SELECT CONTENT

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by Kashathediva Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:01 am

That's the thing, I'm not sure any of these people are real anymore. They are all playing roles, IMO.

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

jannerforever - Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers* - Page 15 Empty Re: Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

Post by bluwavz Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:05 am

Word. The Bachelor series isn't the place to watch real people. All these folks are fake to some degree even the so-called "real" ones.
bluwavz
bluwavz
Access

Female Posts : 19241

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:06 am

Kashathediva wrote:That's the thing, I'm not sure any of these people are real anymore. They are all playing roles, IMO.

I think that's true to the extent that they're on tv and trying to act cool, etc. but whether he's acting or not, he's out of control. I know a lot of people find him funny but the threatened violence and his treatment of women has gone too far imo.

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:28 am

BIP Thoughts/Reflections

1) I noticed that Jubilee borrowed Jo Jo's white cut-off shorts for her date with Jared. Tad tight though..

2) Nice vocation Nick "Runner Up"...

3) I think Vizzy (Vinny and Izzy) really have a chance at love until Momzilla buts in.

4) Daniel really should have left the jorts at home...among many things.

5) Nice rating scale Lace: 1-9 I am sure that is going to catch on

6) When Chris Harrison said: "You told the resort staff to "Suck a di#K", I was ill-prepared and my drink spit out my mouth and nose. Good times...

7) Chad just lost all chances of EVER becoming the Bachelor, as if he ever had a chance. In all seriousness, this man should not be allowed around others....

So, on a scale of 1-9 (See, Lace, it's catching on)....I honestly have to give a 9. Smiley It was definitely a train wreck that keeps on giving. Smiley
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by mindless Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:29 am

albean99 wrote:
Kashathediva wrote:That's the thing, I'm not sure any of these people are real anymore. They are all playing roles, IMO.

I think that's true to the extent that they're on tv and trying to act cool, etc. but whether he's acting or not, he's out of control. I know a lot of people find him funny but the threatened violence and his treatment of women has gone too far imo.

Yep. I don't think he was acting BTW. He's just a miserable drunk. The sooner he's off my TV the better.
mindless
mindless

Back to top Go down

Post by albean99 Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:38 am

mindless wrote:
albean99 wrote:

Yep. I don't think he was acting BTW. He's just a miserable drunk. The sooner he's off my TV the better.

I'm with you there. Unfortunately they stretched it to next epi. I feel like the season isn't starting until they get rid of Chad. :Nod:

"Love is the Only Reality" -Ed Lambton
albean99
albean99

Female Posts : 15498

Back to top Go down

Post by Alanna Wed Aug 03, 2016 12:41 am

Why doesn't anyone see/realize that Chad is an alcoholic whose life is circling the drain and needs legitimate help? He's only 28 and just lost his mom and now this. Does he have no other family?

Big: You know, Manhattan has a lot of beautiful women.
Carrie: What an amazing observation!
Big: But the thing is, after awhile, you just wanna be with the one who makes you laugh.
~ Sex and the City

:dancingcupcake:

All the J’s all the time: #jash #Jo^3 #jaitlyn

#teamhannahB
Alanna
Alanna

Back to top Go down

Post by LoveDovez Wed Aug 03, 2016 1:41 am

Alanna wrote:Why doesn't anyone see/realize that Chad is an alcoholic whose life is circling the drain and needs legitimate help? He's only 28 and just lost his mom and now this. Does he have no other family?

I agree with some of your post and most of it, to a certain extent..However, in some ways I understand what Chad is going through. They said his mother's illness was a long, hard, bad one ( I'm assuming she had cancer) so until you have sit day after day or year after year as was in my case and watch the life drain out of your beloved mother and there's not ONE thing you can do about it, you can't say for 100% certainly how you would act

Some of those of you that are married may act better because you have a partner that can help walk you through the stages of grief quicker than say Chad because he doesn't seem like he has anyone to help him deal with it..Until he gets out of the anger stage of grief I don't see him acting much better. Props to him for keeping his mother's dog and for even letting it sleep with him. Takes a person that has a good heart to do that. I still have to laugh thinking about when he said to JoJo that he had inherited his mother's little dog and she asked him if he is close to his mother. I thought hmmmmm Jo do you not know she kinda has to be dead for him to inherit the doggy. ; (

Now with having said all of that and I haven't even finished the whole show yet , only watched the previews and Chad out totally out of line with his drunken actions. I want to punish him yet console him at the same time because I know he is still hurting because of his mother's death. : (

Other than that, I haven't been that blown away by the show and I am where he and Lace are kiss fighting as one of them said lolol
LoveDovez
LoveDovez

Female Posts : 4070

Back to top Go down

Post by officeRules Wed Aug 03, 2016 2:32 am

Chad was interviewed in a talking head during what looked to be the next day.

When he was drunk and ranting (and calling Sarah a "one-armed B-") he was wearing a thick brown neclace. The next morning, he was wearing a thin white and long necklace. This same necklace is seen as he is complaining about why everyone was so upset. He referred to Sara as the only one who should be mad, then in the same sentence called her "Arm-y McArmerton".

Drinking can't be blamed on that one, (IMO). He needs Mental Health support, granted. In addition to that, I still think that he is already an arrogant, and horrible person.
officeRules
officeRules

Female Posts : 992

Back to top Go down

Post by pavalygurl Wed Aug 03, 2016 3:24 am

albean99 wrote:I just don't care. Can't stand the guy. I'd rather see someone who at least pretends to be real.

Ugh, so many mean "jokes". Anger issues and drinking, disrespect to all, especially women. This is a troubled man who needs help, not someone to be paraded around on national tv. I think last night's segment and all MF's tweets about Chad for Bach were the set up to see him as the fool tonight and boy did he give them plenty of ammo. He is really a sad train wreck.

pavalygurl

Back to top Go down

Post by Newto Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:02 am

TBH, I watched the first 15 minutes and turned it off. I am a dyed-in-the-wool Bach fan but all I could think of was "two hours of ridiculous behavior, hook-ups, etc." Maybe I am getting over this franchise, who knows? BIP illustrates just how desperate some of these people are. JMHO.

Well behaved women rarely make history.
Newto
Newto

Female Posts : 13874

Back to top Go down

Post by Frymama Wed Aug 03, 2016 4:09 am

This was a good tweet from the evening from JP Rosenbaum, Ashley Hebert's F1:

J.P. Rosenbaum ‏@JP_Rosenbaum 5h5 hours ago
#BachelorInParadise, making parents proud since 2013

https://twitter.com/JP_Rosenbaum
Frymama
Frymama

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 15 of 78 Previous  1 ... 9 ... 14, 15, 16 ... 46 ... 78  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Bachelor In Paradise - Season 3 - All Episodes - Discussions - *Sleuthing - Spoilers*

+86
amyisrunning
rc49ers
rhondam
Beagle
Duke702
Luvstruck
bleuberry
megaa
iamreal2u
grace8136
notarose