SELECT CONTENT

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by GuardianAngel Thu May 18, 2017 10:42 pm

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 Empty Re: Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

Post by Kashathediva Thu May 18, 2017 10:45 pm

Thank you! Now we can mutually snark for them both!

No good deed goes unpunished.  
Fool me once, shame on you, fool me twice, bye Felicia! 
Kashathediva
Kashathediva

Female Posts : 33375

Back to top Go down

Post by nutty1 Fri May 19, 2017 1:10 pm

I just listened to RS's podcast with Jaclyn Schwartz (I need noise when I work). It is too bad she is so crass and potty mouthed, because she really is a smart girl.

"My goal in life is to be as good of a person as my dogs already think I am"    
"God puts the right people in our lives when the timing is just right." - Jef
"Love is everything it's cracked up to be…It really is worth fighting for, being brave for, risking everything for" - Nick
"What I felt for you was greater than a moment" - Nick
"I knew I loved you right away & I didn't even know why" - Ben
"You're my person" - Lauren
nutty1
nutty1

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 1:12 pm

I enjoyed the podcast. Especially her remarks on RoSe and Josh M. Like, tell us how you REALLY feel Jaclyn blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f603

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 19, 2017 1:16 pm

@yana_bach What did she have to say about Chase, Robby and Josh M? laugh out loud
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 1:28 pm

(Talking about fake people and talking behind each others backs in Bachelor Nation)
Jaclyn 'OMG, the Chase and the...what's his name?'
RS' Chase and Robby, the bromance? It's ridiculous'
J 'WHAT is that?!'
RS' Now they moved to LA to live with Jef Holm'
Then Jaclyn adds how Jef was super popular before, hanging out with celebrities etc. and has gotten irrelevant and desperate so he hangs out with these guys to maybe be relevant again and gain IG followers.
She didn't actually say anything about RoSe, but I found her reactions priceless blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f600 blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f600

On Josh - She talked about how most of the guys on the 'Ette are undate-able, because guys with 'good' jobs can't usually take time to be on the show. She said that 'most' are undate-able and that the F1 are usually date-able (she gave an example - Jordan) and then added - except Josh Murray - that guy's a f*cking (.....I don't remember the exact word, could've been piece of s*t, and I can't find it, but you get the idea....)

Back to top Go down

Post by Ladybug82 Fri May 19, 2017 1:35 pm

@yana_bach Thanks for the recap.bestbud!

She's got them all correctly pegged it seems. laugh out loud

JMO
Ladybug82
Ladybug82

Female Posts : 9471

Back to top Go down

Post by Kels0012 Fri May 19, 2017 1:40 pm

Never a Jaclyn fan, but her assessment is spot on.
Kels0012
Kels0012

Back to top Go down

Post by coolangel Fri May 19, 2017 2:01 pm

yana_bach wrote:On Josh - She talked about how most of the guys on the 'Ette are undate-able, because guys with 'good' jobs can't usually take time to be on the show. She said that 'most' are undate-able and that the F1 are usually date-able (she gave an example - Jordan) and then added - except Josh Murray - that guy's a f*cking (.....I don't remember the exact word, could've been piece of s*t, and I can't find it, but you get the idea....)

I kinda agree with this. In my profession in most companies, we get 15 days vacation in a year which we club with the weekends to make 3 weeks. It would be the Ali Fedotowsky situation all over again if someone wants to be on the show.

All JMO
coolangel
coolangel

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Fri May 19, 2017 2:25 pm

How long is filming? I have 30 days vacation.

Maybe in my single days I could've squeezed in a Bachelor stint inbetween projects. blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 1f600

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Fri May 19, 2017 2:47 pm

@yana_bach You're in luck. BIP is only 3 weeks or so depending on how long you get to stay. You'd still have a week or so left vacation time. yes

Thanks for the recap!

________________________________________________________________________________________________

All Rules

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71754

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by bleuberry Fri May 19, 2017 3:06 pm

Idk if I agree with Jaclyn. Generally speaking almost all of the contestants from the Bachelorette do go back to whatever they were doing. At most only a couple end up going the desperate jobless route, if that. I'd say the Bachelor leads tend to be undatable laugh out loud.

blogger - Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2 - Page 75 6rj59l

In a little glass church built from the inspiration of dreams,  their vows danced through the air 
like smoke from a vigil candle, consummating a love now deeply matured. -Zak Waddell
bleuberry
bleuberry

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 75 of 79 Previous  1 ... 39 ... 74, 75, 76, 77, 78, 79  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Updates on Past Contestants - All Seasons - Discussion - #2

+95
elena.shayk
emusha
quietpal
cookielover12
North