SELECT CONTENT

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Page 37 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:47 pm

happygolucky wrote:“I’m never one to look too far into the future,” he says. “I’d like to just take things one step at a time."  - Richie Source

“You never know where you are going to end up. I am the type of person who goes with the flow and sees what happens. I don’t have any short-term goals, I am just enjoying life.” - Olena Source
- so they do have something in common fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 37 3806527698

She wants to move on and so does he... 

The take on Olena's "moving on" is being taken as her hint of an exit. I took it as moving on from the show. She's going to talk about her experience, how she feels and ... 

When Richie says have a coffee at his local cafe with his girl, what is your take?

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Female Posts : 3447

Back to top Go down

fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 37 Empty Re: Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:52 pm

WOW!!! Fellas be like eyedrool hot damn!

The truth is rarely pure and never simple ~ Oscar Wilde [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 5:56 pm

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] the "grabbing coffee at the local cafe" speak is standard for all Bachies & Ettes IMO. They make the same comment in the US series & Sam Wood said the same last year. So IMO it does not imply location of the girl chosen.

Thanks natik for those Olena pics, the dress is a bit risqué for moi (the back side) but she looks good & is beaming. Bet she can't wait to do the media rounds & get this over with giggling

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by AllAboutLove Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:35 pm

Olena's account or a public fan account for her? Lots of pics it seems of her that are older?

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
AllAboutLove
AllAboutLove

Back to top Go down

Post by Idlemess Sat Sep 10, 2016 7:43 pm

Seems like someone took the time to create an account within the past 3 days. Definitely old pics. 

I had initially check for a Twitter acct and she did not have one.

Idlemess
Idlemess

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:25 pm

Where did those old pics come from I wonder? Especially the one with the guy and white shirt. Has anyone seen those pics before while sleuthing? I would think it has to be someone close to her.

________________________________________________________________________________________________

Posts without source will be deleted.  

NO SPOILERS in any threads other than those titled Spoilers.  

“Dogs leave pawprints on our hearts” – Author Unknown
GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Female Posts : 71755

https://www.bachandbachettefans.net

Back to top Go down

Post by mslat92 Sat Sep 10, 2016 8:35 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Where did those old pics come from I wonder? Especially the one with the guy and white shirt. Has anyone seen those pics before while sleuthing? I would think it has to be someone close to her.

Probably got taken off her personal FB page. All the photos look a couple of years old.
mslat92
mslat92

Female Posts : 526

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:00 pm

Is her FB not private?

________________________________________________________________________________________________

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:02 pm

mslat92 wrote:
GuardianAngel wrote:Where did those old pics come from I wonder? Especially the one with the guy and white shirt. Has anyone seen those pics before while sleuthing? I would think it has to be someone close to her.

Probably got taken off her personal FB page. All the photos look a couple of years old.

Yep agreed they are definitely old pics and from someone that was following her private account.

Back to top Go down

Post by mercieme Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:06 pm

GuardianAngel wrote:Is her FB not private?

GA you are correct, Olena's FB is private.

mercieme

Back to top Go down

Post by GuardianAngel Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:06 pm

So her FB is private?

Why would someone create a fan twitter and post a pic with her and what looks like an old boyfriend as the profile pic. Strange.

GuardianAngel
GuardianAngel
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Guest Sat Sep 10, 2016 9:13 pm

Idlemess wrote:
happygolucky wrote:“I’m never one to look too far into the future,” he says. “I’d like to just take things one step at a time."  - Richie Source

“You never know where you are going to end up. I am the type of person who goes with the flow and sees what happens. I don’t have any short-term goals, I am just enjoying life.” - Olena Source
- so they do have something in common fingerscrossed - Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4 - Page 37 3806527698

She wants to move on and so does he... 

The take on Olena's "moving on" is being taken as her hint of an exit. I took it as moving on from the show. She's going to talk about her experience, how she feels and ... 

When Richie says have a coffee at his local cafe with his girl, what is your take?

All the leads say the same about getting a coffee. The local cafe for him maybe a redirection or a way of saying they are sick of hiding out in the boondocks.

It's interesting they both said they can't wait to move one I'd say they have had the conversation together.

I think because of the story the producers were trying to show we have missed out on a lot of their interactions and conversations unfortunately but I think she is fiery and will keep him in his toes and there is a lot of passion there. He did say in an early interview that the one was "fiery" it seems that maybe the case and of the 3 girls I would say Olena fits that the most.

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 37 of 53 Previous  1 ... 20 ... 36, 37, 38 ... 45 ... 53  Next

View previous topic View next topic Back to top

Olena Khamula - 2nd SD girl - Bachelor Australia - Season 4

+42
Miyala
DTaylor91
dee
ThankMeLater
Amarylla