is another form of shilling their name/brand, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by happygolucky Tue Aug 09, 2016 12:59 pm

ahaha, listening to Josh ... boy, where to start? All God references ... if he only put things in practice a little bit more? Talking marriage, wife, kids before even getting to know the woman? ... nothing new. Good looking sure, but then he speaks ...

Comfort Zone is just a prison of our own making. / I hope you dance.

happygolucky

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Tue Aug 09, 2016 1:00 pm

My 2 cents on the episodes so far:
Josh makes my skin crawl, i forgot how obnoxious he is. I prefer watching Carly and Evan kiss than Josh' smug grin.

And Carly, OMG, how desparate can one be? Now she is engaged to this person?!?! I feel so bad for Evan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 51 of 78 Previous  1 ... 27 ... 50, 51, 52 ... 64 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose