SELECT CONTENT

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Page 38 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 38 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by AllAboutLove Wed Sep 14, 2016 12:16 pm

ThankMeLater wrote:Aww. This is a cute article on Nikki. Everything said is exactly how I feel and how a lot of us feel about her.

https://au.news.yahoo.com/thewest/entertainment/a/32618385/why-i-m-backing-nikki-gogan-to-win-the-bachelor-australia/
Love this!  beatingheart

Nikki really is like the Richie for Richie's season, imo.
I hope if she is F2 and she is single that she is the Bette!  She would be an incredible lead to watch!
Plus she already has a built-in storyboard for her looking for her "forever love"! I am sold on that premise alone   :Nod:

Why I’m backing Nikki to win The Bachelor
Rosanna Candler - The West Australian on September 14, 2016, 8:50 pm

If Richie Strahan jilts Nikki Gogan in Bali tomorrow night, I fear it will be the last straw that breaks my very fragile faith in reality TV.

Don’t get me wrong, I like watching trash as much as the next Tinder-toting female millennial looking to adopt some cats, but for the first time ever I find myself emotionally invested in the outcome of a finale.

And it all comes down to the fact that Nikki is so gosh-darn likeable.
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

TeamNikki - Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum - Page 38 Empty Re: Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:49 pm

I've come to terms with her not being f1 now. Not only does she come out as a winner but Australia's sweetheart and I feel like she has a really good chance of being the ette with guys lining up to date her :yes: yes

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by robinvi Wed Sep 14, 2016 3:58 pm

All I can say is she better have some hotties like Georgia! Sorry Sam but wasn't into a lot of her men, but Georgia. OMG
robinvi
robinvi

Back to top Go down

Post by ThankMeLater Wed Sep 14, 2016 7:23 pm

robinvi wrote:All I can say is she better have some hotties like Georgia! Sorry Sam but wasn't into a lot of her men, but Georgia. OMG
Sam was robbed! laugh out loud I wish it was Nikki as the ette right now bc Georgia has some hotties(Matty & Lee) :cutesmile!:

ThankMeLater

Female Posts : 3528

Back to top Go down

Post by Katiebelle Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:44 pm

All I can say is bags.... schmags!

Until I actually see that weird looking ring on Alex's finger I'm sticking with Nikki. heartglasses

A true friend is one who thinks you are a good egg even if you are half-cracked!
Katiebelle
Katiebelle

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:52 pm

Is there anyway anyone can see that Nikki could still be F1?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Wed Sep 14, 2016 10:53 pm

joshfan wrote:Is there anyway anyone can see that Nikki could still be F1?

Only if there is a major conspiracy theory of misdirection going on by both the producers and the media...please, please, pretty please?

Back to top Go down

Post by Rikkim Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:00 pm

I'm hoping @joshfan, IMO I can't understand how he doesn't pick her as F1 after Bruno blessed their relationship in last nights episode.
Rikkim
Rikkim

Back to top Go down

Post by asim Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:11 pm

Katiebelle wrote:All I can say is bags.... schmags!

Until I actually see that weird looking ring on Alex's finger I'm sticking with Nikki. heartglasses

Lol I agree
asim
asim

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:43 pm

http://www.chinchillanews.com.au/news/bachelor-finale-it-was-pretty-brutal/3089578/

from the article richie says he has known for awhile and was confident who he was going to pick for some time. Now if we just ignore those pictures and think about what has been said on the show and what we have seen, richie does not seem like he was confident in alex. During their bali date, he mentions he still needs to figure out if a life with alex is what he wants. I think being a step dad was a big factor. But on his date with Nikki, he acknowledges how easy and convenient it will be and how he sees himself fitting into her family very easily. 

I dont know I am just clinging onto whatever I feel and see. The luggage thing is really bothering me. Do we know 100% that the F2 leaves immediately?

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by joshfan Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:46 pm

AND sure producers can edit the footage we see, but on greeting his two dates, Richie was aiming for Alex's cheek (although it looks as though she was turning towards him trying to get his lips?) whilst with Nikki it was full blown lip kiss which a side cheek and tight hug. And yes I know producers will get contestants to perform the same action again and again to get the good shot, but I genuinely believe those moments I described happened in the moment and based off that Richie misses and admires Nikki much much more than Alex. 

Again I am ignoring the media articles and pics and focusing on what I see and feel.

joshfan

Back to top Go down

Post by catalyst Wed Sep 14, 2016 11:47 pm

The luggage thing doesn't bother me too much as there could be an explanation for that but the s/cap of the bracelet (and I do think that voiceover of "I love you" is Alex) definitely screams Alex as F1 as much I hate to admit it :tissuebox

At this stage, I just hope Nikki is happy and finds her forever love, whether it be as the Bette (which I would obviously love to watch) or otherwise. Don't think too highly of Richie though for taking her so far.

catalyst

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 45 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 41 ... 45  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Nikki Gogan - Bill Coe - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Fan Forum

+41
lightredemption
asim
catalyst
carraiger
DTaylor91