SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by mslat92 Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:13 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:So her FB is private?

Why would someone create a fan twitter and post a pic with her and what looks like an old boyfriend as the profile pic. Strange.

Looks like they are trying to get attention from Daily Mail and other tabloids given the tags. Who really cares. Nothing scandalous in those photos. Probably just someone Olena was "friends" with on FB prior to her joining The Bachelor has done this because... well they can, laugh out loud.

mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 38 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:20 pm

mslat92 wrote:

Why would someone create a fan twitter and post a pic with her and what looks like an old boyfriend as the profile pic. Strange.

Looks like they are trying to get attention from Daily Mail and other tabloids given the tags. Who really cares. Nothing scandalous in those photos. Probably just someone Olena was "friends" with on FB prior to her joining The Bachelor has done this because... well they can, laugh out loud.

An Ex boyfriend perhaps

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:04 pm

Fifty wrote:
mslat92 wrote:

An Ex boyfriend perhaps

Well that's what I was getting at. Someone who has access to her pics, why is that pic still on her facebook if that's where it came from. If the account is private IMO it's pretty rude to post the pics on a public SM. I won't be surprised if some are blocked/unfriended.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:16 pm

I don't use twitter so I don't know what it really means but why are all of these pics [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:26 pm

romance realist wrote:I don't use twitter so I don't know what it really means but why are all of these pics [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]?

someone is a bit pissed I would say more than likely an ex friend or ex boyfriend who is now a bit jelly with the attention she is getting.

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:29 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:
Fifty wrote:
mslat92 wrote:

An Ex boyfriend perhaps

Well that's what I was getting at. Someone who has access to her pics, why is that pic still on her facebook if that's where it came from. If the account is private IMO it's pretty rude to post the pics on a public SM. I won't be surprised if some are blocked/unfriended.

Thats why I hate Facebook, you never get around to deleting things you no longer want to see.  She looks really quite young in some of those pics Id imagine they are more than 3 or 4 years old.  She looks like a teen in some.  People are ruthless when they are jealous.

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:33 pm

Which pics have the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hashtag?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 10, 2016 10:37 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Which pics have the [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] hashtag?

The one with her and the guy. Both looks very young IMO maybe late teens.

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

Post by Loulou Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:01 pm

Ok shoot me down in flames for this :stirthepot but does anyone think Nikki's family would go to the extreme to post the twitter account. I just feel like there is silent tension between Olena and Nikki. If Nikki is F3 then her comment about Rikki hand squeezing were not called for and continued hints that she is F1 etc. Then Olena stating that Alex the only other person in the house that really loved R and Steph stating she didn't see the Rikki connection?? obviously all my active and probably devious mind. question jmo

Loulou

Female Posts : 967

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:03 pm

Loulou wrote:Ok shoot me down in flames for this :stirthepot but does anyone think Nikki's family would go to the extreme to post the twitter account.  I just feel like there is silent tension between Olena and Nikki.  If Nikki is F3 then her comment about Rikki hand squeezing  were not called for and continued hints that she is F1 etc. Then Olena stating that Alex the only other person in the house that really loved R and Steph stating she didn't see the Rikki connection?? obviously all my active and probably devious mind. question jmo

i don't think its her or her family, I think its someone who is either pissed Nikki didn't win or and ex boyfriend or friend but an article just came out from Perth and was pretty scathing about Nikki. Ill post in SM thread

Back to top Go down

Post by romance realist Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:05 pm

No I think that would be out of the question [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.], but whoever has is a meanie

romance realist

Female Posts : 346

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 11:07 pm

Thanks [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] I noticed the FU hashtag as well.

Loulou wrote:Ok shoot me down in flames for this :stirthepot but does anyone think Nikki's family would go to the extreme to post the twitter account.  I just feel like there is silent tension between Olena and Nikki.  If Nikki is F3 then her comment about Rikki hand squeezing  were not called for and continued hints that she is F1 etc. Then Olena stating that Alex the only other person in the house that really loved R and Steph stating she didn't see the Rikki connection?? obviously all my active and probably devious mind. question jmo

If the pictures are from a private f/book account, which I don't think we know for sure, Nikki's family would have to be friends with Olena on F/book in oder for them to take the pics, which I don't think is the case. IMO this may be someone who also has those pics on their own SM. It may be that guy's sister or friend/relative? Who knows, I find it very strange.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 38 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 37, 38, 39 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla